Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-18-2015, 09:17 AM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mad Max: Fury Road

Go see this movie NOW. Holy shit is it amazing. So unique in a sea of sameness at the theaters. The vehicular choreography will blow your mind. Miller spent so much time and money building these rigs and making as much of the special effects practical special effects, it's really something to behold. This pic perfectly sums it up! So Metal! (and I don't even like Metal).

YES that guitar is an actual working guitar that really shoots flames. And none of that scene is CG. The dude trained for a month to play the Guitar Gimp alone!
Old 05-18-2015, 09:30 AM   #2
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Looks sick..
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:47 AM   #3
dukiespice
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
dukiespice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
cant wait to see it
dukiespice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 11:12 AM   #4
solo_ryder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
solo_ryder is making a name for him/her selfsolo_ryder is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Saw it last night. Non stop action the whole time.

To those of you who have not seen previous mad max films the way its filmed and the lack of talking by max may seem very strange but its how the originals were filmed. Same with the fast forward type of filming in alot of action scenes.

Very cool movie though, different then alot of the crap that has been coming out. Saw it in 3D and last boss fight at the end was awesome to see in 3D
solo_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:27 PM   #5
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I saw it last Friday, it was awesome. It was everything I hoped it would be and more.

I'll wait for more people on here to see before I discuss it more though, I don't want to spoil too much.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 08:30 AM   #6
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo_ryder View Post
Saw it last night. Non stop action the whole time.

To those of you who have not seen previous mad max films the way its filmed and the lack of talking by max may seem very strange but its how the originals were filmed. Same with the fast forward type of filming in alot of action scenes.

Very cool movie though, different then alot of the crap that has been coming out. Saw it in 3D and last boss fight at the end was awesome to see in 3D
Someone on my fb made a comment that the dialogue needed to be better. And I said exactly what you just said, that's how Max was in the originals. Lots of grunts and he barely said shit.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:17 AM   #7
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It was seriously the best movie ever. I can't comprehend how they managed so much detail into literally every single vehicle and rig, no matter how minor a part they played.
Some of my friends say "oh it's just a car chase move" but it really isn't. I took a friend that isn't into cars or chase movies and she had a blast and really enjoyed it! Plus Furiousa is a bad mother f'er.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 10:20 AM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I can't say anything bad about the movie. Even the "slow" part was interesting.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 10:41 AM   #9
92R32GTST
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
92R32GTST is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There is a R32 and old Z car from what i saw.
92R32GTST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #10
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
charlize theron was the main character...i dunno i need to rewatch the originals to maybe get a better opinion on this one... very action packed ill give them that... the guitar player made is worth it.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #11
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
I heard rumor that Tom Hardy signed a contract for three movies, I just can't comprehend how they can top this one!
Old 05-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #12
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Good lord this movie is so amazing. My friends and I haven't stopped talking about it since we walked out of the theatre. GO SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 04:51 PM   #13
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92R32GTST View Post
There is a R32 and old Z car from what i saw.
Sure was

Old 05-19-2015, 04:55 PM   #14
solo_ryder
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
solo_ryder is making a name for him/her selfsolo_ryder is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Man that can pass as a DD for half of zilvia
solo_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:08 PM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo_ryder View Post
Man that can pass as a DD for half of zilvia
See the doing it wrong thread.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #16
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Pitch Perfect 2 way AWEEEESOME! Oh wait, wrong thread. Haven't seen Mad Max, will watch it Friday evening maybe. Great to hear the positive feedback though.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:21 AM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I heard rumor that Tom Hardy signed a contract for three movies, I just can't comprehend how they can top this one!
Miller apparently wrote stories for two movies already, the first one was Fury Road and then a direct sequel called Furiousa. Fuuuuuuck! Can't wait for it to officially be announced.

It only debuted at #2, but I think this is the kinda movie that will gain momentum with all the positive word of mouth and reviews. I'd bet it's number 1 this week or next.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:31 PM   #18
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
I thought the next one was titled Wasteland

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 05-20-2015, 12:38 PM   #19
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

The next one being titled Furiousa doesn't really make sense after the end of this one, I got the feeling that Max was off on his own again and not going to return to that place. Although i'm all for her in another movie. They didn't really get to flesh out bullettown and gasville either.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:44 PM   #20
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
The next one being titled Furiousa doesn't really make sense after the end of this one, I got the feeling that Max was off on his own again and not going to return to that place. Although i'm all for her in another movie. They didn't really get to flesh out bullettown and gasville either.
You're right. I guess I was thinking of an old article.
http://www.blastr.com/2015-5-19/mad-...-george-miller
Old 05-21-2015, 01:15 AM   #21
theronin
Post Whore!

#nerdflex

GO SEE THIS MOVIE

Old 05-21-2015, 01:23 AM   #22
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
+1.
its been a long time since i watched a movie and immediately wanted to watch it again. i'll be going back to see it again, but in 3d next time.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:40 AM   #23
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
+1.
its been a long time since i watched a movie and immediately wanted to watch it again. i'll be going back to see it again, but in 3d next time.
Same. I'm going back this weekend. I'm still excited to see it a second time.
Old 05-24-2015, 12:41 AM   #24
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hands down, one of the best movies of the year. I seriously felt as if I was a part of that world for those 2 hours; cant say very many movies have made me feel that way. AIso I had more fun with this movie than I did watching Avengers AoU( and I watched it twice!). I was bummed when the movie ended and I had to return to the real world. Lol.
Old 05-25-2015, 04:25 AM   #25
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It only debuted at #2, but I think this is the kinda movie that will gain momentum with all the positive word of mouth and reviews. I'd bet it's number 1 this week or next.
Well I was wrong about that. It was #3 this week.

But this is awesome! B&W for the bluray!
http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/05/24...on-for-blu-ray
Old 05-25-2015, 04:37 AM   #26
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I need to watch it today
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:14 AM   #27
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
for as riveting and non-stop the movie was and I thought it was great

The complete CGI final crash at the end in the valley was completely anti-climatic due to it all being computer generated.
Old 05-25-2015, 09:58 AM   #28
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

I saw it again yesterday. Such an awesome movie. Charlize Theron is great as Furiosa, her final kill is so satisfying. The attention to detail in the entire film is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanish1 View Post
The complete CGI final crash at the end in the valley was completely anti-climatic due to it all being computer generated.
I agree, this was the only shot that I didn't like. The steering wheel part was just lame.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:45 PM   #29
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i went back and saw it in 3d imax at the Chinese theater in hollywood. SO amazing. i'd probably go see it again (for a third time)

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:55 PM   #30
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
damn I need to get out and see this film. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote