Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #91
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Hey gabe,

I was actually going to go, I had a ticket, but the night off I felt like shit and let a friend take it from will call..
Sucks, you missed out!!
but Monster is coming up..
and a few other good events..
on Sept 27th
(SPUNDAE) is comming back to Circus Disco (santa monica blvd) hollywood!
its going to be called Club NIKITA!
they are going to be bringing all the top trance DJ's again!
every saturday night, if you guys hav enever been there, this is the biggest club in fucking California..
its like a giant rave every saturday night..main dance floor is
like 2 basketball courts side by side and +2 other rooms!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #92
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Your friend passed out?????? I was up and dancing and running around all night.
Yessir He was. He drank 3 of those sparks shitz.
And when I got there he was already gone. He went heads up with the fence.
Yea we were in the corner by area 8. and at like one someone had the bright idea to take him inside the tent. Then I had to drag him outta there cause everyone left me there with him. Oh and this whole time Im rolling. haha. But for some reason it was fun.\
"rollin at a party, the beats are bumpin through yo body"
Old 09-16-2008, 04:35 AM   #93
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Sooo..today at work. I talked to a couple of ppl and they happen to go to raves too.

I told one of them that I'm a sober raver, I drink once in a while, but I wont do drugs there.

She had the nerve to say. "Is it even any fun when you aren't rolling?"
Dear God I wanted to punch that bitch and the fucking face, call her a slut and tell her to get the fuck out of my store.

I hope she ODs.

Am I bitter much? Fuck yeah.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #94
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah thats a bit harsh there.... lol
i had a few friends that didnt want to roll at raves or at all either
but once they did they always rolled at every rave after that
Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #95
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Yeah once you roll at a rave, you'll never want to go sober again. It's THAT good.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #96
drift925
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Sucks, you missed out!!
but Monster is coming up..
and a few other good events..
on Sept 27th
(SPUNDAE) is comming back to Circus Disco (santa monica blvd) hollywood!
its going to be called Club NIKITA!
they are going to be bringing all the top trance DJ's again!
every saturday night, if you guys hav enever been there, this is the biggest club in fucking California..
its like a giant rave every saturday night..main dance floor is
like 2 basketball courts side by side and +2 other rooms!
ohhh snaps this sounds promising!! any more info???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Sooo..today at work. I talked to a couple of ppl and they happen to go to raves too.

I told one of them that I'm a sober raver, I drink once in a while, but I wont do drugs there.

She had the nerve to say. "Is it even any fun when you aren't rolling?"
Dear God I wanted to punch that bitch and the fucking face, call her a slut and tell her to get the fuck out of my store.

I hope she ODs.

Am I bitter much? Fuck yeah.
Haha damn homie chill out, no need to hate on what people do. Its hard for me to be a sober raver, the only way it happens is when the music is just THAT good. Nocturnal for me was AMAZINGGG delerium - silence and cosmic gate - exploration space OWNEDDD ALLLLLL, I got some video footage of how the crowd got with exploration space it was insane!! Nocturnal was by far my best rave ever!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #97
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Same here. I went to EDC last year expecting to just drink,
but got pressured into rollin'. Oh well! HAHAHAHAH

All been downhill ever since.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #98
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Yeah, I think I do need to chill out a little.

But the only way you can enjoy something is to be under the influence of something irks me a lil.

I'd try rolling. at least once, but I can't because I'm trying to be a

lol.

I guess it's more the dealers that get on my nerve. I'd be in the groove, just trancin out the music and some guy yells E, X!...

Anyways,
Hixxy featuring MC Storm - Just Accept It
(I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict) haha.

Not saying that you guys are! I miss giving light shows with my awesome ultra bright blue LED photon rings that went MIA. :\

And damn, wish I didn't forget when Nocturnal was. Came up too fast, I missed Exploration of Space and Silence *cry* haha
Old 09-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #99
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah, I think I do need to chill out a little.

But the only way you can enjoy something is to be under the influence of something irks me a lil.

lol.

I guess it's more the dealers that get on my nerve. I'd be in the groove, just trancin out the music and some guy yells E, X!...

Anyways,
Hixxy featuring MC Storm - Just Accept It
(I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict) haha.

Not saying that you guys are! I miss giving light shows with my awesome ultra bright blue LED photon rings that went MIA. :\

And damn, wish I didn't forget when Nocturnal was. Came up too fast, I missed Exploration of Space and Silence *cry* haha

Did you say Hixxy?? lol. omg .. dude this saturday is right up your ally!!

ONLY FUCKING PLACE TO COME CLOSE TO A LINE UP LIKE THIS IS IN NEW YORK CALLED THE CANDY BALL!!!

Beyond The Beat
Beat Drop Music
Saturday, 9/20/2008
Presale: $45.00
Ticket Sales Stop at 4:00:00 PM (PST) 9/20/2008
</B>
Talent:

Brisk and Ham, Gammer w/MC Whizzkid, SPL, Dylan, Kevin Energy, S3rl, Stormtrooper, Luna-C, Impact, Dead PA, D-Lyte, MC Casper, Injured Rezz LIVE PA w/ MC MD, Ron D Core, Crackerjack, Reese...and MANY MANY more TBA...

make sure you sign up for our email list at www.BeatDropMusic.com: The Official BeatDrop Music Site to get up to date lineup information!

Info:
  • MCs for the night:
MC Casper
MC Reese
MC MD
  • Area 1 (UK Hardcore)
Brisk and Ham
Gammer w/MC Whizzkid Very SPECIAL Set
Kevin Energy
S3RL
Stormtrooper
Impact
Injured Rezz
D-Lyte
  • Area 2 (DnB / Breaks)
John B
Limewax
Luna-C
Dylan
SPL
Bexxie
Dead PA
and many more TBA...
  • Area 3 (Hard Dance)
Organ Donors (LIVE!)
Stimulant DJs
Vinylgroover
SCUL
K-Complex
Manik
Bio-Assault (FIRST US APPEARANCE!)
Ron D Core
and many more TBA...

7000+ Capacity

Many more international artists to be announced!

Info Line:818-599-1368
Doors Open at: 8:00 PM
Doors Close at: 4:00 AM
Ages: All Ages
Remember to bring: Your dancing shoes, smiles, and tons of energy!
Items not allowed: All the normal stuff. No drinks, no drugs, no weapons, no markers or paint!
Event Capacity: 10000
Shrine Auditorium
700 West 32nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007 United States

YEAH THIS SATURDAY AT THE SHRINE YALL.. dNb to fuck your anus.. and the best Hardcore any one can bring you..

if you have any questions ask away...

HTID!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #100
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:

lol.
That was the EXACT same reason why I never tried it, but
changed my major, so I tried it. lol
Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 AM   #101
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

I'm working that night though Pradogy =\
Old 09-18-2008, 01:41 AM   #102
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
people still eat those things?

Edit: That Beyond the Beat D&B room is looking mighty sick
Old 09-19-2008, 12:31 PM   #103
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb253 View Post
people still eat those things?

Edit: That Beyond the Beat D&B room is looking mighty sick
SPL..... Luna-C... yeah godamn
Old 09-22-2008, 10:51 PM   #104
Westie

Westie is an unknown quantity at this point
First Time Post....Long Time Reveler

Yo yo party people, this is my first post! Looking forward to MM. Gonna rock a wolverine get-up...how about you guys?
Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #105
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Michael Meyers for me.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #106
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
im down to go to monster massive. has anyone here heard of the "melbourne shuffle" ?
if not google that. i got really good at it haha, and i wanna do it at a rave, looks hella fun.
i want more people here in so cal to do it.
!!
Old 09-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #107
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

One month away.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:07 AM   #108
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
im down to go to monster massive. has anyone here heard of the "melbourne shuffle" ?
if not google that. i got really good at it haha, and i wanna do it at a rave, looks hella fun.
i want more people here in so cal to do it.
!!
ime down to learn it!
Old 09-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #109
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

OR

?
Old 09-29-2008, 01:59 AM   #110
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
24096 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im already there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #111
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
Im going to monster massive for sure!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #112
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

remember guys keep hydrated and please drink a gatorade/powerade at one point of the night and when u bounce.. just stop by a gas station..

drinking water and dancing all night flushes out a lot electrolytes
Old 09-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #113
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Don't they sell lemonade at this one?
Old 09-29-2008, 05:11 PM   #114
SoCalKing120

SoCalKing120 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im going to monster massive fer sure. NEver been to a 'rave' before nor had the desire til a few weeks ago. Popped a couple beans for the first time a few weeks back and had a blast for hours. Ive liked trance before but never til i experienced the music while in that state, had i been so damn amazed by it and glow sticks haha. Ate a few more last week but they were shitty compared to what the first time was and i was stuck on stupid for 2 days. It'll be a bust if i dont get some bombies for this party.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #115
schulzgdb3

schulzgdb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok guys, I'd like to introduce myself. This is going to be my second rave, I went to MM last year, and it was ok. I was sober and didn't really know what to do since it was my first rave.

I'm going to MM this year and my friend and I have decided to drop. I've NEVER done any drugs in my life, IE weed, shrooms, etc...but I love trance WAYY too much to give up the opportunity of having one of the best nights of my life. It's kinda crazy to start with E, but oh well..other drugs don't interest me.

I've been reading up on things, so I know what to do in terms of keeping myself hydrated, cool, and take a break every hour or so, vitamin c, etc.

As far as taking it, i've heard 1 is enough for first time users..how should i space it out? Do you take one before? Or should i take 1/2 right when I get there and 1/2 before schulz set? The main reason im going is for schulz, so I want to make sure i'm at my peak when he goes on.

Also, any general advice you can give a first time user?

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #116
GabeS14
Post Whore!

since you never rolled before if you do take half you will feel it, but its hard to know if itll be too weak for you or maybe even stong for you.. 1 whole pill for sure will hit you, so just to be sure take a whole pill..

make sure its a good pill !!!
if you are not sure if the pill you are taking is a good one, check out the reports on
pillreports.com
never take a pill you dont know or someone that you trust doesnt know as being a good pill, there is lots of junk pills out there.. if you have a certain pill in mind pm me and ill verify it for you.and tell you if its good or not..

ill through this out there,
Red transformers(outobot cutout)
Blue Fuck you's(hand showing middle finger)
ARE the best candy out right now.. they are very clean

after that comes
RED Budha(deep imprint)
Orange Budha(deep imprint)
Blue Budha(deep imprint)
they are ..not so clean but stil a good mix and strong
any of the ones i posted above will guarantee a good roll..
Old 10-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #117
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Ah I found a XL Mens Goku Costume.

Fuck yes.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #118
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
where can i buy tickets....i might roll(go) wiht some cowrorkers

ive had a bad experience with bud and cost me dearly wont go into details....but i do drink(healthy fucken liver FTW)
and il probably just drink my ass off that night

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #119
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Ah I found a XL Mens Goku Costume.

Fuck yes.
You going to it? I need to find a costume fast.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #120
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
You going to it? I need to find a costume fast.
same here...or ill just put on my hula shirt and call myself gabriel iglesias

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Closed Thread