Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
lilpiton
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
lilpiton is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
S15 to S13 swap

Hey there guys. i started my project 240/s15 about 3 years ago and i realired that i never made a bould threat.so here i go. There was alot of problems that i run in to but i got it to run and im loving it with all my heart lol
this is stil when i had my KA in there.now the new SR is in, but the sad part is the its gonna be out again lol.

at this point i didnt really have and thing like the intercooler or downpipe or intake, not even the redone harness. oh and then i found out that in order to use the 6 speed i would need the s15 rear end so i sold the 6 speed and got my hands on a 5 speed.so i sent out the harness, while i waited i took the motor out took the tranny of the sold it bought the 5 speed. the harness came and i went from there.

thats when i took out the motor and started to take the 6 speed of

so the 5 speed arrived!i put the stage 2 exedy clutch in.so did some of the good stuff lol downpipe intake, intercooler,koyo elec fans. the battery was put in the trunk.the motor was ready to go in. once the motor was in with the 5 speed i sterted to put an the good stuff. so i put the FMIC on and F**C we got a problem... since my car is s13 and im using s15 motor there wasnt a intercooler kit that will make the cold pipe go onto the throttle body since the s13 got a bottom one.i talked to HKS and they said they dont make kits like that and that im going to have to make the cold pipe custom! So i couldent just stop my project, but i have couple more problems, like the bottom harness i wasnt told to send out with the top and it wasnt redone, thank god it wasnt hard and did it with this kid i met that moved to chi from FL.I had not clue what this lil bot atached the the ECU was, but at the end found out it wasnt needed.So i got all the things done but the cold and hot pipe. Im about to see if it cranks, i got in there and turned the key and nothing!!! i was like i realized that i had not power the the foul pump and no ignition signal was send to the starter.

so i had no other choice but the take it to the shop where they did my piping and they fixed the problem.here are the pipes they did for me, they werent chrome of cours but thats after they were chromed out.I got the car home but didnt drive it cause i was missing a shifter and BOV.got those in and wrrrrum the lovely SR started with no problem!!!

thats was how i got my SR to run but after about 4 months something not good happened lol but that ill go over in a lil bit...
lilpiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links