Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-02-2023, 11:12 AM   #841
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
i think you misunderstood what he called a hoax. the fact he called it the china virus and came up with operation warp speed is proof in itself that you're understanding of what he was calling a hoax is misplaced.
you're absolutely right.

he called it the Democrats' "new hoax"

I will fact check myself: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/tr...-the-new-hoax/

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...en-on-the-hoax

but words matter, especially at the start, especially in the middle. he kept downplaying the seriousness of what was going on, and his base kept believing him.

I'm sure they also believe 2020 was a stolen election and are waiting for proof to magically appear.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2023, 11:20 AM   #842
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
If anyone had hardships as a result, I'm sorry you went through that and I was also impacted. But if you want to continue on a campaign to point a finger at someone, what is there to gain from it?
You were impacted, to what degree? Did you lose your job? Did you close your business? Did you move? Were you unable to provide for your family? Were you demonized for choosing not to inject an experimental jab with a succession of boosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
all I said was the first few days count. even if it was made in a lab in China, you don't go around calling it a hoax, especially not when a significant part of the voting population of the US listens to you...
Alex, you do realize that one a virus is released, it cannot be contained, right? Put your biases of the previous guy aside and realize that nothing could have been done. Nothing.

Question, has China handled it any better? Forcing people to stay inside by welding doors shut, brutalizing citizens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
So the US and China and whoever the fuck else should continue to fund, experiment, and create highly contagious, deadly viruses that, once unleashed on to the population, can cause a global pandemic?
It's not an 'I told you so', more like, you killed millions once through 'GOF research', can we not do it again?
We can't even cure the common cold. Probably shouldn't be fucking around with deadly coronaviruses. The 'vaccine' they came up with and still isn't fully approved, doesn't prevent infection, doesn't stop the spread, and efficacy wanes after weeks.
So stay at home. Live in a bubble. IDGAF. I'm going to live my life.
Yes, you must accept that it was YOUR fault Covid was unleashed on the world. It was YOUR fault because YOU didn't stay home and wear a mask in your basement. GTFO. And you say I eat up propaganda?
The only way society is going to heal is by people airing their grievances and having discussions. A lot of people are pissed off and I dont blame them. Pretty fucked up when you cant visit your loved one in a nursing home and they're behind a glass window. Draconian measures, look no further than how New Zealand and Australia handled it, COVID camps, complete horse shit.

At least people are starting to wake up and look at these issues from different angles.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 11:37 AM   #843
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
I'm sure they also believe 2020 was a stolen election and are waiting for proof to magically appear.
To every argument, there's always a counter:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/09/no-the...ndedly-tilted/

Why get hung up on semantics? you're content with the election results, right? You have a new leader is kind and considerate. Forget merit, its all about diversity, equity and inclusion. You got Gavin running CA like a well oiled machine. According to Joe, the pandemic is OVER. Sit back and enjoy the show!
Old 03-02-2023, 11:44 AM   #844
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
You were impacted, to what degree? Did you lose your job? Did you close your business? Did you move? Were you unable to provide for your family? Were you demonized for choosing not to inject an experimental jab with a succession of boosters?
oh cry my a fucking river dude... My struggle was more than your struggle so it invalidates what you went through.

Point made, bravo!
Old 03-02-2023, 11:43 PM   #845
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:

Alex, you do realize that one a virus is released, it cannot be contained, right? Put your biases of the previous guy aside and realize that nothing could have been done. Nothing.

Question, has China handled it any better? Forcing people to stay inside by welding doors shut, brutalizing citizens?

The only way society is going to heal is by people airing their grievances and having discussions. A lot of people are pissed off and I dont blame them. Pretty fucked up when you cant visit your loved one in a nursing home and they're behind a glass window. Draconian measures, look no further than how New Zealand and Australia handled it, COVID camps, complete horse shit.

At least people are starting to wake up and look at these issues from different angles.

You make too many points and I agree with all of them.

The one thing I want to say is I am pretty fucking pissed still about the entire thing. The lockdown caused my 79+ year old dad a lot of hardship, especially owning a barbershop. Also, my mom had to go through those blm riots and almost had her business ransacked. I definitely have a lot of anger about the entire situation, especially being demonized for not wanting the vaccine.

People believe everything they see on TV, it's fucking pathetic. The modern day liberal is a parasite to america.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 02:28 PM   #846
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
oh cry my a fucking river dude... My struggle was more than your struggle so it invalidates what you went through. Point made, bravo!
Tear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
You make too many points and I agree with all of them.

The one thing I want to say is I am pretty fucking pissed still about the entire thing. The lockdown caused my 79+ year old dad a lot of hardship, especially owning a barbershop. Also, my mom had to go through those blm riots and almost had her business ransacked. I definitely have a lot of anger about the entire situation, especially being demonized for not wanting the vaccine.

People believe everything they see on TV, it's fucking pathetic. The modern day liberal is a parasite to america.
Yeah well, as much as I agree with you the powers at be have done a fantastic job at tearing the country apart (even globally). In the end you have to accept your fellow man for who they are and just hope that they'll end up realizing the fault of their ways. In the meantime, I keep a nice safe distance from people trying to peddle propaganda. Not interested in blm, equity, racism, pride, climate change, you name it... at this point they've pushed these issues/agendas so far that they are meaningless.

Sell crazy elsewhere, we're all stocked up!
Old 03-03-2023, 02:51 PM   #847
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

the only way society is going to heal is by people airing their grievances and having discussions.
festivus for the rest of us.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 07:16 PM   #848
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
festivus for the rest of us.
im more worried about the feats of strenght that come after the airing of grievences...and with the war going on in europe
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 12:59 PM   #849
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Not interested in blm, equity, racism, pride, climate change, you name it... at this point they've pushed these issues/agendas so far that they are meaningless.
All these issues are raised by normal people trying to make this planet a better place to live. They shouldn't be written off just because a politician decided to hop on the bandwagon and use it for their personal gain, but it does make it soooo much easier to bury our heads in the sand when the things we don't like hearing have been labeled with a blue or red stamp.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:57 PM   #850
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
All these issues are raised by normal people trying to make this planet a better place to live. They shouldn't be written off just because a politician decided to hop on the bandwagon and use it for their personal gain, but it does make it soooo much easier to bury our heads in the sand when the things we don't like hearing have been labeled with a blue or red stamp.
He doesn't even vote, never has, and doesn't plan on it. Just likes complaining. A real treasure! Really doesn't matter what he's paying attention to, doesn't affect him, could care less.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:47 PM   #851
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
He doesn't even vote, never has, and doesn't plan on it. Just likes complaining. A real treasure! Really doesn't matter what he's paying attention to, doesn't affect him, could care less.
Hey hey, relax Mr Freedom Fighter. You have plenty of time to get your "I VOTED" lemming sticker, no need to lash out...

3 years later and we can finally call people out for their bullshit "slow the spread" or whatever other horse shit they try to peddle:
https://rumble.com/v2c0jm2-avi-yemin...-spreader.html
Old 03-06-2023, 07:53 PM   #852
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
who are the normal people you are referring to? cite your scholars
Old 03-07-2023, 09:58 AM   #853
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
who are the normal people you are referring to? cite your scholars
While I know you're just trying to be difficult, this question is irrelevant other than in an effort to be blatantly intolerant. These are all topics that affect normal people and are actively fought by normal people. If you disagree with the root goals of Pride, anti-racism measures (rather than hyper-fixating on strawman examples to invalidate them), you are, you guessed it, homophobic and racist.

I don't read LOUD NOISES enough to know if this agreed upon here, but being racist and homophobic is objectively bad.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 01:13 PM   #854
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
I recently went on a flight to Hawaii and probably about half the people on the plane were wearing masks. Now on a plane where you are all sharing the same air, It doesn't seem to far fetched to wear a mask. There were kids coughing and sneezing and crying the whole plane ride right behind me, even I almost wanted a mask.

But I also still see people wearing masks on their daily errands. If you have an auto immune disorder than more power to ya for staying safe. However I'm sure a lot of these "forever maskers" are just clinging to their little safety net of a mask.

We are creatures of habit and in only two years time people have made the mask a lifetime habit.

Just a weird thought.
Old 03-08-2023, 02:09 PM   #855
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
While I know you're just trying to be difficult, this question is irrelevant other than in an effort to be blatantly intolerant. These are all topics that affect normal people and are actively fought by normal people. If you disagree with the root goals of Pride, anti-racism measures (rather than hyper-fixating on strawman examples to invalidate them), you are, you guessed it, homophobic and racist.

I don't read LOUD NOISES enough to know if this agreed upon here, but being racist and homophobic is objectively bad.
Oh! Do tell..! What are the root goals of Pride? Define anti-racism? Cite your scholars.

This may come as a surprise to you, but you may very well be racist. And sexist. And homophobic. What have you done to combat these personal demons?
Old 03-24-2023, 05:43 PM   #856
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm one of the few who took the religious accommodation for the military. Many just caved to the pressure or ETS out.
Also the stress from my supervisor (BTW who is C19 boosted. Tells you what kind of person he is) hounding me every time @work,
when i'm going to take the mass psychosis shot. I am a person who doesn't dwell thoughts of the pass or the future.
But, this one is sticking. what a stressful two years.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 07:56 PM   #857
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A DOG 406 View Post
I recently went on a flight to Hawaii and probably about half the people on the plane were wearing masks. Now on a plane where you are all sharing the same air, It doesn't seem to far fetched to wear a mask. There were kids coughing and sneezing and crying the whole plane ride right behind me, even I almost wanted a mask.

But I also still see people wearing masks on their daily errands. If you have an auto immune disorder than more power to ya for staying safe. However I'm sure a lot of these "forever maskers" are just clinging to their little safety net of a mask.

We are creatures of habit and in only two years time people have made the mask a lifetime habit.

Just a weird thought.
What surprises me are the people who wear them wrong, wear ineffective masks. It's sort of a cargo cult at this point.

At the beginning of the pandemic I was cautiously supportive of the idea of masking, though if anyone remembers original "leave masks to the professionals" advice from the February 2020 timeframe, it still pretty much rings true that it was an experiment, there was no study prior to 2020 showing that mass masking was going to work, and with all post-2020 evidence showing that it really depends on mass compliance, as a public health measure it kind of fails. But I masked diligently basically until vaccines were widely available. After that... What was the point? What was the goal? What was the end game?

I have a co-worker who comes into work fully strapped with a fresh 3M medical grade duckbill N95 and *goggles.* No cheap imported KN95s for this dude. If you're gonna commit to it, COMMIT.

But the people I see out shopping, kids at my kids school with a cloth/surgical thing hanging loose, what exactly are they thinking at this point? Is it a good luck charm?
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 10:37 AM   #858
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Honestly wearing a mask has been beneficial in my work environment.
The manufacturing side of the business was in person since the start of the pandemic.
They put up plastic sheeting and provided N95s. It's a huge building with about 100 people so it was already spaced out nicely.

Due to the nature of the product we manufacture, we probably should have had masks prior to the pandemic.
There are certain individuals who I have to speak with in person who normally would shower me with spit.
Mask on, I'm actually staying dry.

I did immediately remove my mask sitting at my desk.
Masks are good to prevent people from spitting on me.
Literally makes me wonder if that dude really needs to change his name to
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPENCER

collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 02:06 PM   #859
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
What if you fart with your pants on? Can people still smell it?
Old 03-29-2023, 08:54 AM   #860
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
What if you fart with your pants on? Can people still smell it?
Irrelevant when you're smelling gasses, aka atomic compounds, in a fart. Viruses are airborne through droplets of bodily fluid.
Old 03-30-2023, 11:11 AM   #861
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Irrelevant when you're smelling gasses, aka atomic compounds, in a fart. Viruses are airborne through droplets of bodily fluid.
Get out of here with your science and logic.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:16 AM   #862
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Get out of here with your science and logic.
You're both wrong... I was in a doctor's office with my wife last week and we both had on masks and there was this one woman who SMELLED like she had the Wuhan Bat Flu from across the room. When they called her to check in she expressed that she was there to be tested and had been in contact with someone who tested positive!

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:40 AM   #863
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
You're both wrong... I was in a doctor's office with my wife last week and we both had on masks and there was this one woman who SMELLED like she had the Wuhan Bat Flu from across the room. When they called her to check in she expressed that she was there to be tested and had been in contact with someone who tested positive!
if you just plug your nose, you become immune to all viruses. i heard it on Joe Rogan.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 01:34 PM   #864
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
if you just plug your nose, you become immune to all viruses. i heard it on Joe Rogan.
I would like to imagine that if people who listened to Joe Rogan would just plug their nose and close their mouths for up to a few minutes, and REALLY holding on like the alpha males they are, they would be cured of all ailments forever and ever.

And I write too!
Old 03-30-2023, 02:22 PM   #865
ixfxi
Post Whore!

damn, sounding like a bunch of crybaby children up in here.

one side; I ONLY LISTEN TO EXPERTS
other side: I NEVER LISTEN TO EXPERTS

anyone manage to still have friends or have you all cut off those with different views and opinions?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah
Old 03-30-2023, 02:29 PM   #866
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I would like to imagine that if people who listened to Joe Rogan would just plug their nose and close their mouths for up to a few minutes, and REALLY holding on like the alpha males they are, they would be cured of all ailments forever and ever.
you know phlip, those alpha males are so problematic.... they should be eradicated off the planet. rogan is totally undeserving of having such a successful show, afterall he's just a dumb comedian...

we need more podcasts that do not allow guests to speak or have open thought! we need more college educated pajama-boys who live at home with their parents till their 40s+
Old 03-30-2023, 02:52 PM   #867
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
you know phlip, those alpha males are so problematic.... they should be eradicated off the planet. rogan is totally undeserving of having such a successful show, afterall he's just a dumb comedian...

we need more podcasts that do not allow guests to speak or have open thought! we need more college educated pajama-boys who live at home with their parents till their 40s+
I love how you speak exclusively in strawman.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:12 AM   #868
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

WHO Declares End of Covid as a 'Global Health Emergency'
[link]
I can now freely walk through a children's hospital unmasked with a little cold again. What a wonderful day.

And I write too!
Old 05-08-2023, 07:39 AM   #869
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
I can now freely walk through a children's hospital unmasked with a little cold again. What a wonderful day.
Your mask never did anything to prevent the spread of covid but go ahead and keep wearing it.

Covid is over, time to move on and live your life.
Old 05-09-2023, 08:30 AM   #870
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

Covid is over, time to move on and live your life.
that is, until they need us to be afraid, stay locked down, and sell us a solution xD

but hey, we were almost wiped out.... xD