Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #31
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sash_ak21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
That sucks dude, everything seems so shady recently. I felt bad for him, he refunded the guy who bought the turbo, and it was cracked, he said the shipping lady dropped it. Hope all is well and you get refunded, it is shady that a shop owner wouldnt refund an unsatisfied customer
Strange thing, i actually asked him about that because that turbo was supposed to be included and he told me he made that stuff up so he could sell it to me since i was buying the entire package.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #32
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
cops won't do anything, a few years back i was scammed on another forum (which starts with NI and ends with CO) for a laptop and the cops, the forum adms or anyone did anything to help the situation... neither did a online goverment thing someone sent me for when people are scammed...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.

Last edited by bejota180sx; 03-07-2012 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: forgot something
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #33
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
and pinking him on a forum won't teach him anything... take him to court if you can show every piece of evidence you have... people like this need to learn no to be such assholes... it's not your fault he got stolen... practically he is STEALING from you so to say... and NEVER give anything on paypal as a gift next time...
Banning him from the marketplace will at least prevent him from coming back to the forums when we have all forgotten what he has done and scamming others who may not be aware of his past history...
Old 03-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #34
KravingAKouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KravingAKouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash_ak21 View Post
Strange thing, i actually asked him about that because that turbo was supposed to be included and he told me he made that stuff up so he could sell it to me since i was buying the entire package.
not to sound dickish, but that would've thrown up a big red flag and I wouldnt have done business with him
KravingAKouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #35
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ship2236
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
No the gift thing does not need to be revised, people shouldn't use it if they dont wanna have the chance to get screwed simple as that wtf.
Wtf? It needs to be revised in the sense that some sellers still request payment be sent as a gift wether it's on a forum, Craigslist or whatever and u should be givin the chance to submit an appeal and include saved inquiries to show that in case of a situations maybe not like this, but where money is lost due to gift upon request. Wtf
Old 03-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #36
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
Wtf? It needs to be revised in the sense that some sellers still request payment be sent as a gift wether it's on a forum, Craigslist or whatever and u should be givin the chance to submit an appeal and include saved inquiries to show that in case of a situations maybe not like this, but where money is lost due to gift upon request. Wtf
The point of paying with paypal and getting charged a fee is to help protect you in the case of a incident. If you are sending money as a gift and not paying a fee for the service, why the fuck will paypal help you if you decide to be cheap and not pay the 3.5% fee. I tell buyers sometimes when its over 100 to add paypal fees or send as a gift. It's the buyer's choice to decide what he wants to do.

Simply if you are sending a payment to someone and he tells you to send as a gift,but you dont trust him, dont do it. Just tell him you will add the 3.5 fee or whatever its at now. SO stop being a cheap fuck and crying when you get screwed out of your money( this is not directed to the op).
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #37
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

ship2236 is making a name for him/her selfship2236 is making a name for him/her self
Lol, was it directed Torwards me kind sir?
Old 03-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #38
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
No not just to you.Really anyone who complains about gifting in paypal. Dont take it to serious.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #39
ship2236
Nissanaholic!

Lol I wouldn't necessarily call it complaining. More like stating an opinion I have regaurding the gifting aspect of PayPal. But no hard feelings haha
Old 03-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #40
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
not to sound dickish, but that would've thrown up a big red flag and I wouldnt have done business with him
I already sent the down payment at that point and he was pretty convincing but yes i should of backed out of the deal after hearing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Banning him from the marketplace will at least prevent him from coming back to the forums when we have all forgotten what he has done and scamming others who may not be aware of his past history...
I agree although his car is completely parted out from what he tells me.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #41
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ship2236 View Post
Actually, if you go in the FS section, one of the mods (PHLIP) got a sticky up top telling people its a baaaaaad idea to send money as a gift via paypal. I just wish people would actually read the stickies. They're permanently there for a reason. I'll report this thread to the mods in Premie Land, maybe they can atleast pink the SOB. Worst thing that will happen is that he'll make another account to get around it, then he can be perma-band from this forum. I fucking hate thieves and scammers.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #42
mot
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
mot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ok just to add my part here since an admin showed me this thread. this ENTIRE situation is sketchy and the OP is not explaining it all this was 2 months in the making though i gave him a quote for shipping not even a month after the transaction TWO the motor was "Stolen" the day it was supposed to be picked up by the shipping company the OP told me he finalized paperwork with and told me id be receiving a bill of lading from them via email which i never got theres MANY more details to this. also i got a phone call from a police officer 3 days ago stating that the OP wasnt returning THEIR calls and they are no longer investigating this.

so many details are missing from this story and given my evidence and information it leads to the engine being "stolen" by the shipping company or the OP himself somehow seeing as how he was the ONLY person who KNEW it was outside and if you knew where i lived no one would ever just drive by and see it trust me people i have cooperated with the OP and the police on this and i did not scam anyone i was also willing to work with the OP somehow before i was threatened with court which was a legit way of dealing with it on his part but dont expect my help if im going to get sued.
any questions for me can be taken to pm if youd like i have no issues talking about this all day
mot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #43
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ahhh.... So I take back what I said. This dude^^^ thinks the op "could" be the one trying to do a scam, and the op believes that the "dude" is the scammer. So who is the real scammer tan tan tan..... the world may never know????
Old 03-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #44
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

I made this thread in hopes of locating the parts not to debate over the internet, this is why i kept it short and brief.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #45
SRp0wers13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SRp0wers13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this sounds fishy from MOT...??? I'm a driver that work for a freight company and it's ez to steal small sht but an engine? BOL is ez to get(make your own on a blank paper is a BOL as long as you know the buyer's addy).... info you need on bol is shipper's addy, buyer's addy, qty of merchant(engine, parts, etc), weight, and sign by shipper and driver who pick it up... b4 all this happens there is a process where the shipper calls the trucking company to pick it up... Driver come and pick up the freight and label it w. a tracking number, put the info into a computer system, and go... no way anyone can steal a heavy ass engine with all the info in the system..... this is stinky... I come to a conclusion, SCAM... had his friend steal that sht and claim he dont know....? Why keep the the OP's money... he didnt lose the goodies... refund that sht back...

All About The Benjamin, Baby!!!
SRp0wers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #46
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash_ak21 View Post
How would i go about getting that back?
Go to your bank, tell them the transfer you sent you isn't get the item or whatever back. If its been over a month or maybe 2 at most then your screwed out of all of it.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:24 AM   #47
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im crazy dont fuck with me

Like I have said before I WISH I HAD A FUCKING GUN
SO I CAN SHOOT MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THESE IN THE HEAD. DONT DO BUSINESS IF YA GONNA BE SHADY!!
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #48
sharpe_corners
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
sharpe_corners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
bad karma for the guy with bad luck.
sharpe_corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #49
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
Like I have said before I WISH I HAD A FUCKING GUN
SO I CAN SHOOT MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE THESE IN THE HEAD. DONT DO BUSINESS IF YA GONNA BE SHADY!!
Yeah

Sounds legit
Old 03-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #50
mot
BANNED

mot is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys are all fucking clowns i spoke with the OP last night and when he returns home from work we will be coming to some sort of agreement only reason i wasnt willing to do anything before was because i was threatened with a lawsuit and obv im not going to help out someone who is going to end up sueing me either way...oh and xeemersil80 bring your gun over thatd be funny ill give you my address if you want
mot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #51
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
That sucks!
Freaking hate scammers.
Karma!
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #52
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Try to do business locally and when making big purchases like engines, try to do them in person.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:35 PM   #53
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

that sucks

GLW this bs
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #54
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot View Post
you guys are a with the OP last night and when he returns home from work we will be coming to some sort of agreement only reason i wasnt willing to do anything before was because i was threatened with a lawsuit and obv im not going to help out someone who is going to end up sueing me either way...oh and xeemersil80 bring your gun over thatd be funny ill give you my address if you want
Who the hell are you?? Are you the motherfucker who sold this dude the motor?? If not shut fuck up because you are just at fault with the dude who was selling the motor. If there some kind of lawsuit against ya then it clearly means ya idiots are bad business. Little advice to ya on how to fix this..give full refund back to this Guy and go to your local authority and file a report that your dumb ass friend left his shit out in the drive way to get it stolen. And trust me I will bring my big ass guns..lol
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #55
GroundPerformance
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
GroundPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^^^ Unless I read this whole this wrong. I believe he is the one that sold the motor to the OP.

SoCal KA24DET/KA24ET Owners
<< Join the FB Group >>
GroundPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #56
Tommy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Tommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow he won't refund you because it was stolen while in his possession? Doesn't make sense at all.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #57
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRp0wers13 View Post
this sounds fishy from MOT...??? I'm a driver that work for a freight company and it's ez to steal small sht but an engine? BOL is ez to get(make your own on a blank paper is a BOL as long as you know the buyer's addy).... info you need on bol is shipper's addy, buyer's addy, qty of merchant(engine, parts, etc), weight, and sign by shipper and driver who pick it up... b4 all this happens there is a process where the shipper calls the trucking company to pick it up... Driver come and pick up the freight and label it w. a tracking number, put the info into a computer system, and go... no way anyone can steal a heavy ass engine with all the info in the system..... this is stinky... I come to a conclusion, SCAM... had his friend steal that sht and claim he dont know....? Why keep the the OP's money... he didnt lose the goodies... refund that sht back...
Nice to hear the process from a person who does it for a living, your right there's to many things that don't add up. I've already got documentation to rule the freight company out of this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Try to do business locally and when making big purchases like engines, try to do them in person.
Ive purchased many things of the my350z.com forums and never had any problems, but after this experience I don't think ill be doing much of that anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundPerformance View Post
^^^ Unless I read this whole this wrong. I believe he is the one that sold the motor to the OP.
Yah, mot is the seller.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #58
youngfab59
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
youngfab59 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to youngfab59 Send a message via Yahoo to youngfab59
mot seemed cool when i did my transaction with him for a set of jdm power folding mirrors but when i got them only one was power folding and the other was regular power mirror. i asked for either a partial refund or the correct mirror but i kept getting excuses from this guy and he would never respond to my calls or texts.

this dude is super sketchy.

@OP I hope everything turns out good for you and you get your money back.
youngfab59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #59
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
People are just plain idiots. Let me Paypal some guy I don't know 700 bucks as a a gift because I really really and I mean really want this motor. You deserve this. Maybe you did something in the past , so here's your karma ....

Sucks for you though.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #60
sash_ak21
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
People are just plain idiots. Let me Paypal some guy I don't know 700 bucks as a a gift because I really really and I mean really want this motor. You deserve this. Maybe you did something in the past , so here's your karma ....

Sucks for you though.
No one deserves this, thanks for your useless comment.