Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 02-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #211
silkywilson

Trader Rating: (0)
silkywilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Jason,

I paid for these on 12/22/07 I'm not getting any reply from email, phones, AIM, or PMs from you. You said you would have them shipped in if they were not here by 2/19 and I'm wondering if my coil overs are on the way yet? Please take care of this situation ASAP.
silkywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #212
silkywilson

2 more days and no reply... not exactly awe inspiring business, Ive left numerous emails, PMs, called twice and got voice mail with obviously no reply's, Can anyone vouch for this guy? I ordered and paid for coil overs over 2 months ago and now he seems to have the in ability to contact me. I guess I expect business to be done on a business level. And that includes not leaving a paid customer hanging for a week without any contact. Last time I talked to him was 2 weeks ago, at that point it took me a week for him to respond and thats the last I heard from him. It appears hes a mod of some sort here (adviser?).. Anyone got any info? I"m borderline ready to file complaints with my Credit Card Company and reverse the charges.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #213
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkywilson View Post
Jason,

I paid for these on 12/22/07 I'm not getting any reply from email, phones, AIM, or PMs from you. You said you would have them shipped in if they were not here by 2/19 and I'm wondering if my coil overs are on the way yet? Please take care of this situation ASAP.
Quote:
2 more days and no reply... not exactly awe inspiring business, Ive left numerous emails, PMs, called twice and got voice mail with obviously no reply's, Can anyone vouch for this guy? I ordered and paid for coil overs over 2 months ago and now he seems to have the in ability to contact me. I guess I expect business to be done on a business level. And that includes not leaving a paid customer hanging for a week without any contact. Last time I talked to him was 2 weeks ago, at that point it took me a week for him to respond and thats the last I heard from him. It appears hes a mod of some sort here (adviser?).. Anyone got any info? I"m borderline ready to file complaints with my Credit Card Company and reverse the charges.
Attention: silkywilson

My sincere apologies, I have pmed you already regarding this situation. We are in the process of moving to a bigger facility because our lease is up at our present one. A resolution will be made so you will be satisfied. Unfortunately, as per my stock check with D2, S13's are still not in stock which can be verified by calling D2 Directly at 919-544-4171. Thank you very much for being so patient. My apologies once again.

P.S. To correct something, we are not mods on zilvia nor advisors as well. However we are Zilvia Advertisors. Thanks again.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #214
silkywilson

well here I am again... It appears that no matter how sorry Jason is I'm not getting my coil overs.. coming up on the 3month anniversary of paying for my coil overs which I don't have..

I have been dealing with Jason Gonzales

I placed my order and paid on Dec 22, 2007 With Jason via Zilvia.net Forums

I was called on Dec 23, 2007 saying the coil overs were out of stock and would be in Between the last week of Jan. and the First week of Feb.

I contacted Jason on Feb 2, 2008 and he said he would check on it and get back to me.

Feb 5th I still have had no reply from Jason and contact him again, he replies and says D2 still does not have them in but are expecting them, and “If they don’t get in within 1.5 to 2 weeks I will air ship them in at my expense.”

Feb 19th I started trying to Contact Jason with no replies for a week, Mind you ive tried everything emails, Ims, PMs, Phone calls (answering machine) Posting on the forums, and no replies for a week.

Feb 25th I finally get a reply, in which Jason says D2 still doesn’t have them in stock and “I will go ahead with our agreement and I will have them shipped to you directly from their overseas factory with no extra charge” Mind you he promised me this to have happened on or before the 19th (1.5 to 2 weeks as mentioned above) and it took me a week to get a reply.

March 2nd I sent Jason a PM on Zilvia Forums requesting a shipping date on my coil overs, with no reply as of yet.

Brings us to today March 12, 2008 I decided to try again and reach some one, its been 10 days since I last tried to get a reply from Jason, with nothing.

Here is what I find, The phone number supplied 718-888-9832 is disconnected, no replies from any forms of trying to contact anyone associated with Techimportz.

Jason has been 100% humble and apologetic every time we make contact, however that isn’t often. Waiting weeks for replies makes me uncomfortable. Disconnected phones makes me uncomfortable, Waiting almost 3 months (3 times longer than originally stated) for something paid for 3 months ago makes me uncomfortable. The address, that comes on the Invoice goes to a “Queens Blvd. Towing” who’s phone is always busy makes me uncomfortable.

Now for the real problems, My home has sold, Ive put off the closing date because the car in my garage has no suspension (sitting on jack stands waiting for Jason to come through with his end of the deal). I expected coil overs at my door mid Feb at the latest, in the next week its going to start costing me a lot of money to fix this problem. I also checked with D2 directly, their new date for S13 coil overs is April 5th, (it changes every time I call) however they said they can air mail them in and it take 3 – 5 days.. so Im expecting they use the same air mail as TechImportz and some how I’m sitting here 16 days after Jason said he would ship them air mail directly to me.

Sorry to have to air this out here but I think people should know who they are dealing with.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #215
cuddlesthesheep
Zilvia Junkie

cuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to behold
How much S13 shipped to 92028
cuddlesthesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #216
silkywilson

are you willing to pay, then wait 3 months and then still not have coilovers? Not to mention no one replying to your emails, PMs, IMs, or phone calls? After you have paid?
Old 03-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #217
770_s14
Leaky Injector

770_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for s14 shipped to 30656 and how low will these drop the car
770_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #218
silkywilson

are you guys completely not reading my post? 3 months ive paid and no coil overs still.. their phone is disconnected and no one is returning emails, PMs, or IMs
Old 03-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #219
BlackRB

BlackRB is an unknown quantity at this point
how much it so for s14 to zip 30084
BlackRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #220
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
S13 shipped to 78233
Old 03-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #221
silkywilson

wow simply incredible I try and warn people and everyone wants quotes... I guess people don't read..
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #222
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i didnt until now.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:51 AM   #223
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
s13 with 8/6 spring rate shipped to 95132 thanks
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:24 AM   #224
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
Quote:
well here I am again... It appears that no matter how sorry Jason is I'm not getting my coil overs.. coming up on the 3month anniversary of paying for my coil overs which I don't have..

I have been dealing with Jason Gonzales

I placed my order and paid on Dec 22, 2007 With Jason via Zilvia.net Forums

I was called on Dec 23, 2007 saying the coil overs were out of stock and would be in Between the last week of Jan. and the First week of Feb.

I contacted Jason on Feb 2, 2008 and he said he would check on it and get back to me.

Feb 5th I still have had no reply from Jason and contact him again, he replies and says D2 still does not have them in but are expecting them, and “If they don’t get in within 1.5 to 2 weeks I will air ship them in at my expense.”

Feb 19th I started trying to Contact Jason with no replies for a week, Mind you ive tried everything emails, Ims, PMs, Phone calls (answering machine) Posting on the forums, and no replies for a week.

Feb 25th I finally get a reply, in which Jason says D2 still doesn’t have them in stock and “I will go ahead with our agreement and I will have them shipped to you directly from their overseas factory with no extra charge” Mind you he promised me this to have happened on or before the 19th (1.5 to 2 weeks as mentioned above) and it took me a week to get a reply.

March 2nd I sent Jason a PM on Zilvia Forums requesting a shipping date on my coil overs, with no reply as of yet.

Brings us to today March 12, 2008 I decided to try again and reach some one, its been 10 days since I last tried to get a reply from Jason, with nothing.

Here is what I find, The phone number supplied 718-888-9832 is disconnected, no replies from any forms of trying to contact anyone associated with Techimportz.

Jason has been 100% humble and apologetic every time we make contact, however that isn’t often. Waiting weeks for replies makes me uncomfortable. Disconnected phones makes me uncomfortable, Waiting almost 3 months (3 times longer than originally stated) for something paid for 3 months ago makes me uncomfortable. The address, that comes on the Invoice goes to a “Queens Blvd. Towing” who’s phone is always busy makes me uncomfortable.

Now for the real problems, My home has sold, Ive put off the closing date because the car in my garage has no suspension (sitting on jack stands waiting for Jason to come through with his end of the deal). I expected coil overs at my door mid Feb at the latest, in the next week its going to start costing me a lot of money to fix this problem. I also checked with D2 directly, their new date for S13 coil overs is April 5th, (it changes every time I call) however they said they can air mail them in and it take 3 – 5 days.. so Im expecting they use the same air mail as TechImportz and some how I’m sitting here 16 days after Jason said he would ship them air mail directly to me.

Sorry to have to air this out here but I think people should know who they are dealing with.
PM Sent, refund will be issued, My sincere apologies, as stated in my PM, we are finished moving however massive renovations and builds need to take place out our new facility and also unfortunately, we can't seem to get a telephone and internet carrier in our new facility, seems like none has lines coming into our location area. We will update information the minute we are up and running. Thank you very much for your patience and our sincere apologies. However, D2 STILL DOES NOT HAVE THEM IN STOCK in which anyone can contact D2 Racing at www.d2racing.com in which they can confirm this information. Thanks once again.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #225
white1996zenki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
white1996zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
don't buy for this guy unless you are willing to wait forever......almost impossible to contact them......and they are never at the store.....i ordered part about 2 months now...still no parts but a million conflicting excuses..they are very unprofessional.........price is good....product is good....service and wait time is horrible.

don't even think about local pickup...they are going to give you the run around. Jason is just the online sales guy ..i dealt with the owner and the rest of the guys at their shop...it not jason's fault...it's just how they do bussiness.

those of you who ignore my warning i hope you have a better experience than i did.
white1996zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #226
silkywilson

Well its been almost 2 weeks and AGAIN here I am, Ive been asking for 2 weeks about my Refund, which of course hasn't come back yet, And of course Jason isn't answering my attempts to reach him. on 3/13 above he posted "A Refund will be issued", 3/24 now and nothing + he hasn't answered my PMS, Emails, or IMs for a week and a half.. This is about what I expected, 3 months of waiting to get shit on, and now I'm going to have to file for fraud with my credit card company because my "Refund" obviously is about as important as my order was 3 months ago. As for D2 not having them in stock, that shouldent matter, you said "ill go ahead and ship them in directly to you from over seas" I take that as a lie, because you said you were doing that a month ago.. and of course I have no coil overs, and of course now no Money either. RUN PEOPLE BE SAFE NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE PRICE IS ive been ripped off at this point and have to fight with credit card companies to get things fixed. Sad to see this sort of business is our small community..