Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 AM   #2191
BrandonFD3S
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
BrandonFD3S is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What widebody aero is on this S14?
BrandonFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 03:03 AM   #2192
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
front bumper on this 180sx. Seen in MSC alot. Ive never seen this variation with the "step" instead of the usual "flare"
hot road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonFD3S View Post
What widebody aero is on this S14?
search nightkidzz (sp?) and you will find plenty more about that car............ can't remember the current owners name, all that I know is he is a premie
Old 02-18-2008, 03:24 AM   #2193
BrandonFD3S
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
hot road?

search nightkidzz (sp?) and you will find plenty more about that car............ can't remember the current owners name, all that I know is he is a premie

I believe the current owner is the owner of Shogun Style in Vista, CA but I searched and looked through the member list and cant find anything with that name or close. Still looking for info.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #2194
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
I believe the current owner is the owner of Shogun Style in Vista, CA but I searched and looked through the member list and cant find anything with that name or close. Still looking for info.
yeah, i swore i saw the owner of the car post in premie and plenty of people said "nightkidzz" when they saw the car....

but now I cant find the thread... maybe someone else can find and post who the current owner is.

btw its nitekids.... my bad
Old 02-18-2008, 03:42 AM   #2195
BrandonFD3S
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
yeah, i swore i saw the owner of the car post in premie and plenty of people said "nightkidzz" when they saw the car....

but now I cant find the thread... maybe someone else can find and post who the current owner is.

btw its nitekids.... my bad

Thanks! I love that front fender reminds me of the Z tune r34 fenders

From his Car Domain:
Feiz Designs front fender
Masa Motorsports M-tune fender add on

Anyone have info on Feiz Designs I googled it and got some random stuff
Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 AM   #2196
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
front bumper on this 180sx. Seen in MSC alot. Ive never seen this variation with the "step" instead of the usual "flare"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8...3b4512ojj3.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3...24053coql2.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9...1e6560oin6.jpg

Looks like G-Corporation.

http://www.g-corporation.co.jp/aero_com/index.htm
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #2197
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
rear fenders on nitekids car are aeropalace
Old 02-18-2008, 09:06 AM   #2198
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
And the parts that stick out on the front fenders, that remind people of the JGTC 350Z, are from MASA. They are supposed to vent heat from the back of the engine bay.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:14 AM   #2199
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
CAN ANYONE help me find a s13 coupe with the skyline tails
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #2200
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
bad picture... you get the idea

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #2201
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
bad picture... you get the idea

is that a fully converted r32 coupe?

Last edited by BoostedCoupe; 02-18-2008 at 10:50 AM..
BoostedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #2202
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
yes it is. there was a thread on it a few years back.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #2203
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
searched through the past 20 pages and didnt find an ID on the rear wing, looks smaller than the 326, hood too please.

silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #2204
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks! I love that front fender reminds me of the Z tune r34 fenders

From his Car Domain:
Feiz Designs front fender
Masa Motorsports M-tune fender add on

Anyone have info on Feiz Designs I googled it and got some random stuff
ahh yeah lol forgot you were also asking about the front besides the rear fender lol

more pics of the masa fender addon
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f50944337

and if your going s15 front then you can buy the compete custom fender
http://proxy.f2.ymdb.yahoofs.jp/user...L.IMIBnyswarfF

nice thing is they are completely custom for the conversion fender (in terms of vents wanted)
Old 02-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #2205
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
silviaguy240: wing looks to be g-corp
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #2206
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Wing is G-Corp. I can verify and even get you one if you like.
PM me.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #2207
c.allen

c.allen is an unknown quantity at this point

who makes these wheels??
c.allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #2208
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Gram Lights 57s pro

But that rainbow finish is some kind of special edition and real expensive I heard... somebody can/will probably fill in
Old 02-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #2209
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yea i believe its an extra 200 ea. wheel for the ion plating
Old 02-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #2210
c.allen

c.allen is an unknown quantity at this point
ok kool, thanks
c.allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #2211
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point
what wheels are these on the black cwest 180sx sample car? they always seem to have advans on, but i've never seen these anywhere other than on the cwest promo pics.

r-b-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:03 PM   #2212
bungl3

bungl3 is making a name for him/her selfbungl3 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe_drifter View Post
Gram Lights 57s pro

But that rainbow finish is some kind of special edition and real expensive I heard... somebody can/will probably fill in
i believe the finish is due to them being titanium lips a lad on sxoc bought a set.
bungl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:22 AM   #2213
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
I need to know what tires size and wheels on this car!!!!!!!!!
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 AM   #2214
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv View Post
they're work equip 03, not sure on sizing, though. 15x something -something.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #2215
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
on the gramlights they have the "stainless jacket" , which is an optional piece that is available for some wheels
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #2216
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
what gt wing is this? any brand?

heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #2217
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Have you tried PM'ing or Emailing RedSquare?
Old 02-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2218
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

Before anyone ask. Retrofitted Q45 projectors and clear cover.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #2219
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitzalan View Post
what gt wing is this? any brand?

If I remember correctly, APR GT300 with custom stands.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #2220
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv View Post
I know that they are equip 03 15", equip 03 come just on 14 or 15..I will like to know the setup, I'm thinkin about 16 or 15 for my 180sx and those look awesome on the supermade one..emailed supermade hope in a reply
hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote