Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #151
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
aero parts are much more important than a motor anyways

Quote:
more engine parts = more headache

Quote:
best lesson to ever learn

never go in debt to build a car

On Fucking Fire.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #152
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
I've got the Modiride Rear Valances Now.
I had to make Brackets for them because unlike the Seibon ones I got from Pandagarage (better) - Seibon has Brackets - They still fit about the same.No Biggie.

THATS AWESOME They are Making F/G versions of the Lip and stuff.Looks like the only way to make it stay on the bumper is ol' Zip ties though.

Unlike the OEM Lip w/ the "Points" that go Through the bumper and have the "H" stays...Thats the Tightest Fit you can Get!

Only other Aero I'd rock is Koguchi Power/BN Sports or I really Wanted a IKEYA Forumla bumper & skirts (Discountinued)
Not much else I Dig.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #153
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
On Fucking Fire.
KOBE!
msglegth
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #154
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
I don't really like the OE rear myself.

That's why I got this:

Just test fitted in the pics.
After a little trimming it fits much better now.
you're not gonna share the name are you...

i like..
Old 06-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #155
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
It's a G-Grow valance.
I'm not sure if it is real or not.
I got it from another member on here.
I'm glad he didn't posted pics of it in his ad
Old 06-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #156
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea i've never seen it before... i'll have to find pics of the whole kit
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #157
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
remember type x includes a kouki wing

i need to get a vented hood.. have to complete the look

then paint??? yes
Old 06-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #158
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Leo-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Last edited by Leo-kun; 06-13-2009 at 04:01 PM..
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #159
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
hot road is amazing
it is NOT Oe kouki
its kouki on steriods and its perfect.

i love the kit
wish lindsay still had it. best kit everrrrr
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #160
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
yea i've never seen it before... i'll have to find pics of the whole kit
The front and sides are pretty much the same as oem kouki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-kun View Post

Why you got to post that and make all our cars look like shit
Old 06-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #161
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Hot road rear is where its at though - It hangs down lower and Flows Better w/ the sides than the Stock Shizzle. Espically w/ 17/18 stag Fitment.
Hot road Sides are a lil' more aggressive too (mostly in the front where they meet the fender,..very close to Kouki.

MRMCGARRETT I hate you 4 it!

as pictured^^
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #162
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
lindsays old car w/ hot road (same as itai's car---the inspiration) this was back in i wanna say 02 or 03?

(thats his younger brother)

and after buttonwillow day of drifting. whoops
side skirts got sold to some kid in like monterey park or something. saw him at a few events and then no idea.

he never bought a hot road rear, cost was ridiculous and just did the oe rear
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #163
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

lol
I have a G-Grow valance.
Not as aggressive as the Hot Road.

Another hot kouki 180sx:

Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #164
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Itai's 180sx and Koguchi's(w/ HotRoad) 180sx are my inspiration!
Hot Road is the most fuckin sexy aero eva!!!

I like type x, but... but really? Hot Road is hotter.

BTW, does anyone know what really happened to them?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #165
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Damn!!!! I was gonna rock some RPF's too.Shit.Could have payed the extra $100 or so and got a set.

Damn that looks Good.So Simple so Sharp!
Though gotta run the stag espically when your tucking the rear which I hope to be after next weekend.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #166
Z33dori
Post Whore!

well it's official i might just have to go Kouki and rock it with my Crack white RPF1's

they are so lonely right now
Old 06-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #167
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
HOT ROAD is still open as far as I know.

180sx.co.jp or something.....
Old 06-13-2009, 04:38 AM   #168
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Hot road rear is where its at though - It hangs down lower and Flows Better w/ the sides than the Stock Shizzle. Espically w/ 17/18 stag Fitment.
Hot road Sides are a lil' more aggressive too (mostly in the front where they meet the fender,..very close to Kouki.

MRMCGARRETT I hate you 4 it!

as pictured^^
stock rear valences were made before the kouki aero was put out

it was a sports option piece for chuki's too

that would be why it doesn't fit perfect
Old 06-13-2009, 06:09 AM   #169
94_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
94_240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
IMO, this is the hottest 180sx Kouki. I think GT-1 front bumper is copy of this setup. Bumper is OEM and front lip is aftermarket. I wasn't able to find out who makes the lip though. OEM lip is not aggressive enough compared to this one.

Old 06-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #170
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i never thought about that. i have the pic saved some where .... but i could never figure out why that front bumper looked so diff...

that lip is huge....
Old 06-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #171
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Did someone say Hot Road rear?

yup and its mine now, add that to my kouki sides. I wish I could get the Hot Road sides.

I would show the front but some of you might complain.

Oh and ya we have not put the rear valence on yet due to car being rolled in and out of the shop.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 06-13-2009 at 12:34 PM..
Old 06-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #172
lflkajfj12123

cool hot road

whats the big deal with your front end

lets see it buster
Old 06-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #173
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
cool hot road

whats the big deal with your front end

lets see it buster
be forwarned its not Kouki Though it does have a Gracer urethane lip oh and yes those are steel fenders.

oh and there is no engine or suspension at this time. I put stock suspension on it when I sent it to paint.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:15 PM   #174
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94_240sx View Post
IMO, this is the hottest 180sx Kouki. I think GT-1 front bumper is copy of this setup. Bumper is OEM and front lip is aftermarket. I wasn't able to find out who makes the lip though. OEM lip is not aggressive enough compared to this one.

I have that pic saved from a while ago...

That lip is fuckin hot though!...for a kouki bumper. However, Hot Road owns.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #175
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
HOT ROAD is still open as far as I know.

180sx.co.jp or something.....
Thanks for that dude!

Apparently Hot Road makes a lip for the kouki bumper that is 1cm longer than the OEM lip. Sweet.

http://180sx.co.jp/parts/index.html

And wow, a Hot Road bumper isn't all that expensive...
Old 06-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #176
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
my Crack white RPF1's
coke is white.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #177
lflkajfj12123

@ drift freaq

ya i think you really need to get those hot road sides to match the front bumper

@ leo-kun

it is expensive after you trying getting it to the STATES
Old 06-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #178
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo-kun View Post
Thanks for that dude!

Apparently Hot Road makes a lip for the kouki bumper that is 1cm longer than the OEM lip. Sweet.

i—Ljƒzƒbƒgƒ[ƒh / ƒ`ƒ…[ƒjƒ“ƒO•ƒIƒ*ƒWƒiƒ‹ƒp[ƒc

And wow, a Hot Road bumper isn't all that expensive...
Ya the expensive part is getting it here. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #179
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
omg dave, you are living my dream.

you need hotroad sides for sure to match the s15 greddy lip and hotroad rears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #180
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Anyone have this issue of BM? I'll buy it from you. Seriously.
Closed Thread