Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
SixSpeedSleuth
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
SixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to beholdSixSpeedSleuth is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

SixSpeedSleuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
Captain_Ron80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Captain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her selfCaptain_Ron80 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixSpeedSleuth View Post
Silver Moss Metallic. Paint Code KR5. The only car I've personally ever seen it on in person other than my S13 was a 1997 S14, but I do believe it came on the 98's as well. It's one of those paints you have to see in person to get the full guage of the color spectrum IMO.

Oooh. I think this color has just changed my plans... Is this OEM Nissan?
Captain_Ron80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Ron80 View Post
Oooh. I think this color has just changed my plans... Is this OEM Nissan?
stock 97-98 color

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Absolutly gorgeous pignose. I'm painting mine Interlagos Blue from the BMW M3. I hope it comes out looking this clean.

Quote:

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
Z06

Z06 is a well-known jackass
Quote:

can i get more info about the setup on this car? it looks AMAZING...great body, nice drop, good flush wheels. PM me some info.
Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:

I could of swore i saw a coupe exactly like this awhile back.

sorry i dont have a pic, you guys dont want to see my paint.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
still no hood on yet.. needs more wetsand.and more buff..

with old wheels on..
Old 08-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #8
UNT 240
Zilvia Member

UNT 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Whered you get that front lip??
UNT 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 01:36 AM   #9
06_footy
Leaky Injector

06_footy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Been looking at this thread before I joined up. I'm in love with this color.
06_footy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
there's this Bmw color i wanna paint my car... comes on the newer 3 series
Barrique Red Metallic - dope ass color... my friend got to buying the paint b4 i could... now i kinda dont wanna paint it this color but its one of the baddest colors i think... i was going to paint my ae86 this color and maybe the coupe to match haha
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
there's this Bmw color i wanna paint my car... comes on the newer 3 series
Barrique Red Metallic - dope ass color... my friend got to buying the paint b4 i could... now i kinda dont wanna paint it this color but its one of the baddest colors i think... i was going to paint my ae86 this color and maybe the coupe to match haha
This color looks similar to Lavender Frost Metallic.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
supermariokartdrift
Leaky Injector

supermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymore
what size tires are you using on the 350 rims
supermariokartdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Z33 Redline

I like the fact that it's a solid color that looks just about the same all throughout the day unlike other paint jobs that look orange-ish at night.

My car will be dipped in Redline next month.

Oh yes.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #14
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Image Deleted

GM Fusion Orange Metallic, came on sunfires and vibes amongst others.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #15
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Dupont Hot Hues Candy Apple Red over Cosmic Dust silver base coat.
LloydXmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #16
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
I cannot find a pic but...

Please do not paint your car this color,
Chrysler paint code "PXR". Comes on alot of Dodge cars but makes the lame ass Charger look sexy.

It is by far the sexiest variation of black I have ever seen.

This color will be on my car for a long time unless I run into another black that makes me wet.

Someone is a hater... try sipping on that jug of Haterade you have.

Last edited by Bubba; 01-21-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: :-P
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #17
zavala
Leaky Injector

zavala is making a name for him/her selfzavala is making a name for him/her self
try looking at a Subaru color called "midnight black pearl" it was the old color of the 2003-2003 bugeyed wrx's and the current color of my roof lol. it's a black with a blue pearl in it. looks black at night until it's in the light same for the day time too unless the sun hits it jussttt right.
zavala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #18
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Super Toyota White (040) *nothing special but a Very nice/bright white for those that Hate Creamy/Pearl white Colors (like me).

matches:

Lexus FLINT mica:
Old 05-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #19
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Super Toyota White (040) *nothing special but a Very nice/bright white for those that Hate Creamy/Pearl white Colors (like me).

[/IMG]
wow, reminds me of my car a couple of years ago. mine's just maaco pure white or something and dirty it was fairly bright when in the sun and clean.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #20
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Where do you guys go for paint jobs??? I live in NJ.. Chances are it's waaayy over priced here.. but damn. These paint jobs look sick, and I'm sure you folks aren't digging out $4k for these.. let me in on your secrets!!

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #21
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Blah dbl post.. sry..
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #22
sincity_sil80
Zilvia Junkie

sincity_sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

matches:

Lexus FLINT mica:
couldn't aggree with you more
sincity_sil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #23
Spunky
BANNED

Spunky is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote=MrFairlady;1781542]Super Toyota White (040) *nothing special but a Very nice/bright white for those that Hate Creamy/Pearl white Colors (like me).

i love this white!
Spunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #24
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
what color is this?
paint code???

s14gj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #25
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
[quote=Spunky;3492984]
Quote:

i love this white!
Looks nice

I wish my white matched with my sideskirts and my mirrors...
I'll just paint the car over again later...ugh surprises

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:18 PM   #26
jay pee
Leaky Injector

jay pee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydXmas View Post

damn now thats a sick ass color...think its time for a paint job getting tired of white
jay pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 PM   #27
fairladyzman

fairladyzman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydXmas View Post

Love this color and with the rims it looks fantastic.
fairladyzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:54 PM   #28
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto

millennium jade (paint code JW0)
Old 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #29
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

apexhumper is on a distinguished road
Ferraris Rosso Dino is sick in person(seen here on the "orange" Enzo), sorry for the shity pic but too lazy to look for my hi res ones. Also any Factory Red on any Ferrari.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #30
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808
Skyline MNP Ver III

* PigNose SMIC Grille/Vent P# 62697-44F00 *
LMK What you guys got
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote