Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-16-2006, 04:42 PM   #1
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
TakaMotorsports

TakaMotorsports.com = Quality parts and personal service = Yes!

I've had a great experience with Harp of TakaMotorsports. Not only was he curteous and responded to emails quickly, he fixed a shipping issue at his own cost when the problem was NOT his fault at all. I was surprised at his professionalism, especially when my order was so small. Parts are assembled with quality in mind, and I would definitely recommend going to TakaMotorsports if you need stainless steel brake/coolant/oil lines for just about any application.

danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #2
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
+1. He put up with my dumbass. 'nuff said. If anyone can do that they deserve a thumbs up.

But seriously. I'm surprised more people don't run the braided turbo lines over the stock hard lines. They're worth every single dollar.

Just get in touch with Harp and it'll work out well for you.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #3
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.takamotorsports.com/

Taka supplies stainless steel brake and clutchlines for lots of applications.

A while back I ordered a SS brakeline for my S14 fronts, got 'em promptly and perfectly.

Recently I ordered a SS clutchline from the MC to SC. It arrived, apparently, missing a fitting...they sent me TWO replacements for free. Good shit, even if they weren't certain it was their fault.

Fairly speedy email replies....a phone number would be helpful, though.

Good place for your lines.

Can't say enough about how good Taka is. I got custom turbo lines, clutch lines, brake lines, even non-production power steering lines.

Service is top-notch and his patience is infinite (must be to put up with me).

Do not skim. Just go straight to Taka MS for all of your braided hose needs. You'll thank me later.

I ordered two oil restrictors and one SS clutch line on the same order on October 21st, 2007 and I recieved the oil restrictors today in the mail via USPS November 5th, 2007 but no SS clutch line so, Takamotorsports wheres my SS clutch line, please get back to me, thank you.

Harp is teh man!!
Ordered an oil filter relocation from him. Came 2 weeks later than it should have been only cuz he was out of town, but he gave me the option of refunding my shipping which I gladly accepted. The gauge didn't come with the kit, so I just sent him an email and it came a couple days later. He's the only one running the business and has great communication. *Thumbs up*

did anyone ever get a phone number...there is no reply to my e-mails and I am getting pissed.

Same as above. I ordered Turbo lines for my CA and have not gotten a response since Oct 24th and I ordered 17th...

I recieved the SS clutch slave line today, so everythings good although it took a lil bit im happy that I just have my parts, thanks.

I hope I have the same luck...I wouldn't mind if he is extremely busy, I just want a quick email or something to keep me informed.

Got my restrictor fitting pretty quick. Kinda ripped me off on shipping by charging $10 for $5 worth of shipping... bLeh..

Oh well... neutral yet positive response from me

They do:

SS Braided Lines, for brakes, clutch, turbo, etc.

I felt these guys deserve a good review thread.

I was having trouble with their website not letting me pay through PayPal. Searched this forum and found contact information for Harp. Great guy. I sent him a text message per his wishes and received a call back within 5 minutes in the middle of a Friday. Accidentaly ordered 2 of what I wanted, send him PayPal, he refunded the other instantly. He shipped my order out Saturday and it was on my doorstep Monday. Opened the package, very high quality clutch line. I'm extremely impressed.

+1 for you Harp

EDIT - Here is how you get ahold of Harp for SS lines. There is another thread asking about Taka with this information here http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196076-anyo...torsports.html

Phone (he recommends a text message) - 909-633-6661
Email - [email protected]

Last edited by racerx2k1; 09-26-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: multiple threads
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
+1 for Harp and Taka Motorsports.

Set me up with a set of SS turbo lines for my S13 Blacktop including the first ever chrome fittings he's done.

One thing to note, have patience. I don't think that Taka Motorsports is a huge operation. This stuff is hand made and it may take a while for Harp to respond.

Rest assured though, the product is well worth it.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
+10 for Harp and Taka,

Great Company and Great Guy. Takes customer service to another level!!

He has driven from LA to south OC on more than one occiation to help me out and get stuff to me ASAP.

He even met me once on the way to a Friends' wedding All suited up to drop off some parts.

I won't think twice about buying lines and coolers from anyone else

Highly recommended!!

Big UP's!!

-Paul

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote