Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-18-2020, 03:50 PM   #241
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^these stories arent unique anymore... there will always be situations like this till a vaccine is made, or humans become immune to it.
There is ALWAYS risk leaving the home. Its just what co.es with living in todays world. For me, its just that a risk. My wife works in the healthcare scene, im not worried nor is she. We wear masks because its mandiated everywhere u have togo. If it wasnt i know id probly not wear one. My kids stay home and im ok with that. Weve all been tested all negative.

Ive had an uncle, cousin test postive and have no symptoms. My grandmother is in a nursing home, 83yrs old and has tested postive for 11 weeks straight and shows no symptoms either.

Ii use hand sanitizer when its presented to me and time to time i catch myself not touching random things. I just live with the fact this is life for now and just fine with it
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2020, 06:33 AM   #242
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Three summer trips cancelled.
I really only leave the house for supplies, to run in the park around the corner and for weekly custody exchange of my daughter with my ex.

But

We've been ordering in like crazy.
I have used the money I am not spending on gas and occasional lunches on things like new watches and sneakers and such. I noticed that I have two orders for three watches from AliExpress in the air right now. My wife is going to murder me when she discovers three MORE new watches after the one she bought me for Fathers day and the two I got myself. I will remind her that my office is in the front of the house and I'm the one who deals with the dogs when the Amazon man comes every day, sometimes two or three times a day.
When I die, "complications from Covid 19" will be the cause.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #243
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Because my state is SOMEWHAT open, I haven't actually stopped working although a part of me wishes I did. People who got 'laid off' for a few weeks were making similar money to me and my ass was vulnerable at work because we are essential. Real essential - not that made up shit so the ownership doesn't go lose all sorts of money.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #244
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Saw some masker in the grocery store today pull down his mask and blow a snot rocket onto the floor. In the grocery store. Why is it that its the people wearing masks I see do this type of shit?
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 04:58 PM   #245
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Saw some masker in the grocery store today pull down his mask and blow a snot rocket onto the floor. In the grocery store. Why is it that its the people wearing masks I see do this type of shit?
Just because he/she wears a mask doesn't mean they have proper hygiene or manners.

They may or may not have consideration for other people by wearing a mask though.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:33 AM   #246
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
It's called confirmation bias. You consider mask-wearers to be "slavers," members of a "klan," and "nazis," so you're looking for anything to confirm that they're assholes.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:37 AM   #247
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It's called confirmation bias. You consider mask-wearers to be "slavers," members of a "klan," and "nazis," so you're looking for anything to confirm that they're assholes.
Well they are at least stupid as shown by the entire cottage industry of decorative bacteria incubators.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:05 AM   #248
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Mask or no mask,I just need this shit to be over ASAP. I have 60 days before I retire from the military, and my only certification is as a Personal Trainer. People are scared to come back to the gym regardless of the health precautions we put in place. The gym is sprayed down with Clorox/ bleach three times a day and people still freak out. Everyone must wear a mask while in the gym and we social distance on the cardio equipment. I need a vaccine like yesterday or a proven treatment.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:48 AM   #249
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://youtu.be/P1FUMdHU29c
Old 08-25-2020, 12:37 PM   #250
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
It's called evidence. You consider mask-wearers to be "slavers," members of a "klan," and "nazis," so you're looking for anything to confirm that they're assholes.
Fixed That For You.
Old 08-25-2020, 12:57 PM   #251
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Fixed That For You.
Evidence that 1 out of 7,378,490 people in the state of Arizona wears a mask and has poor personal hygiene.

You're building quite the case.

Please continue to gather word of mouth evidence. We await your final report.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:07 PM   #252
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You mean anecdotal evidence? If youre going to insult me, at least do it right.

By the way, do you REALLY think its 1:8M with poor personal hygiene? Thats beyond the pale in terms of a generalization. Sit down with your gaslighting
Old 08-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #253
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
mannn Ziliva righties are really fucking annoying.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 05:22 PM   #254
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Whats annoying is you think masks work. Well have you ever looked at the back of the packages of face diapers? (Of course not, you just do what your told)

If you cant read, it says:

"This mask hasnt been proven by the FDA as affective, but we'll let them say it is anyway, because its an 'emergency' "

I can use a pair of sunglasses as PPE for welding in an emergency, but it doesnt mean it fucking works.

It might as well be a package of holistic crystals with a label that says "alternative product used as a medical device during THE covid19 outbreak, until the scamdemic is over and they say we cant sell these as medical devices without getting sued anymore"

I really hope to see you wearing your mask in fear for the rest of your life. Dont forget to stock up on snake oil for your Munchausens. Also, noone has explained yet how weve gone from "slowing the spread" to "welp this is the new normal"
Old 08-25-2020, 06:36 PM   #255
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
It does not, at any point, say that it has not be proven effective. It has not been cleared or approved and it has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization as PPE.

Again, you're sowing the seeds of your own narrative, fertilizing them with bullshit, and watching the flowers of ignorance and stupidity blossom.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:01 PM   #256
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
mannn Ziliva righties are really fucking annoying.

Glad you acknowledged this is a political and not a heath issue.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:14 PM   #257
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It does not, at any point, say that it has not be proven effective. It has not been cleared or approved and it has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization as PPE.

Again, you're sowing the seeds of your own narrative, fertilizing them with bullshit, and watching the flowers of ignorance and stupidity blossom.
Actually it does say exactly that.

It's not real PPE but just legislative bullshit to make people feel safe that "in theory" "helps".

This is just like enzyte or any "male enhancement" supplements.

Reality is you are now breathing bacteria soaked cotton all day long.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:12 PM   #258
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Can I get some stats for how many people have been admitted to the hospital for bacterial infections traced to wearing a face mask?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:43 PM   #259
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Can I get some stats for how many people have been admitted to the hospital for bacterial infections traced to wearing a face mask?
Can I get stats on how many people have be spared from the pandemic by wearing knitted face coverings?
Old 08-25-2020, 08:44 PM   #260
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
It does not, at any point, say that it has not be proven effective. It has not been cleared or approved
The left in a nutshell.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:49 PM   #261
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Actually it does say exactly that.
If it said exactly that, it would be a sentence in English specifically stating something to the effect of, "this mask has been proven to have zero effect on the transmission of COVID-19 and may actually increase the rate of transmission." Now, it doesn't say that, does it?

You can doublespeak all you want, but you're the one working for the Ministry of Truth. You're the one inventing facts where there are none, replacing actual science with some sort of "i know how cloth works and it don't hold my farts in so it cain't stop the commie cough" propaganda.

Do you know of any repeatable, peer-reviewed studies about how useless masks are?

If it prevents actual droplets of infected saliva and mucus from being transmitted from your face to someone else's, it's literally helping to stop the spread. Is it fallible? Abso-fuckin'-lutely. Does it stop 100% of airborne pathogens? No. Does it help? Yes, as I've shown in peer-reviewed studies linked earlier in this thread.

I wish I could care so little about my country that I actively work(ed) to spread contemptible bullshit that may cause (has caused?) multiple recurrences of a virus that the rest of the world has under control.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #262
zombiewolf513
BANNED

dude put on your face diaper you got some verbal diarrhea drippin, have some common courtesy sheesh
Old 08-25-2020, 09:23 PM   #263
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Does it help? Yes, as I've shown in peer-reviewed studies linked earlier in this thread.
Then why want this mandated for SARs or N1H1?

When do we get to stop wearing these? Is this forever? What, until there is a vaccine? You do realize there are like zero effective Corona-style. Virus vaccines.. Right?

Quote:
I wish I could care so little about my country that I actively work(ed) to spread contemptible bullshit that may cause (has caused?) multiple recurrences of a virus that the rest of the world has under control.
The same rest of the world that doesn't have silly mask requirements?
Old 08-25-2020, 09:30 PM   #264
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Can I get stats on how many people have be spared from the pandemic by wearing knitted face coverings?
Old 08-25-2020, 09:40 PM   #265
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Can I get some stats for how many people have been admitted to the hospital for urinary tract infections traced to wearing underwear?
Old 08-25-2020, 09:50 PM   #266
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Mask or no mask,I just need this shit to be over ASAP. I have 60 days before I retire from the military, and my only certification is as a Personal Trainer. People are scared to come back to the gym regardless of the health precautions we put in place. The gym is sprayed down with Clorox/ bleach three times a day and people still freak out. Everyone must wear a mask while in the gym and we social distance on the cardio equipment. I need a vaccine like yesterday or a proven treatment.
Who goes to the gym when theyre sick, anyway? I thought Texas had men in it.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:56 PM   #267
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Who goes to the gym sick, the same assholes who piss/ shit and don't wash their hands. It's very common, I've cleaned vomit from one to many gym floors.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:25 PM   #268
zombiewolf513
BANNED

If theyre sick they shouldnt be knowingly spreading it at the gym is my point. Not the same as treating everyone like theyre sick
Old 08-26-2020, 08:40 AM   #269
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
The same rest of the world that doesn't have silly mask requirements?
It's like talking to a brick wall.

We cannot shut down. We do not have functioning social services to allow a full-scale shutdown. As a result, we cannot shelter in place like a lot of countries did. So we wear masks to allow us to continue our daily lives without shutting down.

By the way, here are (some of) the countries that had or continue to have face mask requirements: Venezuela, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, UAE, Cuba, Ecuador, Austria, Morocco, Turkey, El Salvador, Chile, Cameroon, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Israel, Argentina, Poland, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Germany, Bahrain, Qatar, Honduras, Uganda, France, Spain, South Korea, Lebanon, Pakistan, Italy.

That's forty-three countries.

You literally don't even check to see if the words coming out of your mouth are truth or fiction anymore.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:54 AM   #270
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's like talking to a brick wall.

We cannot shut down. We do not have functioning social services to allow a full-scale shutdown. As a result, we cannot shelter in place like a lot of countries did. So we wear masks to allow us to continue our daily lives without shutting down.
Except we did shutdown. We shut down for damn near 4 weeks and "leveled the curve".

Quote:

By the way, here are (some of) the countries that had or continue to have face mask requirements: Venezuela, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, UAE, Cuba, Ecuador, Austria, Morocco, Turkey, El Salvador, Chile, Cameroon, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Israel, Argentina, Poland, Luxembourg, Jamaica, Germany, Bahrain, Qatar, Honduras, Uganda, France, Spain, South Korea, Lebanon, Pakistan, Italy.
And what?

Quote:

That's forty-three countries.
If 43 countries decided to force women to. Wear burkas for public morality and safety, would you accept that?

Quote:
You literally don't even check to see if the words coming out of your mouth are truth or fiction anymore.
Yet to see you prove me wrong on anything.