Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #2221
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
what's the # to this place?

Ima order some food for lunch.

I may head out to the 310 meet, just for shits and giggles. Anyone wanna join me, holla!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #2222
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Order their tacos, omg.

12671 Beach Boulevard Stanton, CA 90680-4007 - (714) 891-9485

Hi Ernie
Old 01-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #2223
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Thank you.

Tacos are that good huh?

Hi Charlie
Old 01-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #2224
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Im not down for those teriyaki sweet tacos that they make.
I like mine meshican stylo!
I got a meatball sandwhich with salami and peperoni.
It was pretty good.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #2225
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Mike????Is that you????? Where the hell have you been man.....Runnin around with Ruben..lol
Old 01-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #2226
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
ROFL!!!!!! i been chillin you know, hyundai'N lol... where you been??
Old 01-27-2010, 02:19 PM   #2227
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Im not down for those teriyaki sweet tacos that they make.
I like mine meshican stylo!
I got a meatball sandwhich with salami and peperoni.
It was pretty good.
That's what it fucking was. I thought it tasted different. I was expectican regular street tacos with salsa and some spice, and got a bite full of sweetness, lol. Kinda weird, was ok. But I prob won't order again. Gonnaa stick to my T.K. Chicken pizza

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #2228
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

^ yeah see you know whats up! for tacos ill drive down the street to Westminster and springdale, yeah theyre $0.85 instead of $0.50 but way better. Pizza is the way to go , although i like the taco craze cuz it makes my pizza come out mad fast.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #2229
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
who the hell brings the ricers to pipeline, those guys talking about smoking S2000's and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #2230
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

LOL the only smoking I saw was all the future cancer patients outside of the door with their cigarettes
Old 01-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #2231
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Tacos were ok.

Pizza for sure.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #2232
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

pizza pizza
Old 01-28-2010, 01:12 AM   #2233
dpak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dpak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
smoking ayy... i remember a few weeks back, a whole bunch of people were SMOKING too! that's the week charlie lost his xenon lip and everyone thought it was them XD

coupe <3
dpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:19 AM   #2234
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
LOL the only smoking I saw was all the future cancer patients outside of the door with their cigarettes
Dude for real. It was a circle of death.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #2235
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

I told andrew that if he didnt quit after new years i wouldnt live with him anymore when our lease is up in april.... Maybe he thought i was playing.... lol because he still hasnt quit. We are breaking up... haha
Old 01-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #2236
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I hate smokers and big tits.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:50 AM   #2237
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I hate smokers and big tits.

woah....woah...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #2238
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I should correct myself and say OVERSIZED tits.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #2239
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
ohh...ok...carry on...

Old 01-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #2240
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

well thank you.

Pizza is awesome there. I think I will go now for some.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #2241
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i hate you...driving to there for me is like days mission...ima try and head out there next tuesday if theres fuel in teh ride mang...

Old 01-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #2242
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Come over now. I will buy.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #2243
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

im at work...and i gotta use my lunch break to pay Luis for his...err...services last night...lol

Old 01-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #2244
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ditch work and lets roll, I said I buy. I know you are hungry. I can see it in your typing.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #2245
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
dammit ernie! i would've been sooooo down for some mid afternoon cuddling i mean pizza!!!
hit a brotha up next time!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 AM   #2246
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Body shops not telling you that your hood wont latch and isn't latched = ftw. Curse you Fountain Valley Body Works.

I got so lucky the window didn't shatter in my face and that I didn't cause an accident.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:43 AM   #2247
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i hate this meet, no one ever notices me.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #2248
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Body shops not telling you that your hood wont latch and isn't latched = ftw. Curse you Fountain Valley Body Works.

I got so lucky the window didn't shatter in my face and that I didn't cause an accident.
sell your car and buy a genesis. lol
Old 01-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #2249
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
dammit ernie! i would've been sooooo down for some mid afternoon cuddling i mean pizza!!!
hit a brotha up next time!
My bad, I will do next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
i hate this meet, no one ever notices me.

who are you?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:01 PM   #2250
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
sell your car and buy a genesis. lol
were you the genesis that was at the 714 caravan?
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote