Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #211
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i love this thread, almost as much as the posters one.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #212
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112

my friend's 21st bday a few years ago. I can't believe we were able to get the timing down right!
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:02 AM   #213
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByeByeSti View Post
hahahha and this thread is back

gahhhhhDAMMMM

well played well played...worst ever happen to me was some writting on my face

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #214
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaNinja240 View Post
Hmm.. looks like the Czech Republic is called Switzerland these days
dude....no way....ahahahahahahaahah
Old 03-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #215
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoshi112 View Post
my friend's 21st bday a few years ago. I can't believe we were able to get the timing down right!
Haha nice pic.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #216
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTalon View Post
they didnt own themselves. If you know cantonese, they were talking about these guys as super being and that they were showing their skills . Something about unbreakable or something. Didnt really pay attention.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:50 PM   #217
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ddMowxKchko[/ame]
Old 03-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #218
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^ LMAO, fricken "HEADSHOT" !!!! lol

I love my online games
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #219
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13

RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:08 AM   #220
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

well i am sure this is a repost, but it never gets old for me lol...

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo[/ame]

oh and i am sorry if there are any inapropriate words or whatever, i know there is a lot of versions of the translation, but i think this is the original one
Old 03-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #221
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What a friggin tool^^^^
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #222
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
eli_eli - Damn...that was annoying....i would serious punch that guy in the face if I was around him. Is he on meds and/or has some mental condition? (not making fun)
Old 03-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #223
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
eli_eli - Damn...that was annoying....i would serious punch that guy in the face if I was around him. Is he on meds and/or has some mental condition? (not making fun)
lol, i have no clue, just some random shit i found a while back, there is so many versions of it on youtube...for ex, with that douche girl...that one is hilarious...i am not even sure if its real or not lol...just really funny cause kids do get very into their gaming lol...best part is when he starts slamming the keyboeard lol and then collecting all the buttons...ahahah
Old 03-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #224
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
lmao poor poor keyboard

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #225
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
there is absolutely no way that is real....when hes "playing" hes barely even pressing any keys, not to mention there is no way anyone is seriously that angry in real life, i think hes putting on a show for the camera
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:30 PM   #226
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rCRwKsD6WgM[/ame]

sorry if its a repost
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #227
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i think that kid is playing unreal tournament four.
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:48 PM   #228
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
well i am sure this is a repost, but it never gets old for me lol...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TTwgNhX4BSo

oh and i am sorry if there are any inapropriate words or whatever, i know there is a lot of versions of the translation, but i think this is the original one
Dude, that shit is as old as the dinosaurs but its damn funny though. I'll rep you in a few hours when I'm allowed to.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #229
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916S14 View Post
OMG.....at 0:50...the guy on the bicycle is the most epic thing evar!
Old 03-13-2008, 03:22 AM   #230
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
didnt they make a mountain dew commercial that mocked the kid?? lol
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:54 AM   #231
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli_eli View Post
if u look very closely! i mean like very! u see the kid get shot twice
once in the head first and than u can see a 2nd paint ball hit his balls!

like in the slow motion of it u will be able to see it
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #232
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
if u look very closely! i mean like very! u see the kid get shot twice
once in the head first and than u can see a 2nd paint ball hit his balls!

like in the slow motion of it u will be able to see it
hahah...i see it...i cant see it hit the kid, but you can see it flying through the air as he gets hit in the head...good eye
Old 03-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #233
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
glad someone brought this thread back, needed a good laugh
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #234
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

PWN3D by self stupidity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnrJhrKHS0&feature=related[/ame]
Old 03-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #235
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

and this guy.....lmao...must see...sometimes i feel like crack goes with stupidity kind of like a whore does with an STD...

major self PWNAGE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKiCyZCzbo[/ame]
Old 03-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #236
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
omg haha that guy tried so god damn hard to rob that place then owned himself like 6 times. i mean seriously who thnks about robbing a place and getting trapped inside of it.

and that girl, just straight up dumbass
ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #237
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #238
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
hahaha i love that clip of the guy falling through the roof into that store. ^^this guys unborn babies are owned

Last edited by allntrlundrgrnd; 03-30-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: pic
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #239
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:13 PM   #240
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah