Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #391
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDspeed View Post

alex, is it time to bring out those wonderful cards with the pictures of hotness and stick em to people's cars?? lol
Great minds think alike...!!!! we need to bust out the cards... and the signs for this one...!!!! I've already got a few made but we might have to get together and make some more. =)
Old 09-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #392
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
pics of said Thunder Chicken.

THUNDER CHICKEN!!!!!

da da doooooom
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #393
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Awesome......

Dang I am getting for hire text msgs.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #394
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Oh really. From who and why?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #395
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yea, i wanna kno!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #396
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Any spots open?
I am considering it.
It means ALOT of work Saturday, day and night on the car to get the suspension ready.

Maybe i will just staff, you need me to staff JXN?
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #397
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
hahah just read the last 3 pages, and the years that ernie pointed out, so true!!!! and john only wins cuz he cheats. cheated against me, against luke, tried to on essa but didnt work LOL
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #398
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I want to drift a thunder chicken!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #399
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
hahah just read the last 3 pages, and the years that ernie pointed out, so true!!!! and john only wins cuz he cheats. cheated against me, against luke, tried to on essa but didnt work LOL
hahahah... cheater? lets see....

kimster...

luke...

essa...

one with the rotary corolla, one with the sr corolla, and one with a v8 fc...

and im the cheater? lol.

i still love u guys tho... <3
Old 09-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #400
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrift View Post
hahahah... Cheater? Lets see....

Kimster...

Luke...

Essa...

One with the rotary corolla, one with the sr corolla, and one with a v8 fc...

And im the cheater? Lol.

I still love u guys tho... <3
what about nieko!!!!! What's that excuse!!!! HE HAS A KA!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM   #401
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
burn .
Old 09-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #402
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

haha, wut about neiko?
Old 09-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #403
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
lol you guys are funny .... shit is going down ... no excuses ... and if someone really wants to get down then please join me at Top Drift RD3 The day before this Epic event.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #404
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
I am fucked and will be out of town for rnd 3 with JD. I am pissed. I really needed the points.
Now I have to do the dumb ass pro am at irwindale!! sweet LOL!!

I do still plan to be there for the 4th. I need some points. Gotta finish this series on the podium....

Thinking about trying 235s on the rear of the miata. What do you folks think??
Old 09-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #405
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I want to drift a thunder chicken!
my younger brother used to drag race one in 95, lol
thunder bird with a Chevy engine= Thunder Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
haha, wut about neiko?
nothing, just thinking of his hair.......................
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #406
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Nieko has the coolest hair ever.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #407
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Any spots open?
I am considering it.
It means ALOT of work Saturday, day and night on the car to get the suspension ready.

Maybe i will just staff, you need me to staff JXN?
Yes, staff with me & steve-0

Quote:
Nieko has the coolest hair ever.
Thought JXN had the coolest hair?
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #408
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

oh yeah, you are right.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #409
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
5th year: just drive and lose to JTP.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #410
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OMG i just laughed sooo bad i started crying
Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 PM   #411
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
jtp has a real dildo in his car?!3

castro, if you want to run, go ahead!!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #412
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I didn't even see the dildo, you guys are pretty much giving up who has a taste for penis here.

let me save the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpomoKXj8k
Old 09-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #413
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by om1kron View Post
i didn't even see the dildo, you guys are pretty much giving up who has a taste for penis here.

Let me save the thread.
hahahahaha!!!!!yes!!!!

Since I keep hearing things about Chow cheating we are going to have to line the cars up side to side to start and have someone at the line like 2 chicks saying "Ready, Set, GO!!!"
Old 09-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #414
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
my hair is cooler
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #415
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
my hair is cooler
Nieko > Nick

just tellin it how it is yo

anyone down enough to swap a water pump mid meet, and has that hair...is epic

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:33 AM   #416
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahahahahhahhahahaha
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:15 AM   #417
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
i want to drift my carr !!!!! its just siiting in the garage registered nonop... I miss dailying it on the street...

I want to fast forward time and do this event !!!
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 AM   #418
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwasherexd View Post
i want to drift my carr !!!!! its just siiting in the garage registered nonop... I miss dailying it on the street...

I want to fast forward time and do this event !!!
ur not down
Old 09-24-2009, 08:34 AM   #419
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
haha, wut about neiko?
Nieko is KA. chris is KA!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #420
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

last time I checked...you beat them both out at a competition. making both cry very very big tears.