Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 02:45 PM   #1
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
look what I got today, FUMING WITH ANGER

ok guys I know you dont like bashing posts and shit, but hear me out, remember that massive group buy held by drift freaq (a respected member from what I know) the strut bars, right, well ok I ordered a set, this was how many months ago, and of course they got lost, I had no reason to believe he was pulling one over on me, and boy was I patient with him, I kindley aimed him a few times, also he said he lost the trackign slip, then he said he broke up w girlfirend and was having family probs, I saved all the convo Ive had with him, but i wont post it here. really every day it was an excuse, and I played along, now u have to remember this gb was like 4 months ago or something, But, out of the kindness of his heart, he said he would send me a new set, as he lost the tracking slip, In my opinion this was deserved as if he didnt lose the trackign slip, we could have found out what happened, but still a gesture that some would probably not take, SO. FINALLY after bugging the shti out of him, he said he would send it, Another few weeks of, OH ill send it tomarrrow, tomarrrow, tomarrow, now I know this guy must be busy, but u have to understand that this tomarrow shit went on for at LEAST a month, i mean if you read my aim chats, you guys would laugh at how blatent the lies were. ok so today a small 4*6 inch package came from him today, the tracking matches what he sent me so i know for a fact that it is from him, tell me what this is guys, really i wanted to share my story, as contacting him has run its 5 month course, and I want answers, but the main thing I just want to know is WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE, all I do know is this is not a strut towere bar, 5 months and this is what I get. no man thats not cool, Im no newb here, Im not just tryin to bash someone, but I have been WAY TOO FUCKING PATEIENT.

btw my guess would be that shit that connects the drive shaft,
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #2
v8blakdak
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
v8blakdak is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sometimes you have to count your losses and move on.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:03 PM   #3
Logan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Logan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Logan
those look like endlinks to a sway bar.

if they are a decent brand, you could always resell em and use that money towards some ebay bars. :shrug:
Old 11-06-2004, 03:14 PM   #4
stillmatic
Zilvia Junkie

stillmatic is on a distinguished road
Those are solid sway bar end links for 00-04 WRX. They go for $109.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:27 PM   #5
mjjstang
Post Whore!

mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
thanks for clearing this up, im sure by now drift freaq has blocked me, but I jsut dont see why someone like that would fuck me over so hard, i mean if your gonna send me something, why would u send me this, why not a brick, u know, the strut bars were 135 not a huge diff, but I DONT HAVE A WRX.
Old 11-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #6
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
dude that fucking blows

=/
Old 11-06-2004, 03:57 PM   #7
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
dang, that sucks. i'll be sure to remember this the next time someone calls me a freak for only doin COD...
Old 11-06-2004, 04:44 PM   #8
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
you can call the cops and file a case of fraud. go to the police station, they'll help you figure it all out
Old 11-06-2004, 04:52 PM   #9
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
ouch. that sucks.
Old 11-06-2004, 06:42 PM   #10
Dweezil
Leaky Injector

Dweezil is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to thread jack, were these the ones that were suposed to be $109 for the pair? I might know someone who would take the endlinks off your hands.
Old 11-06-2004, 07:28 PM   #11
mjjstang
Post Whore!

well, I will look in to them more, but im hoping that I can send them back and get what Iwanted, ill keep this in mind though.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:10 PM   #12
final act
Zilvia Member

final act is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to final act
I went through a similar experience when I paid some guy on here hubs before he planned on sending me the hubs, he made tons of excuses when we talked over aim for a month or so, then after me almost giving up.....his girlfreind was the good hearted person that made him send me my money back, I say do what you gotta do and keep bugging this low life.......but atleast you expressed your experience, so you could warn other people of this guys bad habits so others can stay clear of him, good luck
Old 11-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #13
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
if you dont inform the authorities your a sissy
Old 11-06-2004, 10:54 PM   #14
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kingsol
dang that sucks... he is a good guy though, i guess things happen

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
Old 11-06-2004, 10:59 PM   #15
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Hell ya those are solid swaybar endlinks. Gimme them for our 02 WRX!!! I got stuff from him with no problems, you will get it all worked out.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:35 PM   #16
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjstang
thanks for clearing this up, im sure by now drift freaq has blocked me, but I jsut dont see why someone like that would fuck me over so hard, i mean if your gonna send me something, why would u send me this, why not a brick, u know, the strut bars were 135 not a huge diff, but I DONT HAVE A WRX.
excuseme I have not blocked you, and as far as the shipping mix up goes someone else took care of the shipping and I will get on them and sort it this week and by the way you were the one who lost the tag the post office left on the first delivery.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 11-06-2004, 11:37 PM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
you can call the cops and file a case of fraud. go to the police station, they'll help you figure it all out
dude this is a case of a shipping mixup its not fraud and you need to learn what fraud is.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-06-2004, 11:52 PM   #18
v8blakdak
Leaky Injector

v8blakdak is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
dude this is a case of a shipping mixup its not fraud and you need to learn what fraud is.
you need to learn to get people the parts u sold them, not lie to them for countless months. why couldnt u just man up like a proffesional business man and just refund the guy his money?
Old 11-06-2004, 11:55 PM   #19
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

ok, we need a little clarity here about mjstang, the first time his product was sent to him he was not around to recieve it and did not make sure to see if they left a tag for him. He admitted this to me and said he had the same thing happen with a UPS delivery. He did not tell me about not recieving his product till a clear month after it had been sent . I then spent another month trying to track his shipment down it got lost somewhere in the shuffle . The product wound up on back order and did not come back in till recently. I told him I would take care of him, because of sema and me also being out of town my asscociates made a mistake on shipping . I Have not blocked him from my aim and do not know what is going as far as thats concerned. I will sort the mixup out on monday and he will have the strut braces he is supposed to have by thurs. Mark I will talk to sam and see about getting you the WRX stuff .

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-06-2004, 11:56 PM   #20
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8blakdak
you need to learn to get people the parts u sold them, not lie to them for countless months. why couldnt u just man up like a proffesional business man and just refund the guy his money?
dude I did not lie for countless months you need to stay out of this thread

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 11-07-2004, 12:15 AM   #21
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Ok, bottom line. Dave is a good guy to do business with, as many of us have here with NO problems. It sucks for you that you got the wrong item by accident, the same thing happened to me from a paintball shop just this week... it happens. I’m sure you didn’t add the whole story as Dave is an honest retailer. Contact him, and your mix up will be resolved.