Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Gushi Auto DBA Asari Auto

I needed to smog my daily s13 but needed it fixed before hand. The shops I had gone to in the past have sadly closed. (Drift Speed and Street Image) The check engine light was on and pulling 3 codes, 1. injectors, 2. knock sensor, 3. I don't remember what it was. Damian helped helped me out. They did a full diagnostic and found out that I just needed to replace the o ring on the injectors (not the injectors themselves) and the knock sensor. Unfortunately, due to other issues my car did not pass smog the first time around. I took the print out back to Asari and Mr. Gushi took a look at the results and was able to narrow it down to a couple possibilities. Took the car back, they did another diagnostic and found it was a bad o2 sensor, cat, cap/rotor, spark plug wires... Got everything replaced and the car passed smog.

Highly recommend Asari Auto. Mr. Gushi runs his business honestly. They will never tell you that you need to do more work on your car than what needs to be done. I found my new shop!