Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 08-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #31
DHall243
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DHall243 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How low can it go? Like ride height and Drop inches.

1995 Nissan 240SX SE 2JZ w/R154
DHall243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #32
boost86
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
boost86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Too low to drive your car.
boost86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #33
MartyMcFly
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
MartyMcFly is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how do these compare to say stance or KTS ? Im looking to buy a pair of coils within the week. And what your telling me is if a coil goes bad we can replace it for a brand new coil for 100$?

And also youve never had a coil go bad with track or daily use? Minus accidents?
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
If you have to have them within a week, then its going to be one of those brands because ours are going to arrive in 2 weeks (plus shipping time to you).

If I told you ours are the best then you may just think I am biased, If I were you I would ask people who own each type to tell you how they like it, and better yet get a ride in each car to see how you like it.

Our coilovers have a reputation for being stiff without being bouncy and are known for going very low. We use 10/8kg springs coupled with a low compression damping, high rebound damping shock that is adjustable in 8 clicks instead of some rediculous number. One of the most unique features is pillowball rear upper with top spring perch whereas most others have rear springs right against the upper mounting plate.

Not the entire coilover, its nearly impossible for the mounts and the spring, collars etc to go bad ~ the 100% new damper/shock is the wear and tear item and is $100 to replace. We debuted this design over 2 years ago here on zilvia and no one has contacted me for replacements without a crash story. You wont need replacement dampers in the forseeable future unless you abuse them. When you do need a damper you will not have down time because you are not waiting for a rebuild.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-13-2009 at 02:57 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #35
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ordered mine from you guys and recieved tham right when you said I would.

I opened the box to see one of the best sights in the world. Quality control is amazing. I haven't installed them yet, because it'll be a hot second before the car's done(debating on 2jz or not). But I can honestly say that from all the coilovers I have dealt with over the years that these are by far the cleanest, most high quality coilovers I have laid my eyes on. My mom described them as "jewelry for my car." lol
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #36
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
How many degrees of camber do the front coils allow? I have 2 friends one is running PBM coils and the other is running JIC coils and it seems that the jic's allow for much more camber.
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #37
89KAcoupe
Leaky Injector

89KAcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for everything in the picture picked up s13?
89KAcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:14 PM   #38
drftx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
drftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant futuredrftx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftx
s13 coils to 60177! thanks
drftx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #39
MattChew

Trader Rating: (0)
MattChew is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 set to 83709?
MattChew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #40
4banger
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
4banger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
how much for s13 shipped to 96786? in stock? pm me
4banger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
How many degrees of camber do the front coils allow? I have 2 friends one is running PBM coils and the other is running JIC coils and it seems that the jic's allow for much more camber.
If your super dumped then its harder to get neg. camber.
if your mildly lowered you can get 3.5 out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89KAcoupe View Post
how much for everything in the picture picked up s13?
$1760 CASH (+paypal if you wanna go that route)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
s13 coils to 60177! thanks
$1073.00 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattChew View Post
s13 set to 83709?
$1060.00 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger View Post
how much for s13 shipped to 96786? in stock? pm me
$1153.00 shipped, and They will be in stock friday or monday.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-27-2009 at 04:06 PM..
Old 08-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #42
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
S14 coils sent to 85301 in AZ? Thanks!
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #43
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1055 shipped

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ IN STOCK TODAY ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 08-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

New shipment pix
S13

Jzz31,Jza80

S14

FC

R32

adjuster,pillowball

bottom brackets

spring, locking collars

replacement damper $100ea

replcement springs now available in super short 10kg-135mm and 8kg-200mm $60/pair
Old 08-30-2009, 12:52 AM   #45
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
quick question

do those replacement dampers fit the first gen collars?
randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:05 AM   #46
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir they do
Old 08-30-2009, 01:03 PM   #47
Treefish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Treefish is making a name for him/her selfTreefish is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Any s13 coils in stock? Shipped to 30350

Ready to paypal.
Treefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir $1080
Old 08-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #49
Treefish
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Treefish is making a name for him/her selfTreefish is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
yes sir $1080
Payment Sent. Thanks! I have every suspension part from you guys now haha
Treefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #50
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

superstylin! thanks = )
Old 09-01-2009, 02:09 AM   #51
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Wanting some coil's and a whole bunch of other stuff please pm me back.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:56 PM   #52
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustxking View Post
Wanting some coil's and a whole bunch of other stuff please pm me back.
you have pm, we are out of the s13 trac rods.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #53
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Great stuff..

Last edited by Dustxking; 09-14-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #54
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

...but we do know that they are arriving for customs inspection friday!
Old 09-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #55
robtech
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i've had my coils on my s13 for a little bit now and i love em
Old 09-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for putting in the good word Rob

***S13 sold out, all other types are still in stock***
Old 09-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #57
Sifudrifter
Leaky Injector

Sifudrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sifudrifter
so you do have the s14 in stock right??
Old 09-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #58
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes we do!
Old 09-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #59
Sifudrifter
Leaky Injector

Sifudrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sifudrifter
how much ship for s14 ship???
Old 09-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #60
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1067 shipped to you