Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #7051
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Guys it's spelled fucboi... Lol
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2015, 09:12 AM   #7052
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaGzIl0q-U
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #7053
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Hey guys I've attached some pics to show you what I'm trying to deal with, circled in red are the spots im getting major rub on the back tires, and on the front wheels also circled in red is where my tires are rubbing very hard on my front fenders when i turn, I have the little over fenders shown in the last pic, but I dont really wanna just jump in and start cutting my fenders without some tips or advice, because even if i do cut them, the front wheels are rubbing on mount points for the front bumper kit and the side skirts where they bolt on. Its already sitting pretty high, I just want some tips on how to make it work at this height, and what you guys would do to make it go lower, without changing tires every 50miles from cutting lol. I do wanna keep this offset though.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE MOVE ALONG, CUZ IM BORED OF REK'IN AMATEUR TROLLS 2EZ KTHXBAI
Rears showing fender rub

And the old z flares that will be installed, might also just put v2 rb flares not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Actually, the proper spelling is 'fuccboi'.
Old 10-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #7054
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
http://www.online-instagram.com/medi...1463_195404318

Last edited by gabefromcali; 10-14-2015 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: fixed
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 10:06 AM   #7055
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabefromcali View Post
https://instagram.com/alex_gold55/
Old 10-14-2015, 10:44 AM   #7056
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/10/...ed-generation/
Old 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM   #7057
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Cant the two of you quit this crap. I swear 240sx owners are their own worst enemy. We all drive 240sx's but for some reason like crabs we like to keep other 240sx owners down instead of lifting them up as we should.

We all know how nice a car can be built is almost directly related to how many you have built. If its your first car build its hard to stay away from sticker horse power and dildo shift knobs with steering wheel combo cool points. BARF!!!

After a few builds you grow your skills and understanding of art and style as it comes to automobiles. You stop with stickers both exterior and interior, you stop with things like dildo shift knobs, stretched tires and jdm teddy bears. You dream endlessly of finding panels with all the tabs and no scratches so you can have a clean looking car.

As fro you two your both acting like high school kids (fuckboys). Grow up. Nothing against either of you just the general attitude that seems to happen too much around here. I swear we make people post their legitimate questions at the ends of 100+ page threads so that it will be passed over in a day or so. All this so that we can save room for the threads where we get to criticize each other. Grow Up Zilvia....

This thread doesn't have to be about talking shit it could be to explain to the new builders why these atrocities should be avoided. Too many of these look like fast and the furious 2 movie cars and folks are like Id rock that.... Umm Barf!!!!

What a shame....
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:02 AM   #7058
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Cant the two of you quit this crap. I swear 240sx owners are their own worst enemy. We all drive 240sx's but for some reason like crabs we like to keep other 240sx owners down instead of lifting them up as we should.

We all know how nice a car can be built is almost directly related to how many you have built. If its your first car build its hard to stay away from sticker horse power and dildo shift knobs with steering wheel combo cool points. BARF!!!

After a few builds you grow your skills and understanding of art and style as it comes to automobiles. You stop with stickers both exterior and interior, you stop with things like dildo shift knobs, stretched tires and jdm teddy bears. You dream endlessly of finding panels with all the tabs and no scratches so you can have a clean looking car.

As fro you two your both acting like high school kids (fuckboys). Grow up. Nothing against either of you just the general attitude that seems to happen too much around here. I swear we make people post their legitimate questions at the ends of 100+ page threads so that it will be passed over in a day or so. All this so that we can save room for the threads where we get to criticize each other. Grow Up Zilvia....

This thread doesn't have to be about talking shit it could be to explain to the new builders why these atrocities should be avoided. Too many of these look like fast and the furious 2 movie cars and folks are like Id rock that.... Umm Barf!!!!

What a shame....
Old 10-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #7059
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
v8 swag mobile 4 lyf
Old 10-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #7060
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

What a shame....
Second part of this is irrelevant, it's zilvia, you know what you're getting.

The first part is a very good argument. Though some people maintain the childish ways of the first car build, I have seen many many people go from a car that would be posted in this thread to something that would be praised on the forum.

It's a learning process. I bet every one of you deep down has done the things you now shame, or wanted to.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:26 AM   #7061
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

In all seriousness, to quote the late great Bob Ross " You need dark in order to show light." It fits, believe me.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:28 AM   #7062
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
peace in the 240sx community, or any community for that matter, sounds really nice.

but it's so fuckin boring
Old 10-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #7063
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Quote:

What a shame....
Old 10-14-2015, 01:21 PM   #7064
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
where's harris when you need him?!

on topic

Old 10-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #7065
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

What a shame....
Hey man, how is the number matching going?
Old 10-14-2015, 02:28 PM   #7066
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

^^^^LMAO So much win up there^^^^

On Topic

Most cars people build these days are representations of the cars they want. What they get is a car with an identity crisis. Skyline/Supra wing BMW Z3 fenders Skyline bumpers those are all awesome parts but there awesome on a car that had an artist sculpt those line in. Taking those parts and throwing them on your car doesnt make your car look better unless your blind or you don't know any better. The above car has a lambo style front with a supra wing and it sure as hell doesn't look better.

Take some time learn about body gaps, body lines and the flow of an automobile and you will thank yourself when your build is done. Without this knowledge horrible atrocities will continue to flood our streets.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:37 PM   #7067
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Hey man, how is the number matching going?
You know and I almost mentioned you in that other post too. Your a great example of how folks do it wrong around here. Mostly how you treat and interact with other members but I figured that wasn't a good example of how to do it right.

Its going well actually, got 95% of all my parts together but it went a bit over board. Ended up doing a rebuild on the whole damn car.

You? Still keeping Crayola in business?
Old 10-14-2015, 02:43 PM   #7068
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
^^^^LMAO So much win up there^^^^

On Topic

Most cars people build these days are representations of the cars they want. What they get is a car with an identity crisis. Skyline/Supra wing BMW Z3 fenders Skyline bumpers those are all awesome parts but there awesome on a car that had an artist sculpt those line in. Taking those parts and throwing them on your car doesnt make your car look better unless your blind or you don't know any better. The above car has a lambo style front with a supra wing and it sure as hell doesn't look better.

Take some time learn about body gaps, body lines and the flow of an automobile and you will thank yourself when your build is done. Without this knowledge horrible atrocities will continue to flood our streets.
The identity crisis cars were a product of the late 90's early 00's. cars now are not nearly as bad as those years.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #7069
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
For me that zenki S14 looks good as this driftmissile/ain't care trend that has been going around nowadays. Definitely not for me!

I don't mind if you have a superlow car and your bumper breaks, but if you don't fix it and just let it be, that is the part I don't understand.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:56 PM   #7070
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Sugoi_Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ever heard of a drift missle? It's not easy on the eyes, but they work for the purpose of practicing dangerous angles, closer proximity, and a lot of laughs.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:02 PM   #7071
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugoi_Style View Post
Ever heard of a drift missle? It's not easy on the eyes, but they work for the purpose of practicing dangerous angles, closer proximity, and a lot of laughs.
Yes I have. I said that drift missile/ain't care
By this I meant kids that just hit the wall to look cool.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:05 PM   #7072
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Agreed there is alot less of horring the body panels from car to car these days but I still see it in Different areas. Need I say Rocket Bunny?
Old 10-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #7073
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Juusco, You have no idea of what you're talking about. I'll just stop this conversation here.

OT:
Old 10-14-2015, 04:24 PM   #7074
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 10-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #7075
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Juusco, You have no idea of what you're talking about. I'll just stop this conversation here.
Please don't! What did I not understood?
I understand if there is a 100% track used vehicle and it looks like sh*t and is taken to extreme, but if it is a street car then I don't understand it.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:36 PM   #7076
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso, the picture of the car you posted is on a track (Ebisu iirc). The aintcare trend of streetcar aids is not to be confused with missles. Different worlds, the two. Most missle guys/girls use other cars to drive on the streets. Many missle cars in Japan stay at the track in fields of junk and other busted up missles. Please be more thorough in your searches.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:50 PM   #7077
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Juucso, the picture of the car you posted is on a track (Ebisu iirc). The aintcare trend of streetcar aids is not to be confused with missles. Different worlds, the two. Most missle guys/girls use other cars to drive on the streets. Many missle cars in Japan stay at the track in fields of junk and other busted up missles. Please be more thorough in your searches.
I was using it as an example picture far as I know that some (idiots) people actually drive missile cars on streets. I have nothing against missiles that are only for track use. I think I saw a picture or two on this and the Pt.1 theard.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:53 PM   #7078
Sugoi_Style
Zilvia Junkie

Old 10-14-2015, 05:02 PM   #7079
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Flames, can't stand them. they only belong on old school hot rods, and even then they usually look bad.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #7080
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^^^^
See Kids this is a first car build. He waited all his life then he could afford a nice new car to start with a 350Z then he added the 10K paint job those cool rims 2,000 and that shirt 200. Dont forget the cool head light tint or cover and the rest of all that trash.

350Z 30K
Paint 10K
Rims 2K
Extras 5K

Total 47K

Value in the car today maybe 5K for someone to part that worthless hunk of junk out. He would have literally been better off to give the car dealer half his money and let him kick him squarely in the nuts.

Dont be fooled by T.V. Kids!!!