Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #121
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
LBJ is demanding the max to other teams. The Heat theoretically can still offer him the most money.
Even if the Heat offered him the most, it was assumed he would also be sacrificing and taking a paycut ALONG with Wade and Bosh to retool the roster. To put that kind of pressure on Wade and Bosh to opt out of their contracts and then to pull that “No, I meant you guys take a paycut! I want max money!” shit on his “friends,” what else can anyone say except “what an asshole?”

I’m still surprised Bosh hasn’t taken that offer with Houston yet and is staying loyal and hopeful that LeBron will be back despite what LeBron did. It shows his character.

Quote:
I don't expect the reaction of this city to be drastic if he leaves, this isn't an obsessed sports city. There is too much of care free, relaxed, rather party, superficial attitude down here.
Your demeanor and being nonchalant about this whole situation speaks true to your words of Miamians being carefree. If this was Oakland and LeBron left the Warriors, the riots would be worse than the ones in Cleveland.

Quote:
The East is weak and it wont take long to contend.
I guess the Knicks didn’t get the memo. OOoooooeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #122
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Your demeanor and being nonchalant about this whole situation speaks true to your words of Miamians being carefree. If this was Oakland and LeBron left the Warriors, the riots would be worse than the ones in Cleveland.

I guess the Knicks didn’t get the memo. OOoooooeeeeee
I'm not happy he is leaving, but I'm not going to be upset and infuriated either. Why should I? If he burns bridges on the way out like Shaq did when he left by badmouthing the whole Heat organization (from Owner to towel boy), then that's a different story and it remains to be seen.

Also, Heat management > Knicks management. Why do you think Riley left their ass in the 90s?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #123
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
What is this guy waiting for...
Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 PM   #124
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Also, Heat management > Knicks management. Why do you think Riley left their ass in the 90s?
Where's Brolo when you need him, lol

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:06 AM   #125
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Imagine if you will...
LeBron has a presser before leaving for Brazil for the world cup final.
Seated by himself at a table with a large screen behind him.
"I've decided..."
*video starts on the screen, it's of people burning his jersey in the streets in 2010*
"... I've decided to KEEP my talents in South Beach, ufck Dan Gilbert!"

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 06:50 AM   #126
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Wht would be even better....is if the entire heat organization was just trolling everyone else by making them think LBJ was really thinking this hard on a decision...hahahaha
Other tems retooling, waiting for his decision to see who they could or couldnt land.

man, that would be awesome.

Either way, if he goes back to Cleveland, i wouldn't be surprised. He came to Miami to win championships, he did that. Maybe not the 3, 4, 5 or whatever number he said he wanted but the fact remains the same, he got rings. Maybe now he wants to try and bring that feeling to Cleveland.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:04 AM   #127
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I still think he will stay in Miami...
Reason?
DAN GILBERT!!!
Has NO ONE forgotten the letter he wrote excoriating LeBron for doing what the CBA allowed, and THEN bitch bitch bitched to remove the ability of players to have control from the next one? Yes, the same Dan GIlbert is a dick who DESERVES to be strung along and left hanging like an asshole.

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 08:33 AM   #128
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
The same Dan Gilbert that was basically behind the Chris Paul-to-the-Lakers veto as well. Fuck him.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:11 AM   #129
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I still think he will stay in Miami...
Reason?
DAN GILBERT!!!
Has NO ONE forgotten the letter he wrote excoriating LeBron for doing what the CBA allowed, and THEN bitch bitch bitched to remove the ability of players to have control from the next one? Yes, the same Dan GIlbert is a dick who DESERVES to be strung along and left hanging like an asshole.

It's not about Dan. It's about Lebron. Worrying about all that is just being stubborn. If Lebron's family is happier in Ohio, if Lebron will make more money in Ohio, why give that up to spite someone who got upset cuz he got dumped ?
Old 07-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #130
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
It's not about Dan. It's about Lebron. Worrying about all that is just being stubborn. If Lebron's family is happier in Ohio, if Lebron will make more money in Ohio, why give that up to spite someone who got upset cuz he got dumped ?
It's not even much about spite, at least to me it isn't.
I am not into helping anyone who, in a temper tantrum because I didn't do what he wanted, does all he can to fuck up my ability to do as I am (within rules) want to do.
I am not necessarily saying that he should do this to spite Dan Gilbert, I am saying that Dan Gilbert DESERVES to be fucked like this. I am also petty and don't make 8 figures a year either.

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 AM   #131
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I reserve all rights to be wrong, as my ESPN app just made the announcement.
This is the strangest shit ever

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #132
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Wow.... well at least he got the ball rolling
Old 07-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #133
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
LeBron to Cavs...

So now free agency really starts.

xquizitditz
Old 07-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #134
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Well, its been nice. Hoped you enjoyed the Heatles!

Old 07-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #135
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Now time for Riley & the Heat organization to figure out what there going to do. I wonder if Bosh will really accept the Rockets 4 year/ $88 million offer.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #136
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
So the Cavs are going to try to get Love now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #137
Gamma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Gamma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
LOL I called it a week ago... Looks like the Bandwagon heat fans just turned Cavalier fans.. Good choice for LeBron, way better roster than the heat have and super younger, it was a no brainier. The end of the Heat for another 20 years. Word is, Riley's retiring in a few years. The Name of the game is championship rings, MY BOYS!!
Real Heat fans should be happy though, 4 Finals appearances and 2 Rings isn't bad at all, just not a dynasty to be remembered..
P.S. Like I said a few pages before Melo is not going to Chicago either, this is a 2 team race Knicks and Lakers. Its always been since the begging.. Melo to Lakers sounds good..
Old 07-11-2014, 11:21 AM   #138
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Not sure if there is any validity to this

http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/07/d...-james-part-2/
Old 07-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #139
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's not even much about spite, at least to me it isn't.
I am not into helping anyone who, in a temper tantrum because I didn't do what he wanted, does all he can to fuck up my ability to do as I am (within rules) want to do.
I am not necessarily saying that he should do this to spite Dan Gilbert, I am saying that Dan Gilbert DESERVES to be fucked like this. I am also petty and don't make 8 figures a year either.
I'm with you on this. Lets not forget Gilbert was part of the cause of the NBA lockout to begin with and also making it to go even longer by causing delays. He whines at every chance he gets. Pathetic.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:29 AM   #140
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Not sure if there is any validity to this

http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/07/d...-james-part-2/
looks like it was filed under satire so, no validity

xquizitditz
Old 07-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #141
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Good point enkei.

Anyways, shit is moving fast. Thank goodness for auto reloading twitter page

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

Looks like Bosh is heading to Houston. We gonna have a lot of money, glass half full? Time will tell. lol
Old 07-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #142
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Looks like Bosh/Houston is a done deal as well.

Still a good chance the Love trade will fall through, and now Lakers pursuing Jeremy Lin.... why?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #143
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
acslater9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2014/2015 NBA Season Thread

Melo has been saying that it is coming down to the Knicks or the Bulls. Lakers are out of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2014, 12:11 PM   #144
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
Still a good chance the Love trade will fall through, and now Lakers pursuing Jeremy Lin.... why?
Because Houston is clearing space for Bosh and possibly Carmelo wants to play with him?
Old 07-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #145
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Because Houston is clearing space for Bosh and possibly Carmelo wants to play with him?
Lin never got along with Melo in NY. And like the guy above said. It seems that it's between Chi and NY as to where he lands anyways.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #146
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
and now Lakers pursuing Jeremy Lin.... why?
Houston is trying to deal Lin to the Lakers you mean.

We could use him as the starting PG and get rid of Nash and Kendall marshall can come off of the bench and the mestiso dude Jordan Clarkson as the number 3 pg

As for Lebron:

I called that shit once he said that he was gonna opt out. That team is going to be a beast next season.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #147
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
You aren't going to see the Laker organization write a crybaby letter to Commissioner Silver to veto a Love to Cleveland trade. Because classy ass organization.

Anyway, I'm happy for Lebron. Not happy for ungrateful ass Ohio.

As for Lin to the Lakers, I'm okay with that considering we got a first round pick and draft considerations. Maybe this finally means Nash is waived or traded elsewhere. Safe to say Pau is gone too though :T
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
Old 07-11-2014, 01:03 PM   #148
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I swear, if the Lakers take on Lin I am going to genocide an indigenous population of a small country.

And I write too!
Old 07-11-2014, 01:07 PM   #149
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
I swear, if the Lakers take on Lin I am going to genocide an indigenous population of a small country.
Hahaha,

Its going to be a trade for cash. We could use Lin, hes a hell of alot better than what we have now. Isaiah Thomas would be good too but I am pretty sure hes going to be expensive, which is why hes still on the market.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #150
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
It's done. Let me know which country...
Closed Thread