Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #91
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Who the hell are you?
an amateur.

you miss me?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #92
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
an amateur.

you miss me?
Heck yesssssss.

Someone told me you were drifting civics now.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #93
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
33....35...do the ladies really know your not 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

sometimes, lol.

After that party at Teddy's when I made out with that girl, she asked Chris and Jodi who the old guy they were talking about was the whole time, lol!!

wow

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #94
nachos14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
nachos14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ah another small local track to practice... count me in
nachos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #95
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Like you and you bros sister.
hey...gotta keep the german line clean...not like those aguabacks. breed with every race... psh! nobody like mexican food anyways!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #96
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Quote:
hey...gotta keep the german line clean...not like those aguabacks. breed with every race... psh! nobody like mexican food anyways!
Yeah, we aguabacks like to take all the yobs and all the womens.

hmm...so when when?
Old 11-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #97
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Fisrt post states its a "lot"

And along with my "parking lot comment" that you found so offensive,I said.....

Then you came out negatively against me with quotes mocking my experience and my ability to actually give some valid help to other track host and event owners.

Yeah, thats all I've done, lol
great, typical Forum fight, going for gramatical errors
oh god,...."Son",........really?????? lol

Good day sir.

Anyways,
Think Im gonna try and make it out to this.
Nieko, you down??
Whats the rules on tandem??
No not mocking you. Tried to explain to you a little more since it seemed your comprehension was not up to par in the beginning. How do you consider helping other track entrepreneurs by saying "if theres too many tracks everyone will lose"? It looks like your scared of competition to me.

Not a typical forum fight. I just have a hard time understanding how someone can explain to me the "business" when its not even spelled correctly on many of your occasions. Purely a fact.

Yes, Son. Referring to you.

Quote:
hahahahaaaaaa. SON. you do know castro is like 35. he's a grown adult that has been in this scene you are trying to make since the datsun 510 was made cool.

God, where are we getting this immaturity from? I mean...you try and host an event, then talk shit to people, and you want support for an event. Well I have 150 bucks in my wallet that says I wont support your event. Just because of your attitude towards people you don't know.

And I'm sure you'll be like...well I don't need just one driver....geeze.

good luck with your event.

and I pick up cones too. and haybales....
Read the full story before you do anything please. Thank you. Its great you look up to Eric Castro. A role model is something good to have. Looks like you'll be in your 30s driving a crusted HOT PINK foil wrapped SOHC hatch and claiming "you dont know me" every where you go...lol!... but yes, I pick up cones too. Its respectful to place it back where you found it after hitting it. Good job.

Quote:
But I PM'd the OP about the event and apologized for bogging his thread up.

Im gonna go to this event maybe and meet the OP.
As for "Eddy", i really dont care and am over it.
He's just some guy trying to belittle people and the help they offer.
typical forum troll.
Good job for apologizing, It was needed on your part. Never tried to down grade on anyone. Simply called you out and letting you know what you say to the community isnt fact when you've never ran your own event, nor have you ever gone to this airport track to give feedback on a factual standpoint. Yea everyones a "typical forum troll" when they talk to "eric castro". Your no different from any one else. All youve done was "helped" so get at me when you step away from "help" and make and actual "impact" on the drift scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
no body knows you, no one gives a fuck about you, but guess what i know Mr. Castro and so do hundreds from 626 310 213 and of course the 323...

you come in like if this is your thread, its not, you try and belittle someone whos accomplished more than youll ever know...

stop being a bitch and running your mouth in a thread your not welcomed in because im pretty sure the OP wouldnt appreciate you making this about you and castro...

if castro is down im down to roll and spectate...maybe help out with some cones...
Oh you dont know me? Well hi, Im Eddy. Its very nice to meet you. Do you always show that great sence of immaturity by cursing at people you dont even know? Its ok, you probably picked it up from your buddy eric. I dont blame you, He's cursed at me in previous post and its completely understandable if its rubbed off on you. Is "eric castro" really known in the 626, 310, 213, and 323?? Thats amazing, considering they are all with in only a 30 mile radius.

This thread is about the possible track in the city of Rialto. The discussion is topic related. Castro said too many tracks will be no good, I said the more the better in referrence to rialto. Look at your last statement, "if Castro is down im down to roll and spectate". Do you not have a mind of your self? Can you not speak on your own behalf? Sucks but I guess it comes with eric castro being your model figure...lol!

Im going to sum this all up since theyre are way too many sheeps on here. People who dont want other tracks to develope are people who either own tracks, run events at those tracks, or "help" at those tracks. Its an understandable threat towards your business. The bottom line is this is America and anything can be done. The drift game will stay at one level if only certain tracks are open. I say if a new venue gives other venues a run for their money then so be it. The drift game will grow in competition to provide the better driver experience for the drivers to take their drift to the fullest potential. Its a business. If 6 tracks open and 1 is better, then they will win. Simple. The bar is set higher for the drift game. Stay on top of your game.
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #98
kushlivin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
kushlivin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
^^ Your an ignorrant piece shit! Did sancho satisfy your girl better than you can and now your holding a grudge. I highly doubt you'd say that in a public place, so shut yer moufff punk

Girls think stock KA's are fast.
kushlivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #99
junkyiv
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
junkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nicejunkyiv is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll just say this, and I'm NOBODY!

I hope more tracks open anywhere in SoCal! Doesn't matter where to me, my minimum drive to any track or facility is around 100 miles one way. I'll go. If it's good I'll return. If not then I won't.

We're LOSING venues right now so ANY new facility is welcome in my book.
junkyiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:52 AM   #100
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
So whens this doing down?

I'm down!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:11 AM   #101
P-Funk alot
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
P-Funk alot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to P-Funk alot
ok the address is 1444 n linden ave rialto ca 92376. ok now the layout that will be there is TEMPORARY (im not that great at spelling) hopefully i get this forklift tomorrow so i can move around k rails and wut not but i want some input from you guys tomorrow to let me know wut i can do to you keep you coming back. i plan to enlarge this out about another 30-50 yards so work with with and ill keep you guys happy and i have no intentions of putting other tracks out as i attend the majority of them, its just another place to drift. oh yea we will be there tomorrow nite after the youdrift meet but we can go until the sun comes up if you like can be as loud as we want hear and never hear a word but friday for sure will be from 5 till everyone has had there fill or no one else has tires so bring it on guysoh yea i forgot tomorrow no tandem srry but hopefully if i do get this forklift tomorrow friday we can tandem it up all night long
P-Funk alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:24 AM   #102
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sick!!!!!

fucken message length bullshit
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:59 AM   #103
seeks14
Zilvia Addict

seeks14 is an unknown quantity at this point
going to this!!
seeks14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #104
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushlivin View Post
^^ Your an ignorrant piece shit! Did sancho satisfy your girl better than you can and now your holding a grudge. I highly doubt you'd say that in a public place, so shut yer moufff punk
ummm....who are you?

I have a mexican cook me dinner everynight! I have a mexican wash my kids, she does my laundry, its the best!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #105
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
No not mocking you. Tried to explain to you a little more since it seemed your comprehension was not up to par in the beginning. How do you consider helping other track entrepreneurs by saying "if theres too many tracks everyone will lose"? It looks like your scared of competition to me.

Not a typical forum fight. I just have a hard time understanding how someone can explain to me the "business" when its not even spelled correctly on many of your occasions. Purely a fact.

Yes, Son. Referring to you.

Read the full story before you do anything please. Thank you. Its great you look up to Eric Castro. A role model is something good to have. Looks like you'll be in your 30s driving a crusted HOT PINK foil wrapped SOHC hatch and claiming "you dont know me" every where you go...lol!... but yes, I pick up cones too. Its respectful to place it back where you found it after hitting it. Good job.

Good job for apologizing, It was needed on your part. Never tried to down grade on anyone. Simply called you out and letting you know what you say to the community isnt fact when you've never ran your own event, nor have you ever gone to this airport track to give feedback on a factual standpoint. Yea everyones a "typical forum troll" when they talk to "eric castro". Your no different from any one else. All youve done was "helped" so get at me when you step away from "help" and make and actual "impact" on the drift scene.

Oh you dont know me? Well hi, Im Eddy. Its very nice to meet you. Do you always show that great sence of immaturity by cursing at people you dont even know? Its ok, you probably picked it up from your buddy eric. I dont blame you, He's cursed at me in previous post and its completely understandable if its rubbed off on you. Is "eric castro" really known in the 626, 310, 213, and 323?? Thats amazing, considering they are all with in only a 30 mile radius.

This thread is about the possible track in the city of Rialto. The discussion is topic related. Castro said too many tracks will be no good, I said the more the better in referrence to rialto. Look at your last statement, "if Castro is down im down to roll and spectate". Do you not have a mind of your self? Can you not speak on your own behalf? Sucks but I guess it comes with eric castro being your model figure...lol!

Im going to sum this all up since theyre are way too many sheeps on here. People who dont want other tracks to develope are people who either own tracks, run events at those tracks, or "help" at those tracks. Its an understandable threat towards your business. The bottom line is this is America and anything can be done. The drift game will stay at one level if only certain tracks are open. I say if a new venue gives other venues a run for their money then so be it. The drift game will grow in competition to provide the better driver experience for the drivers to take their drift to the fullest potential. Its a business. If 6 tracks open and 1 is better, then they will win. Simple. The bar is set higher for the drift game. Stay on top of your game.
yeah I guess I should have read that you have nothing to do with this event holder. And you hit cones when you drive. got it. Oh, and you have tons of money cause you don't drive a 240 that came with a single cam. We start from the ground and work our way up. Must be nice to start drifting and being pro right away!

and by business...you aren't taking the loss of not having drivers available, so you don't have to worry about too many tracks.

and I don't lose money when people don't go to the events where I staff.

Last edited by fckillerbee; 11-04-2009 at 10:51 AM..
Old 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #106
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
im feeling better ill be at the youdrift meet tonight and then ill shoot over to the track location
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #107
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
cant wait to see the layout. lets see wut kinda feed back comes out of some established drivers running the course.

glad u feeeling bettr girl. thats shit is a killer
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #108
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
im feeling better ill be at the youdrift meet tonight and then ill shoot over to the track location
are u bringing that h1n1 with you? i havent gotten enough hours at work for insurence yet!
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #109
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
ummm....who are you?

I have a mexican cook me dinner everynight! I have a mexican wash my kids, she does my laundry, its the best!
u racist punk.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:21 PM   #110
kushlivin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
kushlivin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
ummm....who are you?

Don't worry about it , im a NOBODY

Girls think stock KA's are fast.
kushlivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #111
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushlivin View Post
Don't worry about it , im a NOBODY
obviously....cause you clearly don't know who I am or where I stand on race.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #112
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
u racist punk.
go mow my yard...and quit drinking my leche!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #113
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

no .
Old 11-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #114
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i dont know about the leche, but ill drink your beer! and take your haina!
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #115
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaco S14 View Post
i dont know about the leche, but ill drink your beer! and take your haina!
You are not down?
Old 11-04-2009, 03:18 PM   #116
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
You are not down?

is that a dare! lol
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:17 PM   #117
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Will this be a continuing Friday event ? $15 an hour ? What equipment is needed? Will there be a thorough tech inspection, i.e., a certain list you go through ? What requirements do possible drivers have to meet to be able to drift? Also, P Funk alot, post all the information that is critical in your first post, so people don't have to click through pages of drama to find it. It will a lot easier and beneficial to your event. Good luck with it and, hopefully me and some fellow San Diegans will attend this in the future.
-Jaime
Old 11-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #118
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
sick!!!!!

fucken message length bullshit

HAHAHAHAHA....

WERD

Quote:
are u bringing that h1n1 with you? i havent gotten enough hours at work for insurence yet!
Its not h1n1!! Its' swine flew!! no matter who gets it...it's the swiiiine!!!

Quote:
obviously....cause you clearly don't know who I am or where I stand on race.

Quote:
So this isn't where you stand???

ANYWAYS....IM THERE TONIGHT!!! I can't wait to see Baby NOS! woop woop!!
Baby NOS - in a cool way, not baggin'

oh yeah, i'll be eating a burrito , estealin' las womens
Old 11-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #119
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaco S14 View Post
is that a dare! lol
Big time dare!!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:22 PM   #120
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote: