Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:14 AM   #301
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
burgandy hatch with mismatched type-x front and enkei wheels right before the overpass to get to eden shores. today around noon.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #302
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
red s13 with s14 se wheels
rolled up outa no where asked me if ka or sR

union city krispy creme
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:26 PM   #303
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post

union city krispy creme
haha. funny.

Your car is nicee man

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:41 AM   #304
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
haha. funny.

Your car is nicee man

that wasnt u was it?lol
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:46 AM   #305
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
....haha naw...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 12-21-2007, 01:26 AM   #306
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Saw a white s13 coupe lowered with some black rims on 880. I was in my girls accord and exiting Lewelling Blvd in San Lorenzo.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:28 PM   #307
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdude View Post

union city krispy creme
i keep seeing this dude too. around the UC area

z32 front brakes

I AM LEGIT.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:39 PM   #308
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Spotted:

A primered grey coupe on Hesperian Ave, in Hayward. with a silvia front missing the corners, I let you cut in front of me. Then you wanted to race? I left you in the dust lol

A white hatchback off Davis St. in San Leandro. Had black rims, and exhaust, along with lots of stickers on your driver fender. I gave you a nod.

A black hatchback with kouki tail lights in the Manor area of San Leandro.
I threw the shocker

Old 12-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #309
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^ i think ive seen that primered coupe. he's like an indian dude. has some kinda sideskirts too...i think 'nismo' knockoffs

I AM LEGIT.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #310
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw a clean white S13 with Silvia face and zenki lip parked in front of my work today.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 01:39 AM   #311
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Saw a white s13 hatch with 180sx tail lights parked with a RSX i believe in the safeway parking lot right behind castro valley bowl. I would of thrown the deuce up but i was too far away by the time i noticed it.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:13 AM   #312
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
saw a white s13 coupe off quimby in front of eastridge around 8pm today. Dumped w/ silvia front.

saw a grey kouki s14 w/ jdm front and rear bumpers w/ r33 wheels.

anyone on here?

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 03:48 AM   #313
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
saw a white s13 coupe off quimby in front of eastridge around 8pm today. Dumped w/ silvia front.

saw a grey kouki s14 w/ jdm front and rear bumpers w/ r33 wheels.

anyone on here?
the gray kouki would be me, and that white s13 coupe might be my friend ted, was it on r33 also?
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:22 AM   #314
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
the gray kouki would be me, and that white s13 coupe might be my friend ted, was it on r33 also?
yeah i was at the stop light turning left onto capitol. It did look like it was on r33's.

your kouki was at circuit city right?

looks clean and simple i dig it! ur buddy silvia is pretty clean too.

[email protected]

Old 12-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #315
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
yeah i was at the stop light turning left onto capitol. It did look like it was on r33's.

your kouki was at circuit city right?

looks clean and simple i dig it! ur buddy silvia is pretty clean too.
Thanks man, your car looks good too
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #316
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
Thanks man, your car looks good too
lol, you must not have seen it recently, but thanks

[email protected]

Old 12-29-2007, 05:21 AM   #317
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Spotted a white hatchback on E14st in San Leandro today around 2pm

Had a carbon fiber hood, 180sx lights, slammed to the floor, and some nice lip wheels. we noticed each other and threw the shocker.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:50 AM   #318
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Spotted an S13 coupe with silvia front end with i think some kind of lime green striping on the corner of the hood? with a black s13 hatchback at the raleys gas station near morada in stockton. i know you saw me, i was in the black accord coupe with bronze wheels.
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 AM   #319
HKsilvia
Zilvia Junkie

HKsilvia is on the path to ruinHKsilvia is on the path to ruin
Send a message via ICQ to HKsilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
maroon fastback with rotora stickers below the mirrors tonight at fremont fry's
oh shit i was spotted!!
Old 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM   #320
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Spotted a black chuki Hatch with bronze FN01R-C wheels on monument blvd in concord around 4:20-30ish

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:04 PM   #321
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
white s13 with red rims in napa or by it going towards lake berryessa
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:03 AM   #322
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
white s13 with red rims in napa or by it going towards lake berryessa
was it a coupe? may have been my buddy alans car.

spotted an s13 hatch with silver wheels in front and black wheels in back with hazards flashing on 101-N today around 3o'clock.
would have stopped but we were going south.

oh and scott i saw your s13 at gokart racer on the way down too. lookin good.

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #323
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
super stock white s13 coupe SE, original paint, mint body in oakland.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:28 PM   #324
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

saw mr hamburger(sp?) on 880N today. looks like he finally dumped his car.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #325
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Dunno if anyone ever noticed this car (Daly City people) but its a grey s13 with 180sx quarter windows, lowered, kouki tails, rims, and exhaust... Has some damage on the driver side... Never thought about asking if thats anyone on this site, but I used to see it all the time in Daly City, westlake area, and finally decided to see if anyone from zilvia owns it...
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #326
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Yeah i see it too on gellert on some weekends also seen " team mechanism "'s s13w s15 front, rhd s13 coupe, and their red fast back. they all revved on me when i showed up wtf
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #327
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMG_S14 View Post
was it a coupe? may have been my buddy alans car.

spotted an s13 hatch with silver wheels in front and black wheels in back with hazards flashing on 101-N today around 3o'clock.
would have stopped but we were going south.

oh and scott i saw your s13 at gokart racer on the way down too. lookin good.
yea it's a coupe
Old 01-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #328
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

grey hatch on antelope
Old 01-04-2008, 02:46 AM   #329
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
yea it's a coupe
yah probably alans car. it has red sportmaxs on it and has some front end damage on the drivers side iirc.

oh and a carbon fiber hood. i dont think hes on here though

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #330
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMG_S14 View Post
yah probably alans car. it has red sportmaxs on it and has some front end damage on the drivers side iirc.

oh and a carbon fiber hood. i dont think hes on here though
Yup thats the car