Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-24-2014, 01:30 AM   #31
dac2828

Trader Rating: (0)
dac2828 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
yall need to peep other forums if genuinely think fb has any impact on forum usage.

bc fb literally has zero impact on relevant car forums, key word being relevant.

its 2014, not 2004, the peak of the 240sx scene has come and gone. Back when ppl talked about the 240sx on myspace before revisionist fb history. All that remains are stragglers who are late to the party, under 25 yos who cant understand why ppl dont care about 240sxs in the year 2014, and the S chassis veterans who never say die

its a niche car, always was, always will be, the 240sx will eventually join the s12 into obscurity.
The Honda performance aftermarket crashed hard around 2005-2007 and the market got flooded bad and now the Honda market is better than the 240sx market for sellers... big time. Maybe this means the market crash in 2008 had something to do with this... idk.
dac2828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2014, 01:34 AM   #32
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im leaning towards the Instagram/Facebook media and people getting there s-chassis dailyness from there..?
Old 12-24-2014, 01:40 AM   #33
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
There are many reasons for this. Some of the main ones are:

1. Facebook. As people already mentioned above, Facebook has killed/undermined many a forum.

2. The S-chassis just keeps growing older and less desirable. Not much anyone can do about this.

3. The drift boom and the JDM/tuner trends have leveled off. The 240SX just happened to be there as the right car at the right time in the previous decade.

4. The percentage of young people in first world countries getting their driver license as they reach legal driving age is at an all-time low. People only keep losing interest in driving and cars, even more so in modifying them. The automakers are partly at fault for failing to get people hooked.

5. Regarding the S2000 comments, a lot of cars that seemed unattainable to many 240SX owners ten years ago are now cheaper. Plus the 240SX crowd has grown up and people can afford the vehicles they lusted after in their youth. Thus also any newcomer who would have settled for a 240SX in the past can now probably find an FD RX-7, 350Z, or S2K for almost the same prices as what S-chassis sellers are asking at the moment. Though even if traffic to those forums may be on a momentary upswing, it will eventually start declining as well.

In the end, while the 240SX community will never enjoy the same popularity it did at its peak in the mid to late 2000s, it will at least hopefully go back to quality over quantity with members who are in it for the long haul, instead of being infested with fly-by-night missile cars.

And for anyone saying new members are intimidated, you were obviously not here back in 2005-2008.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:58 AM   #34
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
To Caveat off of what Matej said...

Its a lot easier to justify spending $20k on a car vice spending $5k on a car and $15k on parts.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 06:40 AM   #35
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I blame Nissan for not releasing new s-chassis after s15. Right now is a little to late and instead thinking of waiting for new Silvia people are dumping their projects and jumping to other brands. If there was s16 in 2003 Zilvia will be red hot and still getting hotter. Toyota will never release FRS or it will have to be much better than it is today.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 07:12 AM   #36
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
There are many reasons for this. Some of the main ones are:

1. Facebook. As people already mentioned above, Facebook has killed/undermined many a forum.

2. The S-chassis just keeps growing older and less desirable. Not much anyone can do about this.

3. The drift boom and the JDM/tuner trends have leveled off. The 240SX just happened to be there as the right car at the right time in the previous decade.

4. The percentage of young people in first world countries getting their driver license as they reach legal driving age is at an all-time low. People only keep losing interest in driving and cars, even more so in modifying them. The automakers are partly at fault for failing to get people hooked.

5. Regarding the S2000 comments, a lot of cars that seemed unattainable to many 240SX owners ten years ago are now cheaper. Plus the 240SX crowd has grown up and people can afford the vehicles they lusted after in their youth. Thus also any newcomer who would have settled for a 240SX in the past can now probably find an FD RX-7, 350Z, or S2K for almost the same prices as what S-chassis sellers are asking at the moment. Though even if traffic to those forums may be on a momentary upswing, it will eventually start declining as well.

In the end, while the 240SX community will never enjoy the same popularity it did at its peak in the mid to late 2000s, it will at least hopefully go back to quality over quantity with members who are in it for the long haul, instead of being infested with fly-by-night missile cars.

And for anyone saying new members are intimidated, you were obviously not here back in 2005-2008.
this, specially #5, which price wise you can get a "higher" mile z or G for the same price as what a stock 13s and 14s go for with a butt load miles themselves. Bigger engines, more creature comforts, and depending on trim BBK, Rays wheels, and heated seats. Though, I have been on the G boards since 2008, and last time I went on there it sure seemed like they have fallen way way off as well.

I only really joined for the market place and the fact that there are at least a little accountability on here for those who are shady sellers/buyers.

I have to say the Spam is getting overwhelming lately. Maybe is the lack of new posts that aren't spam, but it sure doesn't help. Neither does being on what ever antiquated Version of VB we are on here either.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:33 AM   #37
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
Frankly the s-chassis is no longer the "bang for the buck" performer it used to be. All the other cars it undermined in terms of price and performance...have dropped in price drastically.

For the amount of money it takes to turn a 240 into a modern looking and solid performer, far better platforms are attainable. Not to mention the avoidance of financial suicide by sinking tens of thousands of dollars into a 20yr old car.

I think they are still going to be popular for awhile among the younger crowd, but as guys get into the mid/late twenties...they don't want to mess around with these beaters.
^^^ This. It costs about a bare minimum of $10k (on to of whatever you paid for the car) to get an SR properly swapped in, install coilovers/other suspension parts, do aero, brakes, wheels and tires. Typically. And this will be a reasonably decent 240.

But when you start looking at other cars you can buy for the same price as building a mild
SR'd 240, it just gets blown out of the water. Too many options out there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
To Caveat off of what Matej said...

Its a lot easier to justify spending $20k on a car vice spending $5k on a car and $15k on parts.
Ooo wee, bro! Preach!
Old 12-24-2014, 09:50 AM   #38
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
maybe its because there is nothing new to really learn anymore
pretty much everything has been done, why post?

SR,RB,LS,JZ,KAT,CA
300,400,500,600 WHP
sil80,kouki conv. of zenkis and s13s, s13.5,s14.3
hard parker, drift/track car, and rally

you name it, its been done
once mike figures out how to put a LFA engine into an s13 Zilvia will be buzzing again

i dont think the schassis community is dieing out just because forums are
people still love and want these cars and i for one, get excited when i see a nice and clean one. i look forward to the day i purchase a s14 again

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:05 AM   #39
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
All the OG's fell off or moved up. NOOBS can't handle zilvia coz it's worse than Sparta

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 11:12 AM   #40
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
I do miss the old days and the familiar faces around here, that's for sure. Norm's one of the first dudes I remember meeting from here back when I had my Z31 and we were having meets at Autobacs and annual caravans to Oxnard. This place has changed a ton since then and a lot of the fanboy influx kinda seemed to tarnish the image of what I think a lot of us saw as our own little corner of the internet. I know in my own group of friends and fellow S/Z chassis enthusiasts, Zilvia actually became a bit of a bad word. Almost like it was something to be ashamed to admit you were a member of.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:24 AM   #41
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I will never get tired of my s13 i work on many expensive fast better looking cars but when i hope back into my nissan i fall for it all over again, i spent time making that car the way I want regardless of the "scene" honestly when i look at other s13s or any s chassis that other members drive i can tell the diffrence when someone is an s chassis enthusiast and i have respect for the time they have spent on there car. I dont even look twice at the scensterism 240 owners cars becouse there whats wrong with the 240 world today. If zilvias users have dropped i say GOOD!!!!!!! Lets weed out the temporary from the dedicated. Even as users grow up and move on with there live if there enthusisasts for s chassis the car will always remain regardless of statistics.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #42
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Good.

Fuck em.

I'm sick of seeing my favorite car ruined by impatient, post highschool, early twenty shit heads.

Don't come back.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #43
laurentj23
Zilvia Junkie

laurentj23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Probably because we're all a bunch of dicks to new users.

This. And assholes that know what they're talking about or tech savvy refused to help or be a smart ass about it like they're born having that knowledge.

'Born Ready!',LJ
laurentj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:03 AM   #44
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Dead FAQs, Missing Pictures, Google indexing, Search Function, Old and incomplete Q&A threads, and large threads with too much scattered information.

If you Google or search for your specific question, you're going to end up in a thread where someone says that you need to search or that it's been answered before... only to then find the thread in question with dead links, 10 years old and MIA pictures.

That's my 2 cents, this place needs a deeeeeeeep cleaning.
Old 12-25-2014, 11:10 AM   #45
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantwo3 View Post
Lets weed out the temporary from the dedicated. Even as users grow up and move on with there live if there enthusisasts for s chassis the car will always remain regardless of statistics.
Thats the spirit.... I want to see you here posting 10 years from now.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #46
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
its cause there are other places like facebook and instagram that have their own "forum" like communities so.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:04 PM   #47
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
This says it all.

A lot of the new s-chasis owners think this is ok and cool. I will always love my 240. I really only come here to read a few build threads and just browse the classifieds.
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #48
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
^Wow the pic even has a watermark like it's some kind of art

Old 12-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #49
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
^Wow the pic even has a watermark like it's some kind of art
good one bro
Old 12-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #50
ZacKisBacK_Fr
Leaky Injector

ZacKisBacK_Fr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurentj23 View Post
This. And assholes that know what they're talking about or tech savvy refused to help or be a smart ass about it like they're born having that knowledge.
Agree with the above, that's why me and a lot of foreigners do not come here or post anymore.

Nothing to do with facebook or other social media as it's very different from my point of view. Many other car foras are still very alive just because the mods are a lot more active and the members a lot more mature and helpful, not just posers acting like racist dickheads...
Old 12-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #51
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
good one bro
And your point is?

Old 12-25-2014, 02:47 PM   #52
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacKisBacK_Fr View Post
Agree with the above, that's why me and a lot of foreigners do not come here or post anymore.

Nothing to do with facebook or other social media as it's very different from my point of view. Many other car foras are still very alive just because the mods are a lot more active and the members a lot more mature and helpful, not just posers acting like racist dickheads...
i agree with this
being honest is one thing, but some people here go out of their way to be ass holes cause its the cool thing to do....or maybe theyre just ass holes lol
S/Z are international chassis's but this is deffanately an American forum

im on Audizine and Bimmerfest and over there people are deffantely way more helpful and friendly. at least in the B7 and E90 sections they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #53
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juantwo3 View Post
I will never get tired of my s13 i work on many expensive fast better looking cars but when i hope back into my nissan i fall for it all over again, i spent time making that car the way I want regardless of the "scene" honestly when i look at other s13s or any s chassis that other members drive i can tell the diffrence when someone is an s chassis enthusiast and i have respect for the time they have spent on there car. I dont even look twice at the scensterism 240 owners cars becouse there whats wrong with the 240 world today. If zilvias users have dropped i say GOOD!!!!!!! Lets weed out the temporary from the dedicated. Even as users grow up and move on with there live if there enthusisasts for s chassis the car will always remain regardless of statistics.
exactly. The "scene" has been so over run with douche bags that even the "doing it right" thread is full of awful to me lol. Half the shit is nothing special. No one got the memo of "nice rice". There is quality built parts that are still ricey as hell. Maybe that's just me. But I was into this shit since the late 90's. I've seen the full circle. It started with trying to find someone to import the cool shit for you that no one in the states even knew about. Here it is 15 years later, still trying to find the shit and have it imported over because now it has been discontinued for 10 years lololol. But if you saw it from the beginning, it's not hard to continue to like the car for what it is and just let the "fad crowd" do their thing. It's easy to see someone who was really into the car and style and culture so to speak compared to a guy that watched FnF and played need for speed underground and just decided to be a 240 guy. Same reason I just wasted money on a 25 year old GTR. Because it's what I like. 0 fucks given. You either honestly like and build something, or just get it because of the "image". It's funny the shit you will hear about the older skylines when there is a group of people talking. It's almost like indians telling legends from 1,000 of years of story telling. The cool thing is that the skylines probably wont get played out (as much) since you have to import them. They are not as accessible as the 240 was. Oh well, I guess as long as your enjoying yourselves, it doesn't matter. I've just always gone with the "minority creates, the majority consumes". Real enthusiasts (purists) are the minority. Riced out bandwagoners are the majority. Just have to let it ride.
Old 12-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #54
red92ka

red92ka is an unknown quantity at this point
Too many elitists saying that if you don't spend money on works or parts from "japan" your car is a steaming pile of shit. And the young kids are too sensitive to deal with other people's criticism, so they go somewhere they get hugged and told they're special.
red92ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #55
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

If you think about it all these rich Chinese/Taiwanese kids have all these nice cars because all these noob kids are buying all of the knock of parts made by the factory owners of these rich kid's parents. Circle of life

Old 12-26-2014, 03:38 PM   #56
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
some of you are dicks to the younger guys, I used to talk to a lot of 240 guys that's why they never came back. I haven't had any issues on here everyone is helpful to me.
I don't have time anymore to browse here working full time and doing a small business on the side and I haven't driven my S14 since September.

I just keep my car because I love it and two I will never get back what I put into it..
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:08 AM   #57
ziptie
Leaky Injector

ziptie is an unknown quantity at this point
Why bother with posting a build thread and get input from people when you can post a shitty photo of it on instagram, get likes and feel good about yourself? You can go one further and make a drift group and claim you even have sponsors too now!

Why bother posting a question, only to get flamed and told to search on a forum, when you can post the dumbest question on facebook and it turns into a 100 comment post?

People are impatient, you can get instant gratification now.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:12 AM   #58
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
I know personally that I have been into the import/drifting/whatever scene for more than a decade now. I lurked zilvia for a long time before I even created a username. I currently don't own a s-chassis because I am at a place in my life where I can own one vehicle and don't really need the hassle of something unreliable and "in process" right now. I have a growing career and can afford something a little more up-market, but I'm not making enough to have a second just-for-fun build car. When I do have that extra money i'll either pick up another s-chassis or a older datsun.

ultimately I stick around zilvia because the people here have grown up with the same car culture, similar interests, and roughly similar age group. While the cars we own may have changed, the general mindset is still there. The new missile/shitbox/whatever style that has come around doesn't even get under my skin because I see that as something completely separate from the culture that I associate with. I just ignore or laugh and stay in the threads that I like and share things with the people I know.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #59
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Good.

Fuck em.

I'm sick of seeing my favorite car ruined by impatient, post highschool, early twenty shit heads.

Don't come back.
Feel it let em go. More cool people building actual cool cars with cool parts, less eBay warriors. I'm back into the forums lately as Have been Mia a few years cept in the marketplace to lurk here and there, but just getting finished building my friend a s14 in about 3 week span so def back into the spirit.

Def Facebook and def other cars are involved in people leaving the forum. I know I have been fucking with lots of bmws lately I would have, in previous years, had no money or knowledge to mess with, but 240s taught me so much basic shit about cars it really helped me understand all cars and train me on something not so tempermental as 80s bimmers.

Last edited by brizanden; 12-27-2014 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: iPad ..... Fuck this thing
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #60
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brizanden View Post
Feel it let em go. More cool people building actual cool cars with cool parts less eBay warriors. I'm back I been Mia a few years cept a marketplace lurk and there, but just getting finished building my friend a s14 in about 3 weeks so def back into the spirit.

Def Facebook and def other cars are involved in this I know I have been fucking with lots of bmws lately I would have previously had no money or knowledge to mess with, but 240s taught me so much basic shit about cars it really helped me understand all cars and train me on something not so tempermental as 80s bummers.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote