Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:40 PM   #31
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Look at your comparison, you can apply many places around the country well yeah there are a million agencies. I live in California so I'm stating from this side of the pond
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2015, 12:16 AM   #32
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have a message for all cops and all those inspiring to be cops(lol):
Fuck you and burn in hell!
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 08:37 AM   #33
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
GTFO with that shit. Your post in the off topic section was ignorant enough.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #34
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3123MY View Post
I have a message for all cops and all those inspiring to be cops(lol):
Fuck you and burn in hell!
Glad you got the bammer for that, you dont know the shit we go through, especially ignorant assholes like you.

OP, I would keep trying for Washington. I know youre 27 now?? or else I would suggest the military route to get experience and preference. Sadly (for those without degrees) nowadays its all about who has education under their belt.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:46 PM   #35
future
Post Whore!

future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Oh your 27? I thought i read your age was 35. Anywhere will take you at 27!
Old 06-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #36
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
You're right. In the initial post he said he had lived in Hawaii for 25 years (posted 2 years ago) and I figured he was born and raised there
Old 07-02-2015, 11:14 AM   #37
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what kinda work/experience background do you have? just wondering
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #38
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Glad you got the bammer for that, you dont know the shit we go through, especially ignorant assholes like you.

OP, I would keep trying for Washington. I know youre 27 now?? or else I would suggest the military route to get experience and preference. Sadly (for those without degrees) nowadays its all about who has education under their belt.
I'm 35. I was trying to apply for the National Guard, but they changed their tattoo policy (I have a full sleeve). When they reversed that policy, I contacted my local recruiter, and was told that I had to ship out BY the age of 35. I read the requirements wrong, thinking that I could still apply, so that is no longer an option. I understand what you are saying about having and education, and I'm thinking about going back to school, and at least trying for an Associate's degree. I just need to get the ball rolling soon, because even though I don't look or feel old, my numbers don't lie. LOL!

Quote:
How I wish. What's ironic, is that I don't look 35. People are amazed, when I tell them my age. Most people think that I'm still in my mid to late 20's.

Quote:
You're right. In the initial post he said he had lived in Hawaii for 25 years (posted 2 years ago) and I figured he was born and raised there
Raised in Hawaii, since I was 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsastr_clan View Post
what kinda work/experience background do you have? just wondering
Most of my experience, comes from the security field, in which I have over 10 years of experience in. I've worked your typical contract security jobs, as well as being the security supervisor, for First Hawaiian Bank, which is the biggest and strongest bank in the state. I am currently employed at the Marriott hotel, as a loss prevention officer. My plan is to wait for an opening, at a Marriott preferably in Washington, so that I can transfer internally. After that, I can move up and see what law enforcement opportunities are available.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:34 PM   #39
future
Post Whore!

So I've been looking into a vacation. Sup with the rooms? Lol
Old 07-03-2015, 08:03 PM   #40
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
You should apply for departments in California. Many are actively hiring. When I went through the academy, we had many who were 35+. I hear San Bernardino County Sheriff's department is always hiring (the best department by the way). By the way, I have a full sleeve also, and it wasnt an issue.
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:27 AM   #41
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So I've been looking into a vacation. Sup with the rooms? Lol
You talking bout a room at my hotel?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Old 07-04-2015, 10:29 AM   #42
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innovation View Post
You should apply for departments in California. Many are actively hiring. When I went through the academy, we had many who were 35+. I hear San Bernardino County Sheriff's department is always hiring (the best department by the way). By the way, I have a full sleeve also, and it wasnt an issue.
I don't know about California. Thanks for the advice though.

Old 07-04-2015, 11:18 AM   #43
future
Post Whore!

Yeah I know you get discounts
Old 07-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #44
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah I know you get discounts
I do.

Old 07-08-2015, 05:52 PM   #45
EveryQuarterMile
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
EveryQuarterMile is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Austin, TX (my city) is consider one of the best places for a LEO to work these days. High pay, good environment, good department. BUT, that also means that can be very, very choosy with who they pick.

San Antonio also has a solid police force. Love that city. If you don't like heat though, then don't come to Texas
Old 07-22-2015, 02:28 AM   #46
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryQuarterMile View Post
Austin, TX (my city) is consider one of the best places for a LEO to work these days. High pay, good environment, good department. BUT, that also means that can be very, very choosy with who they pick.

San Antonio also has a solid police force. Love that city. If you don't like heat though, then don't come to Texas
I've read about Austin, and how high it ranks among best places for LEO's. But yeah, I'm trying to get away from heat, not go to an even hotter area.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:39 AM   #47
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Can vouch for ChiPD needing as much help as they can get.
Except it will be cold and you will be getting calls that aren't normal..
Personally I've worked in the records department at a local station and let me tell you, that shit was horrible hahaha.
All the officers suggest join FD instead. Similar pay, better benefits, better positive work environment, better hours, and the people of the community actually enjoy seeing you.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 05:16 PM   #48
J3123MY
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
GTFO with that shit. Your post in the off topic section was ignorant enough.
Lol. Stop taking pictures of your ugly ass on instagram. What are you a high schooler? Trust me I am wiser and smarter than you ever will be in this life.

Quote:
LOL. Like i give a fuck if i get banned. The shit you go through? Tell me. What have you gone through? lol.

Ok.

Fuck Police. If I can stop one person from becoming a police officer than I have done a good thing.

So you say why does this person hate police so much? Well first of all most people hate the police. Literally 85% of the population, and that is a generous estimate toward the police, have negative view of the police. The only people that really like police officers are themselves and their family. My career also doesn't help.

Police officers are hated because they always shit all over the Bill of Rights; one of the most important documents ever produced by this country. With the Bill of Rights, American citizens rights were protected (supposedly).

It is a bad thing to infringe on someone's rights; its a lot worse when that person who is infringing on someone's right with a badge and a gun; and its the worst when the person who is infringing on someone's right with a badge and a gun is an ignorant fool with no education. And that may be where the fault lies. The criteria to be a police officer is too easy. Too many high school educated idiots that are angry at the world finding themselves in a position of power.

Also, Police officers feel and act as if they are above the law. Running red lights, making illegal turns, and just treating citizens like shit in general. To have the respect of the people, one really has to lead by example. Breaking the very laws that one is meant to enforce is just out right retarded, and makes your department look like a joke.

Also, think about this; "Police officers" are responsible for a lot of genocides world wide. Would Hitler have been able to rise to power and mass murder the Jews without the help of the Gestapo? Would Mao Ze Dong be able to mass murder people without the help or the Red Guards? Would Stalin have been able to purge his country without the NKVD? These so called "Police Officers" are responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

But you might say, hey there are some good police officers! And yes, of course there are. But there were some good Nazis. Does that make the Nazi a good organization? Of course not.

At the end of the day, in any era on this planet, police officers have always been viewed by the common man as an oppressor; the guard dogs of the tyrannical government.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:49 PM   #49
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I thoroughly enjoy that you returned to this thread to defend yourself immediately after your ban expired.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:25 PM   #50
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
But you might say, hey there are some good police officers! And yes, of course there are. But there were some good Nazis. Does that make the Nazi a good organization? Of course not.
False analogy from hell. You're comparing apples to boulders here man.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:22 AM   #51
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Well OP Im not going to respond to the idiot a few posts above, waste of time. But I have good news, CHP is now going to start hiring annually, you should look into that! Ill be applying soon.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:26 AM   #52
J3123MY
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
I thoroughly enjoy that you returned to this thread to defend yourself immediately after your ban expired.
lol. Always glad to entertain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
False analogy from hell. You're comparing apples to boulders here man.
Sure... Swap out Nazi with Gestapo and its good. Same thing.

Quote:
Well OP Im not going to respond to the idiot a few posts above, waste of time. But I have good news, CHP is now going to start hiring annually, you should look into that! Ill be applying soon.
lol. Cause you can't.

Seriously though, as a citizen that you are "sworn to serve and protect" I would like to know how you have helped the community. What "shit" have you gone through?
Old 08-24-2015, 01:42 PM   #53
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Seriously though, as a citizen that you are "sworn to serve and protect" I would like to know how you have helped the community. What "shit" have you gone through?
If you're really interested you can pm me