Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #31
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I don't know about you guys, but this nerd is fucking excited! It's going down! Million dollar giant robots are gonna battle to the death!
I'll admit that this thread got my inner nerd excited too. I'm surprised that this is the first time I've seen or heard about this. There really isn't anything much cooler then a real life mech battle!

Dammit, now I have the urge to watch Armored Trooper VOTOMS and Gundam again...
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2015, 11:06 AM   #32
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Apparently, the Kuratas recieved 3000 purchase orders shortly after it's announcement & release. http://www.japantoday.com/category/l...an-3000-orders . Probably mostly fake, but I bet there are a few around the world. I hope the fight spurs further development & a next gen model...
Old 07-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #33
DennisS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
DennisS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
No shit, Sherlock.

I'm the one who published it. Now I'm bumping it with updates rather than junking up Zilvia with multiple threads on the same topic.

I'd trust a Chinese time machine even less than I would their shitty coilovers...
Thank you your grace. I too do not trust chinese time machines.
DennisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:13 AM   #34
KA24sleeper
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24sleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The kuratas reminds me of the early armored core games of the quad legs and the sub AT mechs on missions
Old 08-23-2015, 09:49 AM   #35
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Update: Megabots are crowdsourcing to upgrade their Mark2 in time for the fight. Peep the new redesign. Bald Eagles rocking aviator shades mounted gatling shoulder cannons?!? RAWR!!!

The amount of design help they're calling in doesn't really seem fair, buuuuuut whatever! Pause at 1:05 for cigar chomping 'Murican badassery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXtMgGCh2aI

Last edited by simmode1; 09-02-2015 at 02:04 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #36
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i have one. it's not that fun.
Kinda old but dibs on ride along at FB
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote