Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 12-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~Multi Link and Chassis Parts~ Real time quotes & orders in thread!

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK

VIEW CART

Our third generation arms and rods are stronger than ever. MAX multilink features more clearance for lowered cars than any other brand, as well as the adjustability you need to dial in your cars maximum performance. They let you set your personal preferences on characteristics like turn in, grip, tire wear and drift initiation. All of the MAX multilink parts are equipped with premium Japanese pillowball joints that eliminate OEM rubber bushings for a precision, predictable, tactile driving experience. The quality is on par with the best the world has to offer and the unique design features make them an unbeatable value.

The MAX multilink can be complimented by using or famous MAX coilovers, Subframe Collars or Subframe Solid Risers, Super Steering Angle Knuckles, and IF tie rods for a perfectly tuned suspension setup.

RUCA $200+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock date is 5-9
TOE ROD $200+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock date is 5-9
TRACTION ROD $180+sh
TENSION ROD $200+sh
SUBFRAME COLLARS $50+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock date is 4-26
SUBFRAME SOLID RISERS $100+sh
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE In stock date is 4-26

MAX R.U.C.A. (Rear Upper Control Arm) for camber adjustment on Super low S chassis cars
~100% TIG welded
~3mm/.120 wall thick DOM tube
~Single consistant bend keeps stress evenly distributed
~NMB Japan spherical bearings with dust covers
~50mm 1 piece forged rod end
~Powdercoat orange paint and Gold chrome finish on adjuster and rod end
~Angle union between adjuster tube and arm helps clear the chassis on lowered cars
~Upswept arm helps clear Axle boot on lowered cars
~Arm length maintains around -1 degree of camber on lowered cars with minimum adjuster thread exposure
~Compatible with any coilover brand except Tein on s13
*If your car currently has no adjustable multilink you must install RUCA and TOE together to adjust your rear alignment properly because in the S chassis when you change the camber it effects the toe setting.
RUCA $200+sh

MAX Toe Rod
~Double TIG welded fork bracket
~31mm 6061 CNC amuminum adjuster tube is located far away from the subframe bracket for ease of adjustment
~23mm solid steel bend clears the subframe on extremely low cars
~NMB Japan spherical bearings
~40mm TIG welded rod end
~Orange and gold aluminum hard anodizing and Gold chrome steel finish
*If your car currently has no adjustable multilink you must install RUCA and TOE together to adjust your rear alignment properly because in the S chassis when you change the camber it effects the toe setting.
TOE ROD $200+sh

MAX Traction Rod
~Double TIG welded fork bracket
~31mm 6061 CNC amuminum adjuster tube
~23mm solid steel bend clears the subframe on extremely low cars
~NMB Japan spherical bearings
~40mm TIG welded rod end for S13
~44mm 1 piece billet aluminum rod end for S14
~Orange and gold aluminum hard anodizing and Gold chrome steel finish
~Increase traction by shortening this rod 1cm from stock length on higher cars or lengthen this rod for super low cars for correct geometry.
*OK to install independant from any other suspension part.
*27mm short and skinny wrench is recomended for ease of installation in cramped rod end/subframe area. We sell a custom wrench for $5.
TRACTION ROD $180+sh

MAX Tension rod
~These come with the same 1pc. forged steel end joint like our third generation RUCA.
~They have the yellow silicone dust covers and the new steel ball joint spacers as well.
~Steel locking nuts for the length adjustment are in place of aluminum from the previous model
~The anodized 6061 aluminum tube and end bracket are carried over to the new model.
~Hardware for the LCA is included.
*OK to install independant from any other suspension part.
*More caster creates a self steer feeling while drifing and less caster is good for cars equipped with our super angle steering knuckles.
TENSION ROD $200+sh

MAX Subframe Collars
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Stiffens OEM bushing to eliminate wheel hop after clutch kick
~C shaped upper collars for easy installation
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Can be installed independant of any other parts
SUBFRAME COLLARS $50+sh

MAX Subframe Solid Riser
~Completely replaces OEM Subframe Bushing
~Raises Subframe a half inch for lowered suspension geometry correction
~Makes more clearance to raise exhaust
~Slip fit, epoxy-it-in installation (no press needed)
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Made specifically for low ride height vehicles to help fix roll center problem.
*Please see our products forum for OEM bushing removal instructions
*You must bend the E-brake cable bracket to reroute cable so it does not rub the driveshaft.
SUBFRAME SOLID RISERS $100+sh

Some history and the making of these parts:

Here is a video of the arm that we make in the usa, slightly outdated now that we TIG weld this part ~ but still interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47Sgvj3Whw

Adjuster, lock nut and pillowball spacer shown before finishing to reveal all steel components.

After plating and dust cover installed:

Installations

Drift heaven Magazine. April 2009 ,Pg32~39

"simple parts but super important" "They all look similar but unique in their own way"

Drifters change their nissan multilink arms for different reasons. "I don't like the stock rubber bushings", "I wanna be-able to do a proper alignment", "when I dropped my car, the stock arms didn't have enough adjustability", "I wanted it to look good". So which brand are you going to choose? These parts only consist of a shaft and a joint but each companies have their own theories about how they should be and what kind of material it should be.

"Max believes in making parts for super low drift cars. They have a sister shop in USA and their friends and customers only desire to drift in super low drift cars. So their RUCAS and toe arms have special bend and angles to clear from the frame, subframe, knuckle, and axle boots. They also chose thick aluminum body to keep the weight down inside the wheels while maintaing its strength."

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 04-23-2010 at 03:25 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Everyone, buy this shit.

So good. My buddy and I took his car (has FULL PBM suspension catalog) down to a small garage for an alignment and the guy who aligned it said they were the best aftermarket arms he's ever used.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #3
lazy_boy_andy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lazy_boy_andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
if christmas doesn't hurt me too much this year i'm def picking up a full set.
lazy_boy_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
babillaracing
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
babillaracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dan got the rucas and toe arms today. They look awsome ,let see how they perform on a drag car
I will be getting the traction rods and subframe collars soon...Thanks...Omar

618 whp tuned by alpha
babillaracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys = )
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #6
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
YEAH!!!!!! i very much enjoyed this new feature. ordered tension rods and some vinyl. wish i could have ordered both the small and large stickers tho. guess i gotta buy something else now.
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

this is the cutting edge forum technology - I try to improve things, never perfect but always getting closer - thanks for your business
Old 12-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
are rear toe rods the same for s13/s14?

Last edited by miucus; 12-21-2009 at 11:49 PM..
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes with exception of the ball joint spacers, but it comes with both types.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I want to buy your RUCA but have Tein Flex on my S13. Whats the reason behind it being not compatible with Tein coilovers? Is there anyway to modify it?

I'm sad =(.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I had a customer complain about interference on teins. I think the issue was that the spring stack is taller and the bottom cup is lower than our coilovers which puts the spring collars in the way of our arm. Now I never saw any pictures, but when I get feedback like that I like to warn other customers about the possible incompatibility however Tein makes alot of different styles of coilovers and the arms are setup for the best scenario when you have -1* camber on a slammed car. I dont know whick model of teins the customer had and I dont know the alignment settings, so there is a chance that it could work for you depending on the design of your teins and the settings.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 AM   #12
deathwish

deathwish is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I had a customer complain about interference on teins. I think the issue was that the spring stack is taller and the bottom cup is lower than our coilovers which puts the spring collars in the way of our arm. Now I never saw any pictures, but when I get feedback like that I like to warn other customers about the possible incompatibility however Tein makes alot of different styles of coilovers and the arms are setup for the best scenario when you have -1* camber on a slammed car. I dont know whick model of teins the customer had and I dont know the alignment settings, so there is a chance that it could work for you depending on the design of your teins and the settings.
I'm pertty sure this was me^

I have old Tein HR. I had the springs all the way down and the lock rigs were hitting. i fixed the it raising it back up. you can run them, but you just cant have it slamed to the max...

I'm saving up for Max coilovers now. I love everything they make!!
deathwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #13
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have a noob question. I plan on buying your guys's whole set soon, just wondering if I'm going to be able to slam my car first, then buy your set. I have no suspension mods other then....Megan...(bought the car with them already) street coils and I'm throwing on my weds 18x9.5-3 and 18x10.5-14 on stock fenders. Is anything going to stop me from getting my rims fitted and on first? Seeing as tho your company deals with low cars with these offsets daily? Thanks guys and I can't wait to buy some of your products.

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:04 PM   #14
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes you can slam the car but the problem is the alignment will be shit.
You should do all the aftermarket alignment parts first
you need fiberglass widebody to fit those wheels, but you cant install the fiberglass parts properly till you have the alignment done.

You want a flush fit, and the fiberglass parts can bend but you need to have everything in place first so the flushness is there when you screw in the overfender. you dont want to make multiple sets of holes installing the aero parts because you dont have all the multilink
Old 01-02-2010, 02:07 AM   #15
Shift_Dr1ft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Shift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Can you let us know when the parts are shipped out? Along with the tracking #? Thanks!!
Shift_Dr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I always email tracking to the paypal address.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #17
Red Dragon3
Leaky Injector

Red Dragon3 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for S13 Coilovers and Super Angle Steering Knuckles, shipped to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. S7N 3T7?

Last edited by Red Dragon3; 01-02-2010 at 01:14 PM..
Red Dragon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #18
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1361USD shipped for the coilovers with SAK parts only kit.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
Shift_Dr1ft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Shift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enoughShift_Dr1ft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Has the S13 RUCA have been shipped out yet? I ordered awhile back and you said I will receive the RUCA's by the end of December. I do notice that they are instock Jan. 2, but u did say that I will receive them by the end of December. I still haven't gotten any notice or tracking #
Shift_Dr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #20
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
since some of them do not say in stock now, but its already past the date, does that mean that they are all in stock? I'm looking at the RUCA, Tension rod, traction rod, and rear lower toe rod for the s13.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #21
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the status as of today is that we have traction, toe and tension in stock now, and subframe collars are in stock now. Risers have just sold out. RUCA arrived int he USA 12-30 and we are waiting on customs clearance to send to customers

the holidays have screwed up my predictions on the arrival a little bit
Old 01-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #22
skyvia686
Zilvia Junkie

skyvia686 is an unknown quantity at this point
ruca tension rods traction rods and toe rods how much shipped to business 60101?
skyvia686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #23
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$828 shipped
Old 01-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #24
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Do you know when you'll be getting the subfre risers back in stock? I should have ordered them back when they were in stock. lookin like a fool with my subframe on the ground.
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

probably a month from now
Old 01-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #26
dacocoprince

dacocoprince is an unknown quantity at this point
My parts come in on Tuesday!! I can't wait to install, I installed on my buddies s14 and was impressed. These arms will complete my suspension and I will post a complete list of the stuff i have and the performance of the car. Thanks guys!!!
dacocoprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #27
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
im real intrested in the sak part kit. I have tein inner and outer tie rods and spl tension rods would i need to chance my setup to work with this.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #28
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Quote:
probably a month from now
Well let me know when they come in, I just got done putting my subframe together and this is the last peice before I bolt it back in.

Also at the same time I will be getting a HMIC, I posted in the other thread a while back, did you guys ever get around to making a turbo intake pipe to go with that?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #29
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacocoprince View Post
My parts come in on Tuesday!! I can't wait to install, I installed on my buddies s14 and was impressed. These arms will complete my suspension and I will post a complete list of the stuff i have and the performance of the car. Thanks guys!!!
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
im real intrested in the sak part kit. I have tein inner and outer tie rods and spl tension rods would i need to chance my setup to work with this.
I have one SAK left, if you dont buy it immediately it will surely be gone by tomorrow. Next round for those is 2-19. You can run any tie rod with the angle kit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Well let me know when they come in, I just got done putting my subframe together and this is the last peice before I bolt it back in.
Also at the same time I will be getting a HMIC, I posted in the other thread a while back, did you guys ever get around to making a turbo intake pipe to go with that?
Should be with the 2-19 shipment
We have the parts to do the inlet now, but have not had the time, I need cars to do the mockups too.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #30
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Should be with the 2-19 shipment
We have the parts to do the inlet now, but have not had the time, I need cars to do the mockups too.

I'll keep that date in mind. You'll be hearing from me, and hopefully have the inlet mocked up by then.