Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-25-2007, 09:26 AM   #1651
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
definatly not bc spec ii
definatly
Old 12-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #1652
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
the owner is CrimsonRockett pm him^^
Old 12-25-2007, 07:48 PM   #1653
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Would anyone happen to know what wing this is? It's for a hatchback, at first I thought it could be G-Corp, but it's not. Thanks ahead for any help.

Last edited by Matej; 12-26-2007 at 12:15 AM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 07:55 PM   #1654
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Yeah I know, NOOB move..but I cannot find this part in the fsm. Looked in both brakes and suspension and it was not listed.
Posi rep for the help.
Old 12-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #1655
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
That would be the lower mount for your shock/coilover.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:00 PM   #1656
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Is that the technical term for it? I'm trying to find a replacement. Mine is snapped in half.

I'm having trouble finding the part anywhere.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #1657
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I'd assume it's something close to that.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #1658
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
its on the spindle itself
get another rear spindle unit
done.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 08:12 PM   #1659
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 12-26-2007, 02:37 PM   #1660
shoryuuu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
shoryuuu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wats the wing on this car? i have never seen one like it.

shoryuuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #1661
ohsoslo

ohsoslo is making a name for him/her selfohsoslo is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
its not car so thats why im asking. i love how it hangs. i have pmed the owner of this car put have not recived one back. and all he has is side pics.

Megan Racing N1...with what looks like custom piping...cleverly taken from his photobucket account......
ohsoslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #1662
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
i know its an re wing but whats it called

id love to put one of my s14. ayone know what its caled who carrys it or how much they go 4.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #1663
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Holy hell that fd looks wicked...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #1664
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
fuuuck that rear roof spoiler looks siiiick.

It looks purposely made to have the purple acrylic look . what company is that roof spoiler?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #1665
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Roof spoiler looks stock to me, like the window visors, but for the rear. I am probably wrong though. As far as the trunk spoiler...no idea.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #1666
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
the rear wing RE Amemiya check their website if have a translater program or can read japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #1667
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
[QUOTE=Matej;1730263]Would anyone happen to know what wing this is? It's for a hatchback, at first I thought it could be G-Corp, but it's not. Thanks ahead for any help.

I have seen a spoiler like this on a few stock 89s i think it was a oem option
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #1668
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
I have seen a spoiler like this on a few stock 89s i think it was a oem option
Hmm, it did come off a 1990 180SX.

Last edited by Matej; 01-03-2008 at 06:12 PM..
Old 12-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #1669
DRFTER34
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
DRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what wheels are these!! please ^_^ thanks in advance
DRFTER34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #1670
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTER34 View Post
SSR Agle Minerva. It says it on the car.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:37 AM   #1671
kingyogi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nicekingyogi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

need to know what wheelst they are and what they are worth on average

reps go to whoever helps me out!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:05 AM   #1672
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
well can you give us a little more info in size/offset/condition
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 03:21 AM   #1673
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
They look like one of the older Racing Sparcos but that wheel design was knocked off by a bunch of companies so it could be anything.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:05 AM   #1674
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTER34 View Post
dousan got a set of those... once again i am jealous.

as far as those other wheels -- take em off and look at the inside. see what it says.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:28 AM   #1675
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
who makes this hydraulic e-brake???
Old 12-28-2007, 08:12 AM   #1676
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Looks like "Racing Logic" written on the handle.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #1677
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
dousan got a set of those... once again i am jealous.

as far as those other wheels -- take em off and look at the inside. see what it says.
werd mines the same size offset
18x10 +11
woo woo
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #1678
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Fuckin' A dousan.
Shits hot.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:57 PM   #1679
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Anyone know the model of these Work wheels?

MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #1680
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i wanna say e-wings.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote