Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
philmak

Trader Rating: (0)
philmak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BIGM4K v2

Hello everyone,

I've never done one of these as you so call it build threads before so here goes.

Here is a picture of my first car, very stock S13.

[Insert picture of one clean as hell white s13 straight of the factory lol]

6 years of many kms to and from uni, accidents, hill runs, accidents, skid pan days and drift days here's how it currently stands.

Pictures are from a photoshoot, Henry Pham from dorifutoo did for me.

He could have told me he was gonna take a photo of the engine bay haha

Full write up by Henry here:

Dorifuto » Blog Archive » Im sure i’ve seen him on Tokyo Drift. Phil Mak Yakuza S13

Just doing it's thing

Enough about my old car.

A few months ago i decided the S13 was too impractible to use a daily driver, well i decided that a long time ago, just never bothered to get something else. Been looking at S14's for a while, but they were either too expensive or didnt suit my taste. Saw this one on car sales one night, it had everything (or close to) what i wanted, was bored so had a look at it 10pm that night.

Low kms, SUNROOF, luxury lip, skirts, JDM rear bar, bigger turbo, front mount with no hole through the battery tray, exhaust blah blah list goes on

Had a look at it, under, in, over it, everywhere and was happy with it and put a deposit on it that night. Accident free S14 ftw!

Here's a few pics of when i first bought it

First thing I did (like I did with my S13) was remove the horrid spoiler, went to supercheap and picked up some plugs to cover up the holes.

Hate stock suspension, picked up some HKS coilovers

A few months later whilst driving home, decided to give the car a little squirt in first gear, missed shift whoops and popped a rocker. Whoops car sat there for a month or so before I finally got around to fixing it.

Sad panda

Bought these and in they went, thank you GKtech

Much better

Got bored and started collecting a few bits and pieces.

Cusco safety 21 (thank you benrys, well sorta, long story)

Clearing defect

Meh these will do

Off to DT Panels

Bugged Vu about getting is done quickly as i had vicdrift in a few days. 3 days later (pics taken right after bits were put on, they dont really stick stuff down with masking tape) so happy with end result!

Had vicdrift the coming weekend, took the seat out of my S13

Got a new main hoop welded to cams spec 44.45mm goodness
philmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links