Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 02-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #31
JrockS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
JrockS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to JrockS13
Hate to ask this but do you know if your Z32 sleeves will work with any other brand of coilover? I have a set of Megans and just switched over to Z32 rear uprights, Megan's conversion sleeve is on back order untill the end of march :/ if so to 76548 thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #32
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I am unaware of any other coilovers compatibility.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #33
speedracer5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
speedracer5 is on the path to ruinspeedracer5 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
how much picked up
Old 02-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
We are out of stock right now on 13 pro and comp.

More comp spec arrives end of march or beginning of april.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #35
trevor34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
trevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymoretrevor34 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Do you have any S14 Comp in stock?
trevor34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #36
anonomousdrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
anonomousdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anonomousdrift
If I order them online can I still come and pick them up when they come in? I don't live that far from you guys. I want the s13 comps and the z32 sleeves.
anonomousdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #37
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

no we just have S14 pro right now

More comp spec arrives end of march or beginning of april. More pro arrives end of may.

you just need to come in here with cash if you are local.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #38
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have to wait until may to get the pros for s13???
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir thats correct
Old 03-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #40
pmq.s14

pmq.s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
"MAX PRO COILOVERS S14-S15 10/8 KG ~ [Out of stock] ~ $1,350.00" No more stock, Is this true?
pmq.s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #41
Xyle

Xyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Sent you a pm!
Xyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #42
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

MacGyver9301 is an unknown quantity at this point
jw but cant i buy the sll springs and apply them onto the comp coils? or are they only specific for the pro coils?
MacGyver9301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #43
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

SLL springs can be applied to the comp coilovers if there is some grinding to the spring perches to allow for the ~2mm smaller ID of the SLL spring.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #44
slammed04tsx
Zilvia Member

slammed04tsx is an unknown quantity at this point
sc300 coils shipped 2 37938? wasn't sure if it was a better deal or a coupon for this website.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #45
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dan, I ordered a set of pros for the s13 april 15th, and I still havent received them yet when estimated delivery was may 2nd. Can you look into this for me??
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:35 PM   #46
Xyle

Xyle is an unknown quantity at this point
I was quoted June 13. I'm on the same boat but I ordered for a s14, patience my dear forum member.
Xyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:19 AM   #47
bosi

Trader Rating: (1)
bosi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When will you get S13 pro's back in stock?
bosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #48
zenkiderek
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
zenkiderek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
is300 coilovers with a silver adjustable shift knob to 83642?
Old 06-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #49
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

two back to back shipments of MAX PRO coilovers are about to come in, one on the 13th and one on the 20th

IS300 / altezza coilovers are in stock, maybe about $1130 shipped with the shift knob. add to cart on the site to get the exact total.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #50
D-mac

D-mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Do the website says out of stock but on here it says in stock? If they are out of stock then when will the next shipment be in? What's the biggest difference in competition and pro too. By the way this is for a s13.
D-mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #51
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-mac View Post
Do the website says out of stock but on here it says in stock? If they are out of stock then when will the next shipment be in? What's the biggest difference in competition and pro too. By the way this is for a s13.
caster adjustment and swift springs
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #52
D-mac

D-mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you? Do you know if they are in stock or out of stock?
D-mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:45 PM   #53
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Pro adds caster adjustment in the top plate, spherical bearings in the rear lower mounts, and our own Super Light Linear springs. We only sell Swift by special order now. Swift was included previously at the $1500 price point and the new price point packaged with the MAX SLL spring is $1350

Pro is currently in stock and comp will be back in stock in a few days.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #54
Breitling
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Breitling is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
how much for s14 coilovers shipped to 43085?

Ls460, 240sx, Super Avenger, Chronofighter, Navitimer
Breitling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

add to cart on the original post or on our site POWERED BY MAX for an instant shipping quote.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #56
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Just ordered a pro toe rod!

I'll be back for more for sure
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thank you = )
Old 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #58
boosted KA24DE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
boosted KA24DE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
thanks for the crazy fast shipping on those ikeya formula inner tie rods.
great adjustability and was able to get toe squared away quick. leaving trader feedback please return the gesture.

JDM Fashion isn't always good!
boosted KA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #59
Creww562
Banned from the Marketplace

Creww562 is an unknown quantity at this point
do the comps and pros drop the same amount?
Creww562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #60
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

almost the same, but comp is just slightly lower by a couple of mm