Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 12-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #61
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Depends on who you ask, most people love the 10/8 they come with, and some buy the 6kg springs we offer for $60. It's not so expensive and takes minutes to change so you can try both and decide for yourself.

Our damper has lower compression and higher rebound so it feels better than other brands with the same 10/8 spring.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 04:21 PM   #62
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Hey Dan

I recently made an order for coilovers and drift knob. I got the coilovers but haven't got my drift knob yet so I was wondering if you could check up on that for me ?
Payment was from
[email protected]
Thanks

Rich
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
My mistake, sending the knob now. Thanks for letting me know. I'll throw a sticker in there too.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #64
eshr32

Trader Rating: (0)
eshr32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Dan, I'm hoping to get some r32 gtst coilovers soon...just curious, how come the spring rates are 12 front 8 rear? Most other coilovers I've seen have a difference of 2 kg between front and rear?
eshr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:41 PM   #65
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

its because the damper is different from other companies as well.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #66
eshr32

Trader Rating: (0)
eshr32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sounds good...I just ordered them, and a few other things too
eshr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #67
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
hey dan do you have plenty of coilover left? i should have the money for these in a month, do you think you'll have plenty by that time frame?
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:03 PM   #68
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I think I have enough but there is no telling what happens in a month's time when it comes to inventory.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #69
rancid240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (72)
rancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
Any update on 350z sets?
rancid240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #70
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...p-max-usa.html
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #71
jay pee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jay pee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
as soon as i get my tax money im going to buy these coils, n throw my megans in the trash. cant wait!!! its gonna b a epic moment lol
jay pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #72
sneakerjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sneakerjunkie is making a name for him/her selfsneakerjunkie is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
u have coilovers for s14 in stock?
Old 04-11-2011, 08:22 PM   #73
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
What is the front/rear spring ID on the first gen coilovers?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote