Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
dvs954rr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dvs954rr is making a name for him/her selfdvs954rr is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone know Shawn Fowler a.k.a 626Silvia. Looking for him about my parts

Ok, guys I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this particular subject, but if its not, can the mods please move it to where it belongs. I have bought a set of spacers from Shawn about 1 month ago, and it still has not arrived. I tried calling email and pming him, but no response. If anyone knows him, please let him know I am trying to reach him. I do not want to put him as a "bad seller" without trying to hear from him first. Thanks
dvs954rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
dvs954rr
Leaky Injector

dvs954rr is making a name for him/her selfdvs954rr is making a name for him/her self
626Silvia=Scammer, horrible seller

Over a month ago, i purchased a pair of H&R 20mm spacers from him. I paid him through paypal and he promised to ship the item after payment. So after waiting 2 weeks prior to payment, still nothing. I emailed him and pmed him numerous times. Finally he gets back to me saying he wrote the wrong address on the shipment and it was mailed back to him. So he asked me to give him my address and it will be shipped via UPS and tracking along with it. So I proceeded to give him my address again, but no email or pm on the tracking number. I waited 2-3 days and pmed him about my tracking number. Till this day, I have yet heard a word from him, I tried callin his cell phone, emails and pming. This is my first time getting scammed and I'll tell you, it pi$$es me off. If anyone knows him, please let him know there is unfinished business he needs to take care of. Untill further notice 626Silvia A.K.A Shawn Fowler is a SCAMMER and horrible seller!!!!!
dvs954rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:29 AM   #3
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
damn man that sucks bro! im always scarde of that happening to me... thanx for the heads up tho bro sorry about that
Old 02-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
626Silvia is a scammer and Paypal SUCKS!

I bought a xbox 360 from Shaun Fowler. His email is [email protected]. This used to be his number 626 679-4574. That's all I know.

1/1/09 Sent $165 for it. Looking back he seemed a bit eager. I hesitated a bit, but he had a trader rating of 8 and was a premium member.

1/6/09 Sent a pm. Asked if he had shipped it. No response.

1/8/09 Another pm. No response. Seemed reasonable enough for it to arrive. He lives 2 hours away and it would of been here if he had shipped it within a couple of days.

1/12/09 A response. A one that smelled of bullshit a mile away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626Silvia
Hey.....Im sorry for the late response man. Heres the thing. The 360 got dropped while the stupid shipping person was wrapping it in the bubble paper stuff (some thing broke inside the 360) , so Iv took it back home to check if it still worked and it didnt? So Iv been looking around for some where to repair it but no luck? So Ima refund you the $165 later on this week, but forsure before friday! Again Im very sorry for the delay.
1/16/09 Friday comes. No response or refund. This gave him enough time to spend all my money so if I were to file a paypal claim I wouldn't get a refund. I should of opened a claim when he sent me that pm, so his account would of been frozen.

1/17/09 Filed a claim with paypal.

1/21/09 No response. 4 days seemed reasonable, so I escalated the claim.

1/31/09 No response. Paypal ruled in my favor. I was so happy that I got a refund back of ZERO dollars. He had no money in his account so I am out $165. FUCK.

What should I do now?
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That sucks dude.

You're in san diego, he's in san gabriel valley area(assuming from his sn)

Why not go try and clear things up in person?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Dude, I'm in NorCal and I would drive down to make a point and get my money back.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Damn thats a long time man. I dont think he's a scammer though that much rep and a premium member but you know anybody these days trying to come up on a dolla LOL.
Gl getting your money back. So then he changed his numer? or you havent been able to reach him? Maybe hes too busy but then again 2-3 weeks and nothing thats way too long.
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
You said he lives 2 hours away, get in your car and drive over there, get your money, and some interest for wasting your time.
Or handle it in small claims court, and supena paypal for his info, and the transaction info.

Settle it that way, just don't be a pussy about it or it will keep happening to you.

I am sure everything will work itself put

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
He hasn't been on zilvia since he wrote you that message. Maybe he's dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
man, this guy tried to trade me that xbox for some parts...lucky i didnt deal with him...really sorry to hear about your situation though

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:48 AM   #11
FrankDukes
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
FrankDukes is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here's what you do:

1. Go to this link and fill out your info and his info:
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/fillable/sc100.pdf

2. Print out and mail this to him. Stating, Give me my money back or ship me the X-Bizzox or else this will end up in court.

3. Give him a week to response.

4. After 1 week, collect all your Proof and data, Print out Emails, Print out Paypal, print out the Thread, Print out all your Conversations with him

5. Send the Small claims form to the LA Superior court.

6. 20-70 days later, see him in court.

Done and Done. ~

Amount of your claim/Filing Fee
$0 to $1500= $30 bucks <BR><BR>

$1500.01 to $5,000=$50 <BR><BR>

$5000.01 to $7,500=$75 <BR><BR>

Can I bring a lawyer?
No, a lawyer can't represent you in court. But you can talk to a lawyer before or after court.

How long do I have to wait to go to court?
You will go to court between 20 and 70 days after you file your claim.

What kinds of cases go to small claims court?
There are different kinds of cases. The most common are: car accidents, property damage, landlord/tenant rent deposit disputes, and collection of money owed.

More info:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp...ics.htm#whatis
FrankDukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #12
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Ok, now if I knew his address I would do this. I would gladly drive up there. I think that some people knows where he lives, because they picked up some parts from him in another for sale thread. Or if I can figure out where this car is parked.

Quote:
He hasn't been on zilvia since he wrote you that message. Maybe he's dead?
Well if he did, then he died after emptying his paypal account.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Looking through his last thread, he has another couple of people he has not made right with either.
He is now banned from the marketplace, and it is noteworthy that he has not signed in since the 14th and hasn't posted since the 4th of January.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #14
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
fuckin fool giving 626 a bad taste. I may have seen him at our local 626meet but I barely recognize the sn. Check PayPal for his address, I'll go over and regulate this sh!t..
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:26 PM   #15
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
fuckin fool giving 626 a bad taste. I may have seen him at our local 626meet but I barely recognize the sn. Check PayPal for his address, I'll go over and regulate this sh!t..
Paypal, again is worthless. They wouldn't cough up an address. So I pm'ed people from his trader rating and mrflip69 found out his address. If you're serious about checking this out pm me.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #16
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
The car is junked...
It was in his backyard. If i still had his address I would help you. At the time he didnt seem like he was a scammer (although he did lie to me about the parts i picked up), but mayb that's cuz i was local and I had all his info at the time. Whoever has dealt with him should get together and get it all settled.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #17
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

I am pretty sure that I have his address. White pages has his listing. Looked at Google map street view and it seems like the house is the same house in his photos of his parted out 240.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #18
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
i had his address, i might be able to look for it.
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote