Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #31
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Fat people support terrorism!!!!!!!!!!
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #32
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn at my store everything stops at XL.lol. and even that is pretty big. We use to get tons of big guys crying and bitching about there not being love for people of their size. I usually told them if you're looking for anything above XL than go to a sports store or Market st .
Old 10-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #33
HPKMotorsports3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
HPKMotorsports3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
How big are you? I have some 3xl shirts rotting at the shop.
nah 3xl works im not wobbling fat im just saying being a husky guy in a FAT country thats getting fatter you think theyd start making bigger clothes
HPKMotorsports3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #34
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Most people that big don't usually care about how they look. Otherwise you'd lose some weight.

this.

this.

this.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #35
nismoracingsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
nismoracingsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPKMotorsports3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
How big are you? I have some 3xl shirts rotting at the shop.
nah 3xl works im not wobbling fat im just saying being a husky guy in a FAT country thats getting fatter you think theyd start making bigger clothes
Isn't husky what moms call their fat kids to make them feel better?
3XL is not husky man, that's obese
nismoracingsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:33 AM   #36
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoracingsx View Post
Isn't husky what moms call their fat kids to make them feel better?
3XL is not husky man, that's obese
In all seriousness though, why wouldn't you want to lose weight? I'm only 5'6 and at one point was 194 after high school, eventually dropped down to 131 just from running and eating right. Now I'm at a healthy 150 with some good muscle, imagine how easy everything would be for you if you lost an ass ton of weight versus having the current attitude of I don't want to do anything but eat. Stop being stubborn, you're only hurting yourself; If you don't want to hear fat jokes/get clothes that don't look like you want them to, do something about it versus whining and complaining that nothing fits you because you're only doing it to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #37
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
this thread has been great. thanks op for the laughs
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #38
HPKMotorsports3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
this thread has been great. thanks op for the laughs
your welcome... has made work fun as well reading this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
In all seriousness though, why wouldn't you want to lose weight? I'm only 5'6 and at one point was 194 after high school, eventually dropped down to 131 just from running and eating right. Now I'm at a healthy 150 with some good muscle, imagine how easy everything would be for you if you lost an ass ton of weight versus having the current attitude of I don't want to do anything but eat. Stop being stubborn, you're only hurting yourself; If you don't want to hear fat jokes/get clothes that don't look like you want them to, do something about it versus whining and complaining that nothing fits you because you're only doing it to yourself.
i have lost weight then i put it on then i lost it then put it on... idk i have to get the urge to loose again so right now its w.e.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #39
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPKMotorsports3 View Post
i have to get the urge to loose again so right now its w.e.
Look down.

Can you see your penis?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #40
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Look down.

Can you see your penis?
oh fuck........lmao....that was mean. cause you know the answer.

this sounds like a business plan....fat man shirts on the way. lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 01:44 PM   #41
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if i recall, urban clothing stores have nothing but extra sized clothing, last time i used to go, hard finding stuff that properly fit me. Dudes wear tshirts that fit like dresses lol
Old 10-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #42
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
if i recall, urban clothing stores have nothing but extra sized clothing, last time i used to go, hard finding stuff that properly fit me. Dudes wear tshirts that fit like dresses lol
I agree, urban clothing is usually amazingly over sized clothing. I used to wear urban brands and i was really fat... not anymore lol i am more of a bodybuilder type.

I now shop for fitted clothing and shopping has become way better, but i feel so reverse on the subject. Ive noticed everything is getting bigger because bigger people wanna fit into small shirts and pants, fitted clothing and skinny jeans(never wear these), low rise jeans, properly fitted coats that rip when they hug you etc.

I tried finding urban brand for me and currently i feel hidden in them. I also been told i look retarded in them. IF you work out and take good care of your self, buy clothing to match you and your body.

If your a big person, dont buy super tight clothing. You just look like a fat perverted gay dude.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:27 PM   #43
HPKMotorsports3
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Look down.

Can you see your penis?
ouch you got that one lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
I agree, urban clothing is usually amazingly over sized clothing. I used to wear urban brands and i was really fat... not anymore lol i am more of a bodybuilder type.

I now shop for fitted clothing and shopping has become way better, but i feel so reverse on the subject. Ive noticed everything is getting bigger because bigger people wanna fit into small shirts and pants, fitted clothing and skinny jeans(never wear these), low rise jeans, properly fitted coats that rip when they hug you etc.

I tried finding urban brand for me and currently i feel hidden in them. I also been told i look retarded in them. IF you work out and take good care of your self, buy clothing to match you and your body.

If your a big person, dont buy super tight clothing. You just look like a fat perverted gay dude.
yea i dont know about wearing body huggin clothes nor do i want riducously baggy... though i guess my rant was completely useless due to the fact i work 6-7 days a week and wear a uniform at work... so on with the fat jokes lol