Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 AM   #841
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
carl what all is done to your Z, other than the 1.5 and cage?
Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #842
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
carl what all is done to your Z, other than the 1.5 and cage?
Hotchkis swaybars to get rid of the in-born understeer, made the car just a LIIITTLE bit better right after I make a decreasing speed transition - stock it had a tendency to plow itself back into understeer and it was pretty hard on the front tires.

That´s all there is.

The RS-R exhaust, which I borrowed from Brian at City Tire, I put on just to make some more noise at ASB.

Side note: Going to install Endless MX72 brakepads for improved track performance, the car will make good use of that when I am doing racing instructing/ride alongs (1-2 laps at a time).

Last edited by MrWhite; 07-10-2008 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: bad spelling
MrWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #843
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
wow extremely impressive work.

how well do u like the 1.5 for drifting?
Old 07-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #844
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
1.5's on Z's are rad, off-throttle they dont slow you down too much. hell, stock Z's are fun to drift.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #845
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i never got to drift my moms... and she still won't let me even teach her in it... she wants me to teach her in my hatch.... i laughed ...

but her's is boosted... i want to so bad....
Old 07-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #846
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Wait so your mom wants you to teach her how to drift?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #847
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

haha
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #848
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Wait so your mom wants you to teach her how to drift?
yes... that is correct.. i have a very cool mom...
Old 07-10-2008, 09:14 PM   #849
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Quote:
yes... that is correct.. i have a very cool mom...
MILF potential???

Quote:
wow extremely impressive work.

how well do u like the 1.5 for drifting?
The impressive thing would be how little needs to be done with the car to have seriously fun with it.

To be honest, the 1,5 worked better than any expectation I had. It locks perfectly and completely on throttle, then off throttle it works well as long as the drift doesn´t get to shallow or the transition is to slow, but it is also up to the overall balance of the car if it will stay out in the drift or straighten out at certain angles.

The Nismo 1,5 can be modified to a 2-way anyway (although it is pretty much work doing that) if it comes to that... My opinion - go buy it.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #850
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

haha
Is he rewinding some clip or filming your butt Brian? And what is Flybert staring at?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #851
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
AHAHAHAHAHA i'm looking at brian's fashion accessories. Green gloves, long white socks, yellow shoe laces, and white shorts.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #852
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
checkin my ASSSSSSSSS
Old 07-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #853
Z33dori
Post Whore!

here is a reall dope video, its in HD too

http://www.vimeo.com/1313074?pg=embed&sec=1313074&hd=1
Old 07-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #854
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

That is the best car video I´ve ever seen, now not counting movies like "Le Mans" with Steve McQueen and in-car videos.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #855
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
So jealous....wicked video
Old 07-12-2008, 06:52 PM   #856
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
ASB4. If you dont have an Exhaust Gasket....MAKE ONE!
Natty Ice for the win....just kidding it's disgusting.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #857
Z33dori
Post Whore!

found like 4-5 videos under ASB4 on you tubes
Old 07-16-2008, 09:09 AM   #858
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Ross, Squidd, what happened to the videos?

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:30 PM   #859
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
ya what happened lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJmotor View Post
Ross, Squidd, what happened to the videos?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #860
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
im trying to deal with the tape issues that im having. shits all fucked up. gotta figure it out
Old 07-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #861
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Dude you fucking suck.

I hate you.

Your off the fucking Christmas list.

Congrats.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #862
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I made one but it's like 13 minutes long. I'm still workin on it! Should be a day or two.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:22 AM   #863
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is there any way we can download the video?
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:06 AM   #864
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Dude you fucking suck.

I hate you.

Your off the fucking Christmas list.

Congrats.
love you to jack
Old 07-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #865
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
......uhh.....yeah, fun shit at ASB

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:09 AM   #866
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
hahahahaha i see me in the middle pic
Old 07-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #867
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSilvia View Post
hahahahaha i see me in the middle pic
Which one are you?

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:41 AM   #868
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
top right...had alot to drink and ya haha...fun night
Old 07-19-2008, 03:57 AM   #869
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

wearing the white shirt....that he STOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

drunk/stoned apperance.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #870
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

poor Ross one of his 5million shirts is gone hahaha could have come by yesterday and got it loser....and it's a grey white btw with gold writing haha