Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
ncrk
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (0)
ncrk has made poor choicesncrk has made poor choicesncrk has made poor choicesncrk has made poor choicesncrk has made poor choicesncrk has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ncrk
Andys auto sport bodykit?

does anyone have/know of anyone that runs an andys auto sport body kit?
ncrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #2
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Andys auto sport bodykit?

I know from looking at their stuff that they are overpriced. I recommend you look in the advertisor section because they always have good deals
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
The aas kit for the s13 actually has decent fitment and is head and shoulders above the quality of the chinese stuff.

I would reccomend if you are familiar with the typical issues with bodykit quality.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:17 PM   #4
sliksta1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
sliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura aboutsliksta1 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
forget andys i wouldnt purchased anything from that place. ive had a bad experience with those guys. i would go thru a advertiser on zilvia instead. but i dont know of anyone who rolls on there stuff (im being nice)..gl
Old 03-24-2008, 04:06 PM   #5
l8nightjay
Leaky Injector

l8nightjay is on the path to ruinl8nightjay is on the path to ruin
the body shop I was going through ordered all my parts from andy's, except my front bumber. I'm getting everything mounted this week, so by friday I should have pic's of the fitments and the kit. I did look at the kit, and I would definitely stay away from the cheep ovefenders for the rear. I think mine are AIT or something. I ordered 50mm's for the rears and they look like they'll gap everywhere. Plus the douche bag ordered the wrong front fenders....so hard to find good intelligent shops that dont try to overcharge you.... yeah look on here for specials and ask questions. good luck
l8nightjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
now, this is my PERSONAL opinion, but who needs body kits? Just get some bad ass wheels (gram lights, volk, uh... Anything mackin industries lol) and a fuckin beast suspension.

Or the supermade instant gentleman. your paying a little more (a lot more) but I think its the sexiest body kit on the market right now.

AS far as andy's auto sports... IDK... Ive known people buy shit from them, but nothing i'd be into, like vader 2 kits on 93 civics. They didnt have any problems as far as I know.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
waynehead05
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
waynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura aboutwaynehead05 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to waynehead05
^ Wow. just wow.