Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what bumper is this?

does anyone know what bumper is on the kei office s14 that keiiichi tsuchiya drives in best motorings drift bible? is it just the stock jdm bumper? i searched and i could find, so please dont flame me.
thanks
justin
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Kei Office. Simple google search... (kei office S14)
Old 10-03-2006, 05:45 PM   #3
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
It's actually HKS Kansai v.1
Old 10-03-2006, 06:04 PM   #4
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

RoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura aboutRoyalFlush has a spectacular aura about
yeah jvd i did try google and it didnt bring shit up, so dont be a smart ass, and obviously you were wrong, thanks alot simples14
Old 10-03-2006, 06:18 PM   #5
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Haha, i always love JVD's attitude... baller.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #6
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

jvds attitude=stupid
simple google search......(jvds a dipshit)
Old 10-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #7
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
i'd have to disagree... Google is your best friend!
I have to agree this one isn't too obvious, but it IS something you could have found if you looked hard enough...Anyways leave me some neg rep if you want, I'm just getting my free post in.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:27 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
This thread is useless without pictures.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #9
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

no neg rep, you didnt do shit, i tried to find, but i couldnt, thats it.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:40 PM   #10
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

its the white s14 on the far left....kinda hard to see
Old 10-03-2006, 07:22 PM   #11
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Actually SimpleS14, it IS Kei Office Aero. If you watch drift bible, you will see. I tried to print screen of that perticular screen, but apparently it doesnt work with a video, and i only get black. But anyway, point is JVD WAS RIGHT.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:28 PM   #12
RoyalFlush
Zilvia Member

well whoevers right doesnt matter, jvd was an ass about it, simples14's alot more credible than him anyway, and alot nicer, but thanks for the responses, now i know
Old 10-03-2006, 09:51 PM   #13
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
youll never get one so who cares, this is a stupid thread
Old 10-03-2006, 10:35 PM   #14
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannaS15
well whoevers right doesnt matter, jvd was an ass about it, simples14's alot more credible than him anyway, and alot nicer, but thanks for the responses, now i know
More credible? WTF? I told you what bumper it was in the beginning. I even told you what to google search to find the answer. I wasn't being an ass, I just didn't see the need to add anything else. I'll be an ass now. STFU! You'll never own the bumper anyways...
Old 10-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #15
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe he's going to like start a group and and copy that front bumper or something like that. Is that Mark's car on your avatar? =p
Old 10-04-2006, 01:30 PM   #16
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Thanks for the correction, and sorry for the misinformation. Also JVD did not come off rude with his inital post, nor am I more credible...unless its in reference to something I made a write-up on.

I haven't seen that DVD in the longest time, but I had a good idea on what the car looked like and the HKS kit was the first thing that came to mind. The styling is very simliar...just like most JDM aerokits.

I found it here: http://www.takakaira.com/aerokits/ae...menu.asp?cat=4
Old 10-04-2006, 01:40 PM   #17
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
wtf is kei office?
Old 10-04-2006, 02:03 PM   #18
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Kei Office was a company of Keiichi's

They sold suspension stuff and kits and random stupid shit.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:23 PM   #19
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

yea.. most of it was very high quality, and he had a bunch of kei office edition stuff like bride seats, some rims and other misc. things.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #20
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I thought Tip was joking. Wow.

Its funny how alot of people aspire for the baller-est of baller things, but once they find out what it really is, their pipedreams kinda drown out.

Yea, KeiOffice.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:56 PM   #21
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
i was jokeing.

What leet drifer dosnt watch drift bible and watched f&f4? DK man...DK

But seriously, the only time i watch him...is on bestmotoring touges =]
Old 10-04-2006, 10:10 PM   #22
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Kei Office is out of business.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:21 AM   #23
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
with no way to rebuild their coilovers as far as im aware.

But that site you posted Simple is the shit, bookmarked ftw
Old 10-05-2006, 04:10 PM   #24
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

From the drift bible...: " S13's naturally understeer, and you can correct that by buying a set of Kei Office coilovers, but im not here to advertise my product" haha good 'ol tsuchia
Old 10-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #25
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
Kei Office is out of business.
They evolved into DG5.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:01 PM   #26
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

yea i recently been on their website... looking for that s14 haha. Wasn't sure it was the same thing as kei office. Are their coilovers expensive/good?
Old 10-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #27
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
STOP all the damn whining. You guys are like a bunch of 14 year old girls arguing over who is gonna kiss johnny at the dance. DAMN....get over the drama! thanks.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 10-06-2006, 09:19 AM   #28
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Lisa, I don't think you realize what a hunk Johnny is.

I agree, stop the whining, start the searching.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #29
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Barry, What you do on your own time is up to you. You wanna oogle over Johnny5 thats up to you. I can't ask and I can't tell. Your secret is safe with me!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 10-06-2006, 07:51 PM   #30
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Hahahahahahahaha
Closed Thread