Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:12 AM   #31
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Technosports
Technosports was shut down before I even got on island in 07. Hell, my car was on a technosports rom tune. First thing that went out was that with the 550s, and replaced with a PFC/850cc injectors.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 01:22 AM   #32
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamR View Post
This is the real reason HKS USA is no more.
Explain this. He bought an old ass version of the fcon which i would never buy because there is NO support. The vpro is their current ecu and is one of the best ecu's out there but i won't go into its features because that's another thread topic.

You do need a tuner with the vpro because hks doesn't want just anyone to tune it. That doesn't bother me because I don't really care to be a tuner but a lot of wannabe tuners were butthurt by this lol. With everyone and their mom claiming to be a "tuner" these days that's a good thing imo.

It's a free country but

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:05 AM   #33
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Explain this. He bought an old ass version of the fcon which i would never buy because there is NO support. The vpro is their current ecu and is one of the best ecu's out there but i won't go into its features because that's another thread topic.

You do need a tuner with the vpro because hks doesn't want just anyone to tune it. That doesn't bother me because I don't really care to be a tuner but a lot of wannabe tuners were butthurt by this lol. With everyone and their mom claiming to be a "tuner" these days that's a good thing imo.

It's a free country but
When I bought it in 2003 it wasn't that old!
Old 03-18-2023, 05:23 PM   #34
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

kinda wish I kept some of the pieces of this cause it is now an ancient memory
Old 01-11-2024, 12:29 PM   #35
Clysip

Trader Rating: (0)
Clysip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clysip Send a message via Yahoo to Clysip
Explain this. He bought an old version of the fcon with no support, favoring the vpro as one of the best current ECUs. How has your experience been with different ECUs, and do you believe adequate support is a crucial factor in choosing one?

When I bought it in 2003, it wasn't that old! Have you ever regretted parting with components of a car, and how do you reflect on the changes in technology and parts availability over the years?
Clysip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 09:44 PM   #36
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clysip View Post
Explain this. He bought an old version of the fcon with no support, favoring the vpro as one of the best current ECUs. How has your experience been with different ECUs, and do you believe adequate support is a crucial factor in choosing one?

When I bought it in 2003, it wasn't that old! Have you ever regretted parting with components of a car, and how do you reflect on the changes in technology and parts availability over the years?
what is even that?