Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #1381
Taasinboy

Trader Rating: (0)
Taasinboy can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSepp View Post
hi! does anyone have pics of kouki 240´s with uras type 2 bodykits??? I searched but didn`t find some...... thank you!
i like how the zenki one looks too..

Last edited by Taasinboy; 04-18-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: add opinion
Taasinboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #1382
BrandonFD3S
Leaky Injector

BrandonFD3S is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have more pictures of Kazama's S14 body kit TRYVAL?

Also does anyone have more pictures of the RG50GT Wide Guards on a S14 made by TopStage?

http://www.topstage.com
BrandonFD3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #1383
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
I searched but nothing, so......

Anybody have a pic of an Orgin Lab Stylish on a Zenki s14 with 17" wheels?
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #1384
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oh snapppppps bro^^^^^
hold please

Last edited by Brian; 04-18-2008 at 04:59 PM..
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #1385
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im looking for the underside picture of Koguchi's car on the lift.
Thanks
Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #1386
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do anyone have any pictures of WEDS SA70 on a S chassis?
Preferably a S13... with wheel sizes : 18x9 +20!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #1387
FTMFW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
FTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP View Post

Anymore pics of this car....And whos is it.?
FTMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #1388
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
super go-go happy picture fun time post!

I FOUND WHAT I NEEDED!

so yeah, in your face! in. your. face.

Last edited by SW20Racer; 04-19-2008 at 07:45 PM..
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #1389
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
no one has pictures of gram light 57c's on an s13?
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #1390
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by niSm095 View Post
no one has pictures of gram light 57c's on an s13?

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #1391
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
nice. thank you. I know beggars can't be choosers...but you wouldn't know anything about the sizes on those would you? or have some side shots?
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #1392
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTMFW View Post
Anymore pics of this car....And whos is it.?
the owner is the person you quoted ( emersonLP )

check out his sig, only other picture I've seen.

unfortunately, the car was wrecked not too long ago check up his posts and you should find it.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:36 AM   #1393
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Oh snapppppps bro^^^^^
hold please

Just a few days ago I was realizing Origin made the side vents alot bigger on stylish now huh? Or did they just start copying the Lang bumper now as opposed to the Ridge? Either way, looks better this way.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #1394
FTMFW
Zilvia Junkie

FTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
the owner is the person you quoted ( emersonLP )

check out his sig, only other picture I've seen.

unfortunately, the car was wrecked not too long ago check up his posts and you should find it.

Yeah I saw it on an auction site...Wrecked...I was thinking about buying it....Is anything wrong with the motor or anything?
FTMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #1395
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by niSm095 View Post
nice. thank you. I know beggars can't be choosers...but you wouldn't know anything about the sizes on those would you? or have some side shots?
No sorry, those were the only pics I found. Not sure about the sizes either.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #1396
Rabbi010
Zilvia Member

Rabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the roughRabbi010 is a jewel in the rough
Anybody have pictures of a widebody s13 convertible with s15 headlights?
Rabbi010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:07 PM   #1397
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
does anyone have pics of the blue s14 with kouki front end but with zenki fenders and zenki running lights?
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #1398
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Anyone have a pic of a light green/gray 2 tone S13 coupe with white TE-37s?
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #1399
pssht
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
pssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choicespssht has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
anyone have a pic of an s13.4 fastback? 97-98 kouki front? thanx in advance!
pssht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #1400
Funki*Dori

Funki*Dori is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi guys, anyone got any pictures of cars painted in nissan LP1 (Grayish Purple) and nissan AL1 (Greyish Red Pearl) please?
Can't seem to find any, thanks in advance
Funki*Dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #1401
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
I saw a picture of a Real S15 with meshie looking rims. i remember the S15 is in CA, the rims could have been Works or BBS LM1 and they wheels were gold. (i remember the guy was selling his wheels in a thread and he was using his car to display the wheels)

that S15 was pure sex! someone must know which S15 im talking about

i think it was white but i can't remember. it could be any color but i know for sure it wasn't purple lol.
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #1402
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Any pics of a S13 stripped dashboard? I´m trying to install the monitor of my carputer there but I need to get a clear image in my head of the spaces that are behind the bezel without actually removing it
Blurryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:27 AM   #1403
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneStarWindGSW View Post
I saw a picture of a Real S15 with meshie looking rims. i remember the S15 is in CA, the rims could have been Works or BBS LM1 and they wheels were gold. (i remember the guy was selling his wheels in a thread and he was using his car to display the wheels)

that S15 was pure sex! someone must know which S15 im talking about

i think it was white but i can't remember. it could be any color but i know for sure it wasn't purple lol.
silver with Gold LMs but not too dope sizes.

yea search the wheels for sale thread i think he was selling them.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:40 AM   #1404
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
Do anyone have any pictures of WEDS SA70 on a S chassis?
Preferably a S13... with wheel sizes : 18x9 +20!
Not the same size sorry but 17x9 +10 if that's of any help.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:55 AM   #1405
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Please post pics of Fumiaki Komatsu's personal car. Preferably the newest version of his car.

Thanks!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:03 AM   #1406
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
Work Emotion XD9 in 18x10 , 18x9 or close on s13 pls
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #1407
majiga

majiga is on a distinguished road
pics of fumiaki komatsu's 180 with m sport?
majiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #1408
HKSepp

HKSepp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taasinboy View Post
i like how the zenki one looks too..

does anyone know where I can find more pics of the black "red square" kouki?

more pics please...
HKSepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #1409
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSepp View Post
does anyone know where I can find more pics of the black "red square" kouki?

more pics please...
PM the guy?

He's a member on here....
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #1410
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Just type in Red Square in the search tab, you'll find pictures.

I am wanting to see an S14 with this Bee-R exhaust, I can't tell how far the tip sticks out. I'd hope it would stick out far enough that you couldn't see the canister too much.

Thanks in advance.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote