Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-05-2006, 02:13 AM   #1
aznxplayer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
aznxplayer can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznxplayer
bidders.co.jp?

has anyone bought stuff from the japanese ebay? i wanna get some wheels from the site bidders.co.jp but iunno how it works etc. if anyone has experience with it or wants to help me out =D greatly appreciated. thanks.
aznxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2006, 01:26 PM   #2
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
unless you have a japanese bank account it says you cant register. and even if you do have one, 99.9% of japanese sellers will not ship outside of japan..

just go to rinkya.com and resgister. they bid on yahoo auctions japan for you. (cuz unless you have a japanese bank account and someone to ship it for u, u cant get an account there either) and get stuff on yahoo auctions...its bigger than this place anyways. im sure your wheels will come up again if theyre not already on yahoo.

actually at second glance i just realized, half these wheels ARE on yahoo japan auctions. haha so yeah. go to rinkya.
redsuns3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #3
aznxplayer
Zilvia Member

thanks =D ill do that. very useful info
Old 10-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #4
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsuns3838
unless you have a japanese bank account it says you cant register. and even if you do have one, 99.9% of japanese sellers will not ship outside of japan..

just go to rinkya.com and resgister. they bid on yahoo auctions japan for you. (cuz unless you have a japanese bank account and someone to ship it for u, u cant get an account there either) and get stuff on yahoo auctions...its bigger than this place anyways. im sure your wheels will come up again if theyre not already on yahoo.

actually at second glance i just realized, half these wheels ARE on yahoo japan auctions. haha so yeah. go to rinkya.
buy rare shit that you really want if you use rinkya.com you better be ready for a little rapage.... So if you just buy some cheap item thats around the states, after the whole thing your likely to comeout about the same price...

read all the rules, you will see what I mean.. If I was a baller I would buy shit all the time of here....
Old 10-05-2006, 07:20 PM   #5
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
yeah, hes right, i forgot to mention that, rinkya is not cheap..gotta pay to play tho. so u gotta deem whether is worth it or not.
redsuns3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:55 PM   #6
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
They're not cheap anymore, since the bandwagon filled up, but two years ago I was buying shit left and right for cheap as hell. There's other sources, problem is they're not capable of handling an influx of wannabe kids without raising prices to compensate. Supply and demand.
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:57 AM   #7
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
what other sources do you speak of RUss?

pm me love..... I mean info thankkksss mannnnn :]
Old 10-07-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
aznxplayer
Zilvia Member

ty i followed ur advice my shipping is gnna come out to be like 500 bucks =\ but its okay hahah. picked these up.

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c133772163
Old 10-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #9
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
damn dude
did you try PMing someone from japan? I woudl have helped you out
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #10
aznxplayer
Zilvia Member

oh. =\ iunno its a hassle to have someone help me out -__- gotta paypal em money, then wait for funds to clear and etc its just a pain in the ass. thanks for offering though greatly appreciated =D