Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
koukimonsters13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
koukimonsters13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Jordan innovations

I just want to start by popping Jordan innovations review cherry.
I had a add in the wtb section for 4" Isis blast pipes and a nice guy named jack from Jordan innovations contacted me and told me a little about jordan innovations and he got me the BEST prices I could find on the 4" Isis blast pipes! Way under the price of competition big name company's like enjuku racing and fr sport etc. I was super surprised with the price! So I ordered 2 sets and he had them shipped out very next morning and texted me updates and all in all was a great buissness man! I alewives my blast pipes today and they are amazing! Super speedy delivery with tracking for a price that I couldn't beat! So I also ordered a new kit for my coupe and he hooked me up again with a amazing deal and had shipped it already! All in all I give Jordan innovations a 10 out of 10 as far as prices,customer service, and quality goes I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. If your looking for a quality experience and low prices contact jack from Jordan innovations you won't be disappointed! Thanks guys!
koukimonsters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links