Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mountain States

Mountain States Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
lurch632

Trader Rating: (0)
lurch632 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Denver Co cars

hey everyone. im just seeing who here is from colorado and more specifically the denver area. i am a college student there and seeing as how i have no money have turned to asking all of you wonderful people if you would like a extra pair of hands in your garage. free of charge of coarse. i really miss working on cars as i took a few years of auto in highschool and did some of my own work on the side to my car and to my friends.

so since im broke i feel like i might as well keep my passion alive through someone elses. and truth be told while i think i know a decent amount about cars i am positive i have a bunch more to learn. and im also sure that many of you could teach me. so i offer a trade for my time and hands for some knowledge.

i live in golden and i am a sophomore at mines. if you want to know anything about me or no doubt want to meet up possibly a few times before im allowed near your baby i completely understand. just drop me a pm. thanks a lot.
lurch632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Not many from CO post on here (funny since Zilvia's server is in Denver, or at least it used to be).

What are you studying at Mines? I got my BSME there in '05.

You can try these local Denver/CO forums, in order of awesomeness (IMO):

Hot Mustard • Index page (drifting and general bs stuff, with plenty of 240s thrown into the mix)

Colorado Allied Drift Club Forums • Index page (a bit more serious drifting discussion, again with plenty of 240s thrown into the mix)

Colorado Nissan Owners Club - Powered by vBulletin (general Nissan owner's board, incase you aren't into drifting)
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote