Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #1411
240mph
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
240mph is making a name for him/her self240mph is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240mph Send a message via MSN to 240mph
What LSD is this?

Old 11-27-2007, 03:01 AM   #1412
Mechanix

Mechanix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhins50 View Post
the owners a buddy of mine ....her cant remember the paint code but remembered its called techno grey (i dont know if that will help any), also someone had asked about lip. He says he ordered it from the uk from a place called "SX" and its called a "Sentra R Lip". (cars also located in Turkey just to let you guys know)
Hi pal and hi to all.Thats my car.
"Techno Grey" from Nissan paint codes ,yeah.
But about the lip , u misunderstood that.I saw a pic from UK , that dude put a sentra r lip to his S14a.But that was small for his car.But the idea was brilliant.I made it custom from fiber.A bigger size of that lip Looks cool i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post

I'd also like to know who makes this front lip?? Sorry if it's already been answered, I must've overlooked it.
And this is it.
Some other photos

Last edited by Mechanix; 11-27-2007 at 06:12 AM..
Mechanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #1413
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Name these 4 lug wheels.

What size are they/do they come in and they must be somewhat Cheap (to be 4 luggers) - anyone know what they run/Where to buy.

thanks

Old 11-27-2007, 04:11 PM   #1414
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Name these 4 lug wheels.

What size are they/do they come in and they must be somewhat Cheap (to be 4 luggers) - anyone know what they run/Where to buy.

thanks
m2 hanbai dt-05r. they aren't sold in america.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:05 PM   #1415
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagics13 View Post

Anyone know who made that bumper?? i searched Koguchi Power, C-west, Origin, D-Max, BN sport...etc. none are the same... Origin, and C-west had some almost same one but... im looking for the exact same one in pictuer. Anyone know in USA vender can get thoses from Japna and ship to here??
where i can get them from?
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:34 PM   #1416
s-onefive

s-onefive is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi there

Hi,

i was wondering, does anyone have more information on this S15?

I was after the offset and size of the wheels, does anyone have that info?

Thanks

s-onefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #1417
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by s-onefive View Post
Hi,

i was wondering, does anyone have more information on this S15?

I was after the offset and size of the wheels, does anyone have that info?

Thanks

Thoses are the Rays Gram Light 57 pro... correct me if is not Rays.
just from the picture i belive that are 18x9 or 9.5 +25 Front and 18x10 or 10.5 +15 rear. Nice RIMS!!!! Thoses are pretty HIGH END product!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM   #1418
s-onefive

thanks for that, is it possible to put x9- x9.5 at the fronts like that? will they scrub?

would you be able to get me the correct offset for those wheels?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #1419
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
Anyone know who made that bumper?? i searched Koguchi Power, C-west, Origin, D-Max, BN sport...etc. none are the same... Origin, and C-west had some almost same one but... im looking for the exact same one in pictuer. Anyone know in USA vender can get thoses from Japna and ship to here??
isnt that bn sports?
i thought it was

if it is westco justin can get bn products
Old 11-27-2007, 08:20 PM   #1420
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Thoses are the Rays Gram Light 57 pro... correct me if is not Rays.
just from the picture i belive that are 18x9 or 9.5 +25 Front and 18x10 or 10.5 +15 rear. Nice RIMS!!!! Thoses are pretty HIGH END product!!!
Gram Lights 57S Pro
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:32 PM   #1421
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-onefive View Post
thanks for that, is it possible to put x9- x9.5 at the fronts like that? will they scrub?

would you be able to get me the correct offset for those wheels?
Well every wheels have it own style... it is better to see the wheels in person.

18x9 or 18x9.5 in front?? on a S14 rite?

well never had a s14 before..so im not sure.. but i belive 18x9 +20 and 18x10 +15 or lower well be look ganster but never see thoese in person so not sure what they would look ike. well might need little roll in front fender.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:43 AM   #1422
s-onefive

thanks for the reply tougemaster, i was thinking the same, different wheels will have its own style, offset etc?

i own a S15, and want to run something similar to the above picture. i dont want to order wheels then having them turn out to be too far out.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:50 AM   #1423
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
why are there so many n00b wheel fitment q's in this thread? can you not see the title?

search or look at the PINNED thread about wheel fitment and educate yourselves
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:57 AM   #1424
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
its 326 power

not sure if they still make that kit

i know the wing is out of production
i have 2 of them hehee
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:05 AM   #1425
s-onefive

sorry mate, will do. if anyone knows the offset of the above wheels as well, that will be great.

cheers
Old 11-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #1426
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you wont have any trouble fitting 9.5 wide up front on stock metal. I ran 17x9 +20 with a 20 mm spacer on stock fenders for a few weeks before i got frp ones.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #1427
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
OK, so some in another thread said this grill is the 1996 240sx usdm grill

just wanted to make sure before i spend bookoo bux at superior nissan and buy one...
Old 11-28-2007, 12:15 PM   #1428
drift4saki

drift4saki is an unknown quantity at this point
What wheels are these? Are they discontinued?

drift4saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:26 PM   #1429
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift4saki View Post
What wheels are these? Are they discontinued?

those are yokohama AVS 6`s....and yes they are discontinued and can be had for real cheap, from what Ive seen at least
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #1430
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Yeah they were produced back in the early to mid 90's you see them on a lot of cars from the shutoko trial movie series
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #1431
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

what wheels are these on the back of the white 240?
what wheels are these?
what wing is this? (not the rear window visor)
THANKS ALOT
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:47 PM   #1432
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
They look like SSR longchamps on both pics. First pic kinda blurry.......
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #1433
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
yep ssr longchamps.
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #1434
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
damn hella quick response! thanks zilvia does anyone know the size and offset on those?
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:17 PM   #1435
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
fronts 15x8 very low offset 0 mabey and teh rears 15x9 negitive offset. i dont think ive seen long champs that deep before. would be my guess
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:33 PM   #1436
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
The wing is the same company as the visor: it is GP Sports
Old 11-28-2007, 04:32 PM   #1437
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
The wing is the same company as the visor: it is GP Sports
Ditto, GP Sports car=GP Sports aero everything.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:32 PM   #1438
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah that is kind of what i was trying to say lol.... o well i guess he hasn't seen a hyper rev or anything with the car in the advertisement...
Old 11-29-2007, 08:14 AM   #1439
CVM07

CVM07 is a well-known jackass

What spoiler is on this car. Also if anyone has a better pic would be great.

Thanks,

A.J.
CVM07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:05 AM   #1440
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
GP SPORTS

again.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote