Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #31
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by acslater9 View Post
White guy, bald. Plays PG.
lmao, Jason Kidd's dad is black

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2014, 11:13 AM   #32
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well, good move for Brooklyn. It's obvious Kidd got greedy and didn't know how to play poker with the Russian mafia. Plenty of top coaches available.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #33
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
acslater9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
lmao, Jason Kidd's dad is black

Didn't even know that lol. Well you learn something new everyday.

Nothing interesting new so far, but Kyrie Irving and the Cavs agree to a 5 year 90 million extension. I bet he's happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2014, 11:56 AM   #34
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Welp, Sounds like Kyrie doesnt like rings. Dude is gonna take the 5 year Max deal from the cavs.

Then again, no real contender could afford him anyway.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #35
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Not to long ago Pistons offered a 3 year 24 million contract to Isaiah Thomas!

I find it funny, but he won't be as great as his father was.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #36
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Not to long ago Pistons offered a 3 year 24 million contract to Isaiah Thomas!

I find it funny, but he won't be as great as his father was.

NOT THE SAME ISIAH THOMAS!!!
You are KILLING me today.
Isaiah Thomas is not the son of Piston's legend Isiah Thomas (note the difference in spelling) only has one son and his name is Zeke

And I write too!
Old 07-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #37
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Wizards keep Gortat for a 5 year 60 million extension.

Also it is reported that Lebron James is only willing to take a maximum deal. Which makes that approximately 21 million. Also Wade and Bosh are reported to NOT take anything less than the projected number which was 12 million for Wade and Bosh 11 million.

Do I sense Bosh going to Washington? Any thoughts?

Old 07-01-2014, 09:15 PM   #38
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Wizards keep Gortat for a 5 year 60 million extension.

Also it is reported that Lebron James is only willing to take a maximum deal. Which makes that approximately 21 million. Also Wade and Bosh are reported to NOT take anything less than the projected number which was 12 million for Wade and Bosh 11 million.

Do I sense Bosh going to Washington? Any thoughts?

Yeah, saw that. Also Miami wants Deng who won't budge on $.

I honestly didn't think he was that great at Chicago. They hardly missed a beat with his exit.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #39
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yeah, saw that. Also Miami wants Deng who won't budge on $.

I honestly didn't think he was that great at Chicago. They hardly missed a beat with his exit.

I agree, his best asset was his defense.

Think Melo goes to Chicago?

Old 07-01-2014, 09:39 PM   #40
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I agree, his best asset was his defense.

Think Melo goes to Chicago?

Nope.

Chicago won't amnesty Boozer and no one is going to take him at $16mil.

Owners dumped Lou because they won't pay luxury tax. I can't see them paying to have Boozer walk. Also CBS sports just said Melo's wife is livid at the thought of leaving New York.

Hopefully Chicago signs DJ Augustine and just Rose gets back into it next year . Develop Tosh and Jimmy and start thinking 15-16
Old 07-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #41
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Despite what the media has been reporting, supposedly Joakim convinced Derrick to recruit Melo privately. It's not like Rose can't just text Melo (being teammates on TEAM USA), or take a quick drive down Madison to talk to him. There's no need to have Derrick show up on an ESPN show and say I WANT MELO.

Still waiting for the confirmation that the Heat publicly said they want Melo on his team.
Or anything that isn't a twitter rumor.

Quote:
Nope.

Chicago won't amnesty Boozer and no one is going to take him at $16mil.

Owners dumped Lou because they won't pay luxury tax. I can't see them paying to have Boozer walk. Also CBS sports just said Melo's wife is livid at the thought of leaving New York.

Hopefully Chicago signs DJ Augustine and just Rose gets back into it next year . Develop Tosh and Jimmy and start thinking 15-16
One of the major reasons as to why he signed to the Knicks in the first place.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 07-01-2014, 11:52 PM   #42
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
All this speculation doesn't matter. Kobe is coming back strong with a vengeance, and will single handedly get the Lakers another ring. Sorry guys it's the truth.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 07-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #43
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
White guy, bald. Plays PG. Played with the New Jersey Nets for a long time. That guy. Lol
HAHAHA

Seems like I'm late to this, but I was going to say that Jason Kidd is really a light skinned black guy like Grant Hill and if I didn't know he was black I would say he looks more Latin than white.

Thanks though, I needed the laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:43 AM   #44
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

There is no way in hell Chicago will be able to sign Melo without amnestying Boozer.
No team worth a shit is trading for him and his horrible contract.

And I write too!
Old 07-02-2014, 07:09 AM   #45
Corbic
Post Whore!

2014/2015 NBA Season Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
There is no way in hell Chicago will be able to sign Melo without amnestying Boozer.
No team worth a shit is trading for him and his horrible contract.

No shit. The problem is, do you really think Bulls ownership will give him $16 million to walk?

News is also saying Tosh was at the meeting, this means the Bulls won't be trading him. So Boozer amnesty is the only option.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #46
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
So, I will give you guys the real take on the whole Miami situation.

First off, you should definitely NOT be listening to any of the following people:

In order of Worst offenders
Rich Bucher
Brian Windhorst
Chris Broussard (aka, white Chapelle)

You SHOULD be listening to the following
Adrian Wojnarowski
Marc Stein
Marc Spears
Larry Coon
Ethan J. Skolnick
Israel Gutierrez

Now that we got that out of the way, you should know that LeBron is not taking any meetings. His agent, having a heart attack hearing this (agents want max money so they get max cut) was allowed to at least setup meetings himself.

Of course the Agent (again wanting a large pay) said that any team not offering Max money should not bother asking for a meeting. Also, because this is obviously the B plan and why leave if not for more money. This is the case for OTHER teams, not Miami. They are all going to resign with Miami. The tell to all of this is the fact that Wade opted out (this is a HUGE FUCKING CLUE).

Bosh is the only player of the 3 to have strongly and publicly made known (before the Finals even started) his desire to stay in Miami. I don't think he is looking to move anywhere if he doesn't have to (especially since his Wife, who probably wears the pants, loves it here).

Anyways, all these free agents need the press for more publicity and to have their "brand" increase in value. You know how that goes...this will drag on as long as possible.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
No shit. The problem is, do you really think Bulls ownership will give him $16 million to walk?

News is also saying Tosh was at the meeting, this means the Bulls won't be trading him. So Boozer amnesty is the only option.
Considering this is the same team that let ego come between them and two more championships when the Jerries refused to re-sign Phil Jackson back in the day.
Luckily, Krause is gone now, but the bulls are still notoriously frugal. Boozer, though, is SO not worth his contract that no one will trade for him and the Bulls will literally never get any better with him in the fold.
Rumors are that they'll do it.

And I write too!
Old 07-03-2014, 01:02 AM   #48
ray_dizzle33
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ray_dizzle33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone think it was disrespectful to Lin when the rockets dressed up Carmelo Anthony with a number 7 jersey all over the toyota center when they met with him? Looks like Lin might get the boot from the rockets for a second time, if things become serious...
Old 07-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_dizzle33 View Post
Anyone think it was disrespectful to Lin when the rockets dressed up Carmelo Anthony with a number 7 jersey all over the toyota center when they met with him? Looks like Lin might get the boot from the rockets for a second time, if things become serious...
It is pretty much a done deal that IF the Rockets make a play for Carmelo that Lin is gone. The short-sighted jackass that put this all in motion neglected to remember that Melo will PROBABLY go back to number 15

And I write too!
Old 07-03-2014, 05:23 AM   #50
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_dizzle33 View Post

Melo won't go to the Rockets so it doesn't matter.

They can't beat the Nicks for money.

They can't beat the Bulls as a contender.

They can't beat LA as a City/Lifestyle.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:38 AM   #51
Corbic
Post Whore!

Rumor is the Bulls are in LA to crash the Lakers party and make another pitch to Melo.

That or they really are retarded and are making a legit pitch to Pau Gasol
Old 07-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #52
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

2014/2015 NBA Season Thread

Lol at what Corbic said.

Also, Lowry is going resign with the Raptors. So him going to Miami is not going to happen.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:06 PM   #53
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Melo is reported to make his decision after this weekend.

Carmelo Anthony: The Decision on ESPN
Old 07-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #54
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? That the Houston Rockets should be going for Kevin Love instead of Carmelo?

I’m not big on Love since his defense is suspect and he is basically just a more efficient David Lee (which is a feat in itself), but I think he will mesh better with Dwight in the front court than Melo.

Love can play inside and outside and space the floor while Dwight mans the middle. With Melo, Dwight will just get in his way and it will be like having 2 James Hardens.

Beverly
Harden
Parsons (resign if possible)
Love
Howard

Quote:
Old 07-03-2014, 02:41 PM   #55
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Can't believe the Clippers let Collison go to the Kings for $15M/3yrs. I think $5M/year is pretty reasonable for him. Way more reasonable than $8M/year for Avery Bradley...

Quote:
Old 07-03-2014, 02:49 PM   #56
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? That the Houston Rockets should be going for Kevin Love instead of Carmelo?
EVERYONE should be going for Love instead of Melo. Love defends his position just fines, rebounds with a fervor not seen since Rodman and can score from just as many places on the floor as Melo can. I am willing to bet that with better coaching, he would be a 30/15 guy and if that team made the playoffs he would be MVP, perennially.
Do you want a primadonna megastar who will sell jerseys and score 35 a game while playing ZERO defense in the context of a loss, or one who legitimately wants to do that in the course of a win?

And I write too!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:56 PM   #57
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
lol @ zero defense. melo's defense is way underrated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKto9xsrNQo
love swiss cheese defense.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #58
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Please, Melo's defense is laughable. Kevin Love is an elite player, he's just on a bad team, in a tough conference and in a bad market so he doesn't get the national exposure.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:36 PM   #59
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Lakers are offering him a fatty deal that the Knicks are pretty much matching + 1 extra year.

Dont know man, he has a pretty steep price tag.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:13 AM   #60
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
lol more national exposure won't make bad defense better.
Closed Thread