Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #91
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
yes thats correct.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #92
Reyes1503

Trader Rating: (0)
Reyes1503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hi, new to this forum and also to the car scene i have a 89 240sx with stock suspension and i am planing to upgrade, but dont know what to exactly get. do i just buy coilovers and thats all or do i have to buy rucas, tension rods, tractions rods, ect..... i dont just want to buy one thing then have to order the rest again. want to do a single purchase with everything i will need.

would like to know what i will need to buy. money isnt the problem, have been saving up for a good set up

thanks...
Reyes1503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #93
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
When these cars are 20-25 years old, everything that is a rubber joint needs to be replaced because all of the stock stuff is shot. Also when lowering the car, its necessary to have the aftermarket arms adjustments to do the simple alignment. And the final thing to consider is restoring the devastated roll center with drop knuckles and sub frame risers.

However sometimes its impossible to order everything all at once because its not always in stock so the solution to this is not to save up money and buy all at once, its to save up parts purchased individually and install them at the same time to make sure you spend money on alignment and or install once.

We are very consistent in our factory direct pricing and there is no multi item discount and no blowout holiday sale, just a reasonable price on parts to everyone everyday so theres no penalty for following the advice above. Example, we have had the same price on our coilovers for 6 years despite rising materials costs.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #94
s13_whoa
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_whoa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is there difference in stiffness for comps or pros? Is one more dailyable for street use and the other for track only? Or will the pros be tolerable for daily driving ?
s13_whoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #95
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Despite having the same spring rates, the pro still feels smoother because of the Super Light Linear springs. They dont ramp up in resistence as much as the standard springs in the comp model. Spring rate is an average throughout the spring stroke, It does not give any indication of the overall character.
Old 12-24-2013, 03:17 AM   #96
B-Rod15
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
B-Rod15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_whoa View Post
Is there difference in stiffness for comps or pros? Is one more dailyable for street use and the other for track only? Or will the pros be tolerable for daily driving ?
Got a brand new set the pro's for sale $1300 if you pick up! Located in Chino Hills.
B-Rod15 is offline   Reply With Quote