Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #151
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
woot looks like i might actually be coming out to this...

so excited.... Brain who do i talk to about being in the media group.... imma make my fingers bleed snapping so many pics...
Old 01-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #152
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you said that the last 3 times!
ill believe it when u buy that ticket!!
hahahahha
hope u can make it!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #153
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Less talk

More doing.

All of the RD dudes better be showing up.

I'm fixing my door for this.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #154
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
want me to "unfix" it again?
Old 01-21-2009, 01:43 AM   #155
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Hahahaha...

... that's not funny.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #156
DRFTxHRD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
DRFTxHRD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im wanting to go if i can drive who do i need to talk to, to find out?
DRFTxHRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #157
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTxHRD View Post
im wanting to go if i can drive who do i need to talk to, to find out?

Did you not even read the last 2 pages, Brian specifically mentioned this twice in two pages...go back....read.

Im out of state, count me in if theres a spot. I'll be coming down with OHH from ZT.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #158
DRFTxHRD
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
Did you not even read the last 2 pages, Brian specifically mentioned this twice in two pages...go back....read.

Im out of state, count me in if theres a spot. I'll be coming down with OHH from ZT.
sorry i was to tired to read all of it because you know it wasnt the middle of the night when i posted. now stop being a dick.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM   #159
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
T2 Films ASB......
Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #160
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
sorry i was to tired to read all of it because you know it wasnt the middle of the night when i posted. now stop being a dick.
better get use to it on ziliva...
Old 01-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #161
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

whats your car look like? maybe something can be arranged.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #162
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
The best team drift comp yet!
Old 01-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #163
DRFTxHRD
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
better get use to it on ziliva...
I am just used to having to talk shit back coming from rx7 club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
whats your car look like? maybe something can be arranged.
And my s13 it pretty clean but stock and i am doing repairs my fc is kinda gnarly but is getting a body kit and some paint here pretty quick. give me about a week and i can send you some pics after paint and body.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #164
Brian
Post Whore!

stock cars need not apply.

Let's see the FC.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #165
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
whats the entry fee?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:29 PM   #166
DRFTxHRD
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
stock cars need not apply.

Let's see the FC.
im getting the body kit on and then its going to paint until then i know it dosnt look good enough. but when it comes back ill send you some pics or post em up.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:16 AM   #167
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
you said that the last 3 times!
ill believe it when u buy that ticket!!
hahahahha
hope u can make it!
yea i think imma do it this time..

since i actually have a camera... but i need to hurry before tickets get to expensive...

p.s. i'll stay silent till i have paid for ticket..... as of now i have transportation if i come out tho.... so yay

fuck my bank account
Old 02-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #168
Brian
Post Whore!

YouTube - ASB4 ziptied ASB all star bash Pink Godzira BH tandem crash!

ALL STAR BASH
Old 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #169
Brian
Post Whore!

TEAM JACK!
Old 02-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #170
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
damn....looks exactly like what happened to my car when chow ran into me....

so whats the cost to enter?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #171
Brian
Post Whore!

I don't know yet.

Still LOTS of planning to be done.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #172
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

well hopefully my car will be pretty and I might be able to drive in this event...if not. I'm coming to watch for sure!
Old 02-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #173
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

YouTube - DRIFTING (IN CAR) @ ZIPTIED EVENT

i've seen this video countless times. didnt know this was you brian! sick Bra~!
Old 02-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #174
Brian
Post Whore!

haha, my car looks SO SLOW in that video.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #175
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha, my car looks SO SLOW in that video.

no...that's just henry's gangster driving...i heard he does that to everyone at balcony haha..
Old 02-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #176
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
if my car is not done by this one i will kill my self... soo serious
Old 02-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #177
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
if my car is not done by this one i will kill my self... soo serious
<--- please put unfinished car in your will to me...thanx! But I do hope to see you there.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #178
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #179
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
hey brian so do you have any submissions you could post on here of the rejected cars?
Old 02-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #180
kiss my bumper
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
kiss my bumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im just finishing up my sr86 and i should be driving down there from Colorado
kiss my bumper is offline   Reply With Quote