Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #31
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SPL=good to deal with
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2005, 08:19 AM   #32
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
+1654867654!

Ordered stuff over the weekend...order processed on Monday, shit was here on Thursday. Smooth, no hassle transaction!

Bryan
Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 AM   #33
snp_ethan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
snp_ethan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to snp_ethan
Kuah is definetly the man, I got a clutch and got it exactly by the time I need it , ASAP
could not be happier
snp_ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 10:49 AM   #34
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
+1 for SPL Parts, got my clutch and tension rods there. Helpful on the phone, parts got here on time. Would shop from any day.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:18 PM   #35
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
awesome buisness.. great service
ordered ruca, toe arms and FN's from them
anything I need in the future i'll order from them if they have it
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #36
maz2001mp

maz2001mp is an unknown quantity at this point
+ 1 for SPL!!
Old 01-04-2006, 07:27 AM   #37
Angel
Zilvia Junkie

Angel is making a name for him/her selfAngel is making a name for him/her selfAngel is making a name for him/her self
Bug thumbs up to Kuah and SPL! Got tension rods, camber arms, and toe arms from them. Arrived quickly , look and work amazing. Customer service is second to none. Will be using them for all future purchases that I can.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:32 AM   #38
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
+ 1 for Kuah and SPL!!! My lower mounts got here super fast and customer service was awesome! I'll definitely be going through them to get the rest of my mulilink stuff. SPL Parts rocks!!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #39
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Ordered wheels, shipped next day, unbeatable price, unbeatable shipping rate.

Kuah is the guy to go to.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:34 AM   #40
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ordered a set of tension rods from them recently. Recieved the parts fast and in good condition! A+++ seller!
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #41
l33tmonkeyman
Zilvia Member

l33tmonkeyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to l33tmonkeyman
A+ service, ordered a bunch of stuff from them and were very helpful and great to deal with!
l33tmonkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:57 AM   #42
Chasmoore04
Zilvia Junkie

Chasmoore04 is making a name for him/her selfChasmoore04 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Chasmoore04 Send a message via Yahoo to Chasmoore04
Bought bushings, and other misc parts. Fast shipping, quick replys to emails.
Chasmoore04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:58 PM   #43
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
SPL Parts= YES

Bought v2 tension rods, brake deflectors, and lug nuts from them. Beefier than all other rods I've seen.

They WILL get my business later. For sure.

EDIT: Bought Z32 inners, pro outers, and their spacer
Old 02-28-2006, 02:49 PM   #44
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
SPL Parts A+++++++++++++++++

spent many thousands of dollars with these guys and will continue to do so

just spend a lil bit under a grand on some brakes and some odds and ends, can't wait to see them
Old 03-10-2006, 02:57 PM   #45
monkey7
Zilvia Member

monkey7 is making a name for him/her selfmonkey7 is making a name for him/her self
Kuah kept my order in check. The lines were backordered, gave me information when I will get them. Bam, they were on my front deck a few days later.

SPL all the way!
monkey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:42 PM   #46
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
+ 1 for Kuah and SPL!!! KTS coilovers and tension rods were on back order, but they still sent the RUCA's, Traction Rods, and Subframe collars. As the Coils and tension rods came back in stock they sent them out immediately. All the parts are hear now and look and feel great. Definitely quality parts.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:50 PM   #47
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
fast shipping, great prices. will deal with again soon
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:22 AM   #48
S14DriftstaiN
Leaky Injector

S14DriftstaiN is a well-known jackass
They are great,I have been going thu them for years never had even a small problem,ordered my turbo kit thru them for my ka,It was here right when he said it was going to be here.....they rock.
S14DriftstaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:07 AM   #49
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
+1 for spl.

bought spacers and diff bushings. i got prompt notification spacers were backordered. sent me the bushings asap. got notification and tracking for spacers a few days later, shipped to me free. good communication, great service.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:40 PM   #50
zads
Zilvia Junkie

zads is an unknown quantity at this point
Got KTS coilovers with Z32 lower mounts. Took a while to get them, but only cause they're special order. They kept me updated on the estimated shipping/arrival time.

Great product + great service.
zads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:40 AM   #51
dizbjello
Leaky Injector

dizbjello is an unknown quantity at this point
i <3 spl

Had to get some specialed order stuff and he sent them out to me as soon as he had it in stock.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:54 PM   #52
AWDtoyota
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
first time ording from them, and all I have to say is awesome service. I haven't even recieved my parts yet( just ordered thur.) and I'm already satisfied with their customer service.

I will definatly be doing business with them again...

Last edited by AWDtoyota; 04-09-2006 at 01:32 PM..
AWDtoyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:29 AM   #53
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
love their shipping rates.
mjjstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:37 AM   #54
driftracer
Premium Member

driftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to driftracer Send a message via MSN to driftracer
This is not the first time I have ordered from SPL, but as always their customer service and shipping are excellent

+1 for SPL
driftracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:39 AM   #55
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
SPL is how a company should be run
Ordered my KTS coils a while back from them, great service, great product and very fast shipping. will defeniatly buy my shit from them again.
-M

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #56
red240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
red240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the roughred240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
A+++++++ for SPL good products and service!!
red240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #57
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
just got more stuff and very happy yet again!
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:22 PM   #58
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
I somehow forgot to add a review after I got my wheels. Shipped for a fair price at a amazingly fast speed. E-mails were responded to daily as far as stock and availability of items.

I would not hesitate to buy items I need from SPL again.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:59 PM   #59
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Good stuff from SPL Im very happy with the bushings I got, Super fast delivery too
Old 05-12-2006, 10:30 PM   #60
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
+1 for SPL, stuff came quick and with no problems. Love the shipping prices. I first bought steering angle spacers and shipping was $8 bucks which I thought was weird. I didnt realize that shipping for every transaction was only $8 though haha. I think its 9 bucks now though. Some slight confusion when I ordered a Kaaz but I dont think it was entirely their fault. Anyway, id do business with them again for sure. Everything they sell, is top notch.