Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-29-2005, 02:51 PM   #1
TurK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurK
Question Greddy Boost Controller help..

yeah i just switched my pressure unit to kpa from psi....and the new setup i enterd in for my Hi mode i had a question about... i think i have the Lo mode on stock so thats cool but hi mode im worried about.... if someone coud get back at me on aim or here i woud be thankful.

i got the Set at 40% Gain at 15% Set Gain at 0.85......<----is this good for a s14sr motor with t28 turb....tnx

i know your supposed to have Set GAin close to Set so the wastegate woud open up lot faster.....but i dont know the reading for .085 is that close to 40% for my SET.?

its a Greddy Profect B-Spec II but i really dont think it matter i got a question about the readings i enterd in.
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2005, 07:34 PM   #2
TurK
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurK is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurK
anybody plz?

nobody uses this boost controler?
TurK is offline   Reply With Quote