Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 01-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #31
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
I'll keep that date in mind. You'll be hearing from me, and hopefully have the inlet mocked up by then.
make a cold air! ill be all over this! plus it will most likely fit in my previous FMIC hole

correct me if i am wrong but i think i see one on Matt's car.
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #32
sonomadrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Im looking to pick up some Subframe risers and Tie rod spacers ASAP.

Could I have a complete price and availbility of each please.

THANKS!

Oh also, Magnetic drain plug possibly.
sonomadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #33
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
when r the solid subframe spacers going to come in?>
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #34
brian3676
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian3676 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If I were to order S13 coilovers, Rucas, Toe, Tension and traction rods from you all at once would there be any kind of a deal? PM with price please! 97070 (business)
brian3676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonomadrifter View Post
Im looking to pick up some Subframe risers and Tie rod spacers ASAP.

Could I have a complete price and availbility of each please.

THANKS!

Oh also, Magnetic drain plug possibly.
TRAS and drain plug is in stock, SFR is in stock 2-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
make a cold air! ill be all over this! plus it will most likely fit in my previous FMIC hole
correct me if i am wrong but i think i see one on Matt's car.
a cold air inlet extension is possible later but for now I would like to start with a standard length inlet for those who dont want a super dirty filter.
It may be better to make a flexible duct to the front bumper than putting the filter in harms way
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiang View Post
when r the solid subframe spacers going to come in?>
solid subframe risers are in stock 2-19
subframe collars are in stock now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian3676 View Post
If I were to order S13 coilovers, Rucas, Toe, Tension and traction rods from you all at once would there be any kind of a deal? PM with price please! 97070 (business)
There is no discount for multiple item purchases and long lists of parts are rarely in stock at the same time anyhow. You can often save money on shipping by buying multiple items at once though.
Right now you could buy all the multilink (its all in stock at least for another day or two) and it will ship in one box. The coilovers should be pre-ordered because they are always sold out upon arrival. Coilover date is middle of march.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #36
dacocoprince

Trader Rating: (0)
dacocoprince is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got my stuff.....had a delay with UPS but the products got here in good shape
dacocoprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #37
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Just ordered EVERYTHING. If I havent put the stuff on by the time the SAK comes in, Ill just bring it with me to SD and get it all installed...

But paid for shipping so Im looking forward to it. Great customer service here guys, even after I had to hang up on him. lol
Old 01-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Tracking emailed.

That will do it for our stock of bent toe rods.

I do have a few stagglers left over in our straight toe rods if anyone is interested, I'll let them go for $150 ea. pair
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #39
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Stuff was on my doorstep when I got home today. AMAZING service, so stoked on all the goods.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #40
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for the feedback and for your business.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #41
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
when you next shipment of for the multi link?
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we have everything in stock except SFR which is coming 2-19 and bent toe rods 3-10
Old 02-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #43
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Just sent payment for subframe risers, drift knob, and S14 rucas!
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you sir, the risers will hold things up until the 19th, and I'll email you tracking at that time.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #45
frizzle

frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Thank you sir, the risers will hold things up until the 19th, and I'll email you tracking at that time.
Sounds good! Thanks!!!
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #46
frizzle

Do u still need the cores to do the SAK? Or can I purchase the kit( I do not want the parts kit) without sending u the cores.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have some S13 parts in stock (without bushing or ball joints).
but I still need you to send your parts.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #48
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what ever happened to the ruca v2 you guys had for super low cars? I see its not up on your site anymore but it was before.. I was going to order me a set of those in the future.
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #49
RE702

RE702 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I get price on bent toe shipped to 89147. Thx for s13

Last edited by RE702; 02-14-2010 at 07:34 PM..
RE702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #50
dacocoprince

dacocoprince is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard you guys had a rear lower arm. Is this true? If so I would have purchased with the rest of my stuff.
dacocoprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #51
Debo
Leaky Injector

Debo is an unknown quantity at this point
How is the ride for Daily driving on the solid subframe risers????
Old 02-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #52
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinspool View Post
what ever happened to the ruca v2 you guys had for super low cars? I see its not up on your site anymore but it was before.. I was going to order me a set of those in the future.
its been version three for a while now, thats whats up on the site here
Latest MAX multilink
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE702 View Post
Can I get price on bent toe shipped to 89147. Thx for s13
$220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacocoprince View Post
I heard you guys had a rear lower arm. Is this true? If so I would have purchased with the rest of my stuff.
no we dont have one of those yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo View Post
How is the ride for Daily driving on the solid subframe risers????
loud if you have a 2 way diff since part of the OEM bushings job is to prevent noise vibration and harshness. our subframe collar and maybe a carbon LSD is less extreme choice if you were concerned about noise.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #53
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
oh ok, cool. Just wondering cause I remember seeing two of them the original and a v2 and the angle of end piece, that connects to the knuckle, was greater than the original version.
well thanks, I'll be getting all of those arms here soon I hope.
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #54
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Ordered my subframe risers a few days ago, hopefully you guys get them in tomorrow and I can have them by the following weekend, finally get my subframe back in!
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #55
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
just placed order for for risers and stickers, couldn't resist. i choose usps, but i think it change it after order went through?

Last edited by Freddy; 02-19-2010 at 05:49 PM..
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Ordered my subframe risers a few days ago, hopefully you guys get them in tomorrow and I can have them by the following weekend, finally get my subframe back in!
didnt come in todat, maybe monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
just placed order for for risers and stickers, couldn't resist. i choose usps, but i think it change it after order went through?
thanks, I'll take care of you on the customs.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #57
frizzle

Any tracking numbers yet?
Old 02-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #58
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Also curious if I'll be getting my risers by the weekend!
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #59
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
any word on if the risers came in or not???? can't wait to get my hands on mine!
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #60
MANOlOS14
Leaky Injector

MANOlOS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i wanna lower my car but have low budget i was thinking of cutting the springs or heating them, i know NONE of them are recommended but between them two what would be the best? i have a 95 s14.
Thx for the help!
MANOlOS14 is offline   Reply With Quote