Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #61
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
so I won't be going to TAO this year, because my girl means that much, unfortunately.
Wapoooosh. Ball and chain? lol just fucking

Quote:
The kicker? ... My 16 yr old brother is going without me. And he got 2 chicks to go with him, and pay. wtf.
That's how I get my tickets.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 02:51 AM   #62
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
ok i actually read the first thread. lols
Old 11-30-2008, 04:22 AM   #63
Kalashnikov
BANNED

Kalashnikov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckvx View Post
what do you do at a rave
I dont' know but this is pretty much what I used to do when I goes raving years ago:

*You hang out with friends and such
*You do "classified" stuff, if I told you I'd have to kill you type things
*You EXPERIENCE LIFE through the most happiest times of your life where all your senses amplifies like 100 times.
*You FEEL music. Not just Listen, But you FEEL, Taste, See, Smell, and it vibrates through your body.
*You understand the concept of "Beats and Rythm".
*You watch 95% of people who cannot dance, and just jump and do weird movements as if they had rythmBut there are the 5% (such as myself) Who are sick wid it and can bust some "crazy" legs glides, shuffles, and new school as well as old school moves. (Not this -->)
*You get tired and sit on ground, and get random massages from girls and a bunch of people with bright ass L.E.D' and gadgets gives you a light dance show. (Sometimes they slap you in the face or poke you in the eye by accident) And I thinks sometimes these MO-FO's have 8000k H.I.D's!
*You buy expensive $3-5 dollar bottles of water or Energy drinks
*You go around meeting random people and you're very happy.
*You spend like what it feels like years, trying to find your friends because it's packed and dark.
*You Appreciate your Close friends and pretty much understand the concept of friends and unity.
*You dance like from opening to like 4 am or so when it closes.
*You dance some more in the parking lot with bumping Electronica.
*You come out smelling like: Sweat, Cigarette, and that Fog machine smoke and it would take like 5 showers to get rid of.
*You drive to with Electronica home or to after party or chill restaurant
*You wake up next morning you sleep over at friends house and you still kinda feel it, you hang out but very mellow.

*You are not a hippy, but you have much respect for "Peace".

*Someone tells you about P.L.U.R.R. if they are old-school.
Kalashnikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #64
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
that is exactly what its like only one more thing to add

-you get home at whatevertime and you try to go to sleep but all you hear is music, and all you see is people. It seems like your sleeping but feels like you closed your eyes for 4 hours straight just thinking . ahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
I dont' know but this is pretty much what I used to do when I goes raving years ago:

*You hang out with friends and such
*You do "classified" stuff, if I told you I'd have to kill you type things
*You EXPERIENCE LIFE through the most happiest times of your life where all your senses amplifies like 100 times.
*You FEEL music. Not just Listen, But you FEEL, Taste, See, Smell, and it vibrates through your body.
*You watch 95% of people who cannot dance, and just jump and do weird movements as if they had rythmBut there are the 5% (such as myself) Who are sick wid it and can bust some "crazy" legs glides, shuffles, and new school as well as old school moves. (Not this -->)
*You get tired and sit on ground, and get random massages from girls and a bunch of people with bright ass L.E.D' and gadgets gives you a light dance show. (Sometimes they slap you in the face or poke you in the eye by accident) And I thinks sometimes these MO-FO's have 8000k H.I.D's!
*You buy expensive $3-5 dollar bottles of water or Energy drinks
*You go around meeting random people and you're very happy.
*You spend like what it feels like years, trying to find your friends because it's packed and dark.
*You Appreciate your Close friends and pretty much understand the concept of friends and unity.
*You dance like from opening to like 4 am or so when it closes.
*You dance some more in the parking lot with bumping Electronica.
*You come out smelling like: Sweat, Cigarette, and that Fog machine smoke and it would take like 5 showers to get rid of.
*You drive to with Electronica home or to after party or chill restaurant
*You wake up next morning you sleep over at friends house and you still kinda feel it, you hang out but very mellow.

*You are not a hippy, but you have much respect for "Peace".

*Someone tells you about P.L.U.R.R. if they are old-school.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:24 AM   #65
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
damn you ravers.... i'm going to bring a camera to take pictures of you all, 4 hours into it, and then post them up on zilvia.... with your eyes rolling in the back of your head, and you chewing on glowsticks... especially you drezed

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:26 AM   #66
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants

it's bass, beats, and melody...... not beats and rhythm

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:05 AM   #67
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
If you like King King, you would probably love Circus disco saturday nights..
the music is much better and the club is about 23 times bigger!
I like King King because an ex of mine still gets me in for free, and hooks it up at the bar with that extremely-tall-specimen-of-a-woman bartender, who always wears the funky hats.

If I'm not out of town for work or too tired from the 626 event next Sat, I'll hit u up and see if ur goin - I wanna check out daaa circussssssss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Wapoooosh. Ball and chain? lol just fucking

That's how I get my tickets.
Dude, I taught the kid everything he knows. Now that I've attached teh ball to the chain, and superglued/welded/bolted that shit to my ankle, he decides to go live life and try to outdo me.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:11 AM   #68
Kalashnikov
BANNED

Kalashnikov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post

Ah, what do you know. You probably never been to a rave.
And Emerson Drezed is my student. I took him to his first rave in 1995 when we were in Japan.
Kalashnikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #69
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post

he is right..
newbs listen to the bass only..
house music guys listen to the beats part and some melodies..
trance guys listen to the melody..

Quote:
If I'm not out of town for work or too tired from the 626 event next Sat, I'll hit u up and see if ur goin - I wanna check out daaa circussssssss.
you should next week is Martin Roth from xm radio and di.fm radio..he is one of the leading trance dj's rigth now.. on those stations..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
Ah, what do you know. You probably never been to a rave.
And Emerson Drezed is my student. I took him to his first rave in 1995 when we were in Japan.
i thought emerson was 18??? so he was 5 years old when you took him to his first rave?????????????
Old 12-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #70
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
So thats why I don't remember most of my child hood.

lol, no way I would chew on those glow sticks they have nasty chemicals.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #71
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurDz View Post
What do you guys think? Is it worth it to get VIP, or to even go at all?
Anything I should know since its my first time?

Just looking to have a really good time this New Years.
VIP is only really worth it if you're going to drink, or if you don't mind spending that much to
get in quickly. If you really wanna have a good time... AIM me. lol

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 12-07-2008 at 09:20 PM..
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #72
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Can't wait for this! Me and AkademikONE are gonna have a fucking blast. ahahahaha
I went to TAO last year and it was awesome, I'm sure this year will be even better.

Let's all meet up?!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #73
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

24 more days remaining. I'm getting pumped up for some damn reason.
Who wants to meet up?

Anyways, I'll be at Section 15 with all my breezy sluts.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #74
bigdreezy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
bigdreezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bigdreezy
ill come by section 15 and say whats up, grab some sluts and then back to drum and bass room

last time i saw ed rush and optical was at bassrush at the vangaurd in like 04 or 05. the vangaurd was the best venue ever, but fuck they put on asuch a sick set.

pendulum is alright i heard there last show was lame as fuck. but if tao was like it was last year then he should just be spinning records.

mc's dino and questionmark own this shit. best west coast mc's hands down. mc ridda and j-tec got nothing on these guys
bigdreezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #75
snake858
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
snake858 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bought my ticket this last weekend. hope to see some of you guys there!
snake858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #76
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Just bought 4 more tickets for my friends. Romeo, I can't wait foo. LOL
Still gonna meet at the house? What we doing after?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #77
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yea, we'll meet there if you want. I got 10+ Vegas headsmeeting me up before too,
so we might as well meet up. I ain't driving though lol.

We're planning on heading to Vegas right after the rave, so if you wanna go, let me know.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #78
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

A teaser for Electric Daisy Carnival 2009.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM   #79
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
SO section 15 it is.. lets do a meet at a specific time???
cuz i wont be chilling there all night.. some maybe like 12:30 am?
is that a good time?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #80
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

What time are you getting there? 12:30am seems too late. I say 10:30pm at the entrance stairway between Section 15 and 16.
I'll be wearing a D.A.R.E shirt.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #81
GabeS14
Post Whore!

your right ... lol.. ill be there at 8ish so 10:30 but at section 15 or at entrance?

i forgot i also need to meet up with the Glowsticking.com people
Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #82
GabeS14
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblzdQsCbZA

i dont seam to understand the embeded shit.. i can see the code but dont know where to put it..

Last edited by GabeS14; 12-11-2008 at 10:21 PM..
GabeS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:30 PM   #83
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
your right ... lol.. ill be there at 8ish so 10:30 but at section 15 or at entrance?

i forgot i also need to meet up with the Glowsticking.com people
At the stairs leading up to Section 15 and 16.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GblzdQsCbZA
There ya go.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #84
GabeS14
Post Whore!

got it.thx
Old 12-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #85
mrgrape
BANNED

mrgrape is an unknown quantity at this point
muthafuckaaaain 240sx owners are ravers too? sheeat, i bet u guys dont bring ur cars to the rave ROFL
anyways i have tickets going for 60 at san diego right now. cheaper then what ull get at stores or ticketmaster bcuz its without the charge.
also i got a full set of ravn lights to fuck u guys up!
mrgrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #86
mrgrape
BANNED

please not section 15, thats where the other lightshowers go, crap sec 15 is gonna be too crowded....
Old 12-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #87
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrape View Post
muthafuckaaaain 240sx owners are ravers too? sheeat, i bet u guys dont bring ur cars to the rave ROFL
anyways i have tickets going for 60 at san diego right now. cheaper then what ull get at stores or ticketmaster bcuz its without the charge.
also i got a full set of ravn lights to fuck u guys up!
mann. raven's lol.. they just came out with 600 extra sets and fucking Photon light.com grabbed them all..
i lost my old ones...
Old 12-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #88
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
They're only $62 at the authorized stores, just a $2 service charge.

Quote:
please not section 15, thats where the other lightshowers go, crap sec 15 is gonna be too crowded....
Most of them are at the bottom section of 15, I stay up top, better view.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #89
mrgrape
BANNED

Quote:
mann. raven's lol.. they just came out with 600 extra sets and fucking Photon light.com grabbed them all..
i lost my old ones...
hahah yeah same page homie, grabbed as much as i can 10...!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #90
mrgrape
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
They're only $62 at the authorized stores, just a $2 service charge.

Most of them are at the bottom section of 15, I stay up top, better view.
true on sec 15. anyways my price is still cheaper