Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-06-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
Talking Ok, this is ***** great!

This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile.

http://www.thefunny.org/easter.php

Enjoy!

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2003, 12:29 AM   #2
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Bbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bbandit Send a message via AIM to Bbandit
LMAO!!!
funny funny!
but why did he has to put his picture there?

==>>TGL GARAGE<<==.. RIP!
S13 coupe KA-T @ 0.5 Bar = SOLD!
A31 Cefiro + SR = Current
Bbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 12:31 AM   #3
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Question i am a christian...

being a christian, i am rather confused about this post, it's teaching the word, but... in a awfuly foul way...

Old 02-06-2003, 12:45 AM   #4
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
He'd be a cool priest. I'd go to those services... he just needs to lay off jews and muslims a little. I'm a mix of religions.. and Buddhism is one of them... and that kinda irked me with the closemindedness. Just my opinion though.
-Jeff
Old 02-06-2003, 07:17 PM   #5
elevator
Zilvia Addict

elevator is an unknown quantity at this point
I see no humor in mocking God. But hey.....it is a free country.
elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #6
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i am a christian...

Quote:
Originally posted by 240meowth
being a christian, i am rather confused about this post, it's teaching the word, but... in a awfuly foul way...

I agree. Jesus didn't spread the word of God by swearing and beating people up. He also didn't bite the brains out of the people that did crucify Him. Definitely not the way to teach the words of the Bible.

But, giving the guy some credit--it is creative, but still the wrong way to spread the word of Jesus.
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Green Country Motorsports
Northeastern Oklahoma SCCA
96SEChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:47 PM   #7
elevator
Zilvia Addict

elevator is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: i am a christian...

Quote:
Originally posted by 96SEChick
But, giving the guy some credit--it is creative, but still the wrong way to spread the word of Jesus.
I don't think he is serious. I think he is just slamming Christianity.
elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:11 AM   #8
christopher
Zilvia Member

christopher is an unknown quantity at this point
I havn't been to church in a little while now, maybe I will go back. JK

I don't like the idea of trashing religion, any religion, but it is pretty interesting to see the bible interpreted differently.

89 coupe
Red top SR
Blown Stereo....
christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #9
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They're not poking fun at religion, they're poking fun at the zealots that give religion a black eye.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 01:29 PM   #10
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

dave2u is an unknown quantity at this point
"OK this is f*cking great"

ahhhhh a man with the same ******* colourful flourish to his ******* english as li`l old ****** me.
What would we do without ******* swear words hey ?
My posts for one would look pretty ******* stupid if all the ****** swear words were omitted.
So lets all lift a ******* glass to beautiful ******* swear words and the class f*****s who make such effective ******* use of them.
(lifts beer glass to face thinkin its half full but its really full to the brim so as a result spills half a apint of beer over his face and neck)

bast*rd !!!

dave
17inch Hijoin wheels
K+N induction kit
Despoilered
P.I 35mm lowering springs
dave2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 05:22 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I hope this guy isn't serious...

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 06:50 PM   #12
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about

OMFG!!! its DAVE!!! Where The **** have you been man?@?@

----Gone----
Old 02-07-2003, 06:51 PM   #13
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by dave2u
"OK this is f*cking great"

ahhhhh a man with the same ******* colourful flourish to his ******* english as li`l old ****** me.
What would we do without ******* swear words hey ?
My posts for one would look pretty ******* stupid if all the ****** swear words were omitted.
So lets all lift a ******* glass to beautiful ******* swear words and the class f*****s who make such effective ******* use of them.
(lifts beer glass to face thinkin its half full but its really full to the brim so as a result spills half a apint of beer over his face and neck)

bast*rd !!!

dave
OMG--Where have you been? We've missed you!!!!
'00 WS6 Trans Am Bright Red 6-speedFOR SALE - only 29k miles, stock, fully loaded, only $23,999 (NADA $26300)

Old 02-08-2003, 02:10 AM   #14
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I am a Christian. That was NOT funny at all. It was highly offensive and just down right disgusting. But I guess I have to give it to him though, he's quite the eloquent speaker

...........this is just sad
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 03:37 PM   #15
logo20
Zilvia Junkie

logo20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't think he's teaching the word, it sounds to me he's just making fun christianity in a sarcastic and profane way.
logo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 11:10 PM   #16
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by logo20
I don't think he's teaching the word, it sounds to me he's just making fun christianity in a sarcastic and profane way.
yep, thats pretty much it.

----Gone----
Old 02-09-2003, 01:27 AM   #17
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
I'm not a christian nor do I believe in god or anything in the bible. Pretty much my whole family other than my dad and me are christians and its always "god this" "god that" "follow the ways of god" "what you believe is wrong" sort of crap. I know not all people are like that, but most christians I have encountered are this way. They pretty much put me down and try to get me to believe in this so called "god".

This man pretty much stereotyped the narrow minded mentaliy of many christians. I dont not find it funny or offensive, he made a point. For those who are religious, take it with a grain of salt. If you have strong believes don't let things like this hinder you.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 10:08 AM   #18
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally posted by Grant
I'm not a christian nor do I believe in god or anything in the bible. Pretty much my whole family other than my dad and me are christians and its always "god this" "god that" "follow the ways of god" "what you believe is wrong" sort of crap. I know not all people are like that, but most christians I have encountered are this way. They pretty much put me down and try to get me to believe in this so called "god".
I'm in Oklahoma--the center of the Bible Belt of USA, but I never try to tell people what they should or should not believe in. I respect what you believe in, and even what you don't believe in. Not everybody believes in the same thing. One of our best friends is atheist, and he's still a great guy. Just because he doesn't believe in God or Jesus, doesn't make him a horrible friend or a bad person. Just because you don't believe in God, it doesn't mean that you're a thief, murderer, or a bad person.

That's what upsets me about a lot of people in OK. They try to tell you that if you don't believe in God, you're going to Hell. They preach "don't judge anybody" but they in turn judge you for your beliefs, or lack thereof. Nobody can change anybody's beliefs, we all just need to respect everybody for who they are and what kind of person they are--not for who or what they believe or don't believe in.

Old 02-12-2003, 07:54 PM   #19
Bomix
Zilvia Member

Bomix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by revat619
I am a Christian. That was NOT funny at all. It was highly offensive and just down right disgusting. But I guess I have to give it to him though, he's quite the eloquent speaker

...........this is just sad
true dat..

Lord you are the only truth in this world.. I pray that you will touch the lives of whoever made that site.. and that they may see your truth. In Jesus name.

wootwoot..wanna buy (old pic)?
Bomix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 08:10 PM   #20
whateverjames
Nissanaholic!

whateverjames has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to whateverjames
I did find this funny.
I dislike Gwen Stefani and I don't think she is hot.

02 Blazer X - 90 240SX w/SR

oh noes
whateverjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:54 AM   #21
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
That was funny.
kandyflip445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:31 AM   #22
asiangirL

asiangirL is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bomix
true dat..

Lord you are the only truth in this world.. I pray that you will touch the lives of whoever made that site.. and that they may see your truth. In Jesus name.
AMEN
Old 02-13-2003, 09:08 AM   #23
negular
Dr. Neg

negular is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to negular Send a message via Yahoo to negular
Quote:
Originally posted by asiangirL
AMEN
Another girl on the board I see. Mr. Rogers Welcomes you.