Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #481
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
VS bumper makes the car look short cuz it has like steap nose to it
the hood is round and soon as it hits the bumper it falls down steap.

OEM looks about right the hood flows to the bumper
Old 02-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #482
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Old 02-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #483
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
I've been thinking...

maybe i'm nuts, but I think the inspiration for the kouki 180 bumper was a front wing from an F1.

see what i mean?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #484
juiced305diesel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
juiced305diesel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Question for you guys that are rocking version select IV aero did your side skirts fit like shit? Because i am about to snap them in half. How did you guys mount the rear valence?
Old 02-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #485
airhead
Nissanaholic!

airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced305diesel View Post
Question for you guys that are rocking version select IV aero did your side skirts fit like shit? Because i am about to snap them in half. How did you guys mount the rear valence?
they fit ok. but you can make them fit really good.
for the skirts
just dry fit them if it fits to tight trim the insides to make some room to slide in
use double sided tape clean and wipe the area with wax and grease remover and apply adhesion promotor so it can stick really good.

and for the rears
you might have to trim in the insides too so it can reach to the rear bumper without having that gap.

and the middle piece it might look like a smile you have to trim it down to make it straight .
well atleast thats how i got mine VS others could of prob gotten a better copy
Old 02-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #486
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
I've been thinking...

maybe i'm nuts, but I think the inspiration for the kouki 180 bumper was a front wing from an F1.

see what i mean?

idk to me it always looked like a dolphin or something lol thats just me

Old 02-05-2010, 09:18 PM   #487
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
on a few of these bumpers there are rectangle vents on either side of the licence plate mount. are these aftermaret parts for this bumper, a universal part, or a part for another car? i would like to get a pair for my bumper.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #488
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
GT-1 made a full FRP bumper with the vents.

They are commonly referred to as N1 Vents. Check out N1 GTRs to figure it out.

On my car, I got a set of N1 vents and put them into my bumper.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #489
mastaflash05
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nicemastaflash05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mastaflash05
are they commonly available, or one of those search for a decade types?

avatar makes my brain hurt btw, lol.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #490
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
I've been thinking...

F1 was inspired by kouki 180SX.

Quote:
Noticed a few whips with clear turn signals. Are they aftermarket and if so does any place on this side of the ocean sell them, or do people just remove the yellow part out of the stock ones?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #491
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ i got your PM about the clear turns that came with my bumper from J-Land. I will post some more detailed pics of them sometime this weekend. I was wondering the same...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #492
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
theres a set of clear side markers on ebay right NOW
Old 02-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #493
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Those clears are aftermarket

I've been searching for them in the states but only found them on yahoo jp..

Anyone want to get me a set?
Old 02-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #494
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
There are a bunch of sets on Yahoo Japan:

¿·Éʨ·è¡Ô£±£¸£°£Ó£Ø ¸å´ü¡Õ¥Õ¥Ã*¥ó¥È¥¯¥ê¥¢¥¦¥¤¥ 󥫡¼¥é¥ó¥× - Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 02-06-2010, 02:09 AM   #495
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by juiced305diesel View Post
snap them in half.

they fit like shit.

this is yuta btw.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #496
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
crappy phone pics Also need a paint job/ and wheels

Last edited by JdM_JunKiE; 02-06-2010 at 04:16 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #497
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
brota p45r: oh so wrong, yet oh so right.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #498
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
^ i know lol im not baller enough yet to rock JDM sexy wheels maybe one day like.. next years tax season lol
Old 02-06-2010, 04:05 PM   #499
airhead
Nissanaholic!

it looks GOOD! bro even tho on a budget
i like to see things like these

the paint looks good too
Old 02-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #500
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post

the paint looks good too
Really?

I don't think we're looking at the same car.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #501
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
it's a little light on the aero, but it's not epically bad. i've seen worst, for example, my personal car.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #502
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Looks good for a street car
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #503
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks guys. yea the kit was spray painted thats why its lighter, still trying to save up... :/
Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #504
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Yea man looks good, at least the body is not all messed up....
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #505
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

it looks fine.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #506
Bushido
Post Whore!

nice job on the pull on the front fenders. perfect ride height up front too!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #507
airhead
Nissanaholic!

im talking about how the car stands out.

its a vivid red its eye catchy

i know i see the skirts looks like its painted in a different color
i would say its good without spending a fortune i bet.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #508
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Loving the fitment. 18's all around right?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:20 PM   #509
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

^ yes sir thinking of painting rims another color seems like alot of cars have that bronze/red scheme which is not bad at all but... any suggestions? White/silver? or should i just leave it?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #510
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Leave it. It's hot. And I don't usually say that about cars rocking Rotas.

Red and white looks meh to me.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Closed Thread