Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14 build, 3 years in the making

I've had my '97 240 for around 4 years now. I wanted to do an S14 SR20 swap for along time, but things kept holding me back. I lost my job, got engaged, I just didn't have the $ to get this car off to a start. Well for the past 9 months I've been working on it, and here it is. From an automatic KA to a 5 speed SR with some other goodies. enjoy

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 PM   #3
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Old 07-03-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Old 07-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #5
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Old 07-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #6
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

What it all started with 4 years ago, I love this car.

Old 07-03-2007, 07:07 PM   #7
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
one clean ass fucking build.

props.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
fuggin nice build up... i think i have to change my pants...
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #9
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nice build!

Way to do it right!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #10
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
its looking nice

NOTE: Its not a build without blood....and i think i spotted blood in a pic...so thumbs up to you
Old 07-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #11
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
This seriously gives me hope in a future for my vehicle.

Thank you.

Fucking baller build btw.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:37 PM   #12
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
i'm pretty sure that was auto tranny fluid for power steering lol
Old 07-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #13
Pstl_pete
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Pstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the roughPstl_pete is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Very clean!

What exh manifold gasket is that? I just blew out my stocker at the track.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #14
Not_Nissan
Zilvia Junkie

Not_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of lightNot_Nissan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence View Post
i'm pretty sure that was auto tranny fluid for power steering lol
thats your imagination...what i saw was "blood"...look at it again...maybe you'll see blood this time...lol
Old 07-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #15
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
damn nice build man, show car style frickin clean allmoast too clean i would feel bad to drive it.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #16
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pstl_pete View Post
Very clean!

What exh manifold gasket is that? I just blew out my stocker at the track.
mr. gasket, copper
Old 07-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #17
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
damn nice build man, show car style frickin clean allmoast too clean i would feel bad to drive it.
it's far from a show car, I built it to beat on it. Auto-x again this year, and I want to make it to at least 1 drift event. I still need to get an alignment before any of that. No sense in chewing up brand new tires just yet.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #18
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
another reason not to get married...they're DREAM STOPPERS!!!

jk. dope builder and good you got around to doing what you wanted.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 PM   #19
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
nice build, wish I had documented mine this well

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #20
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nice build mang! Clean s14 !
Old 07-03-2007, 08:25 PM   #21
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wow...amazing...i want an s14
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #22
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Who's Prelude btw?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #23
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Who's Prelude btw?
mine, '00 5 speed base, OEM kit, lowered, JDM fogs, leather, it's my daily driver.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:44 PM   #24
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
4 years

shit i dont even have a shirt for that long
props from me
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #25
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khilgers View Post
mine, '00 5 speed base, OEM kit, lowered, JDM fogs, leather, it's my daily driver.
Looks alright.

Preludes are cute.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #26
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
beautiful car, came out well, +1 for the garage build
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:02 PM   #27
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
this is so nice, good job on getting shit done right.
azndummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #28
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Really nice build

Have fun with it
Old 07-03-2007, 09:19 PM   #29
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
great read

one hell of a way to blow a more than few $g's

nice work man! congrats
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:29 PM   #30
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
not my style but thats really clean dude

nice xt7 way more cool than xd9

engine bay looks pretty nice, is there any way you could route those catch can hoses better?

and wtf is with that ghetto ass head unit lol
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote